Exxxxxxxxx and O's - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > EQ

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
.Black.on.Black.

Car: '03 CBR600rr, '00 328i
Mods: Blaaaaack.
TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?
Exxxxxxxxx and O's

So... Ex Ex Girlfriend (one i posted in "how hot is..." *dont go look now, finish reading my shit!!!!) So Ex g/f the crazy one, who turns out to be hot, is moving back here, we broke up right after grade 12 after dating for all of high school basically... she was crazy and i booted her out of the province.. anywho like i said she is coming back, and she visited a few months ago and she was good shit. awesome to hang out with awesome to bang... just awesome... but in the back of my head i still have that crazy girl stuck in there. I think she changed, but i duno. And too top it off my mom hates her, for good reason.

I'm not jumping back into anything im not really saying much to her, but she is moving back here... yeah she will be an easy bang. but 3 years since we broke up, and we still talk daily... she's just one of those girls i could welcome into my house let her move in and be set. But is it really that easy?

Maybe she changed, maybe she didnt. Guess i should give her a chance right.

Obviously im going to put the P in the V, but seriousness wise i dunoo what to do.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2009, 03:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: fuzzy slippers
Mods: fuzzy dice
DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?
crazy ex girlfriends are always bad news unless your looking for a quick fuck
Old 07-10-2009, 03:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
.Black.on.Black.

TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?TayloMade07 you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
crazy ex girlfriends are always bad news unless your looking for a quick fuck
but its been three years... people grow up and mature right? thats the part im trying to figure.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: fuzzy slippers
Mods: fuzzy dice
DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TayloMade07 View Post
but its been three years... people grow up and mature right? thats the part im trying to figure.
don't know till you try I guess
and she is hot enough to give it a try
unless that hot red head is into you then I say go with that
Old 07-10-2009, 04:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car: 2004 Pontiac Vibe
Mods:
Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
It's hard to say what's up mate. But usually if a girl makes a guy mad enough to kick her out, there was a reason for it and probably a good one, cause it's almost always a chick who will kick a guy to the curb for some reason. Sexually across all species a female will chose the male, even though you think it's the other way around, you gusy yourself up to be attractive, then a female will find you. Same way for everything else, but if it's bad enough for you to end the relationship, it must have been really bad. It depends on what she did to make you upset, weather she's literally crazy (like psycho ward crazy) or just drives you crazy, or maybe she has OCD, or maybe she's a cheater, all things like that aren't going to change, people are wired to do it. Once a cheater, always a cheater, once they have OCD, they always have it, etc, etc. Also, know that if it's something she did, like a certain event, that mde you mad and kicked her out, if you take her back, it means you have forgiven her, and she will think it's not that big a deal to do again. ya know? it's an "awww, well, he'll take me back" but if it's because of her atitude, or lifestyle, not much wil have changed since you say this hapened in 12th grade, she's already matured to as much of an adult as she will ever be until she has kids, not much will ahve changed, so it's totally your judgement on that one. Choose wisely. And if you really like someone, then go for it, as long as it's not something you know will make you upset, because that's a self-inflicted wound. I hope it all works out for ya either way.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
.Black.on.Black.

yeah i dunnno what to do... I'm not to worried, i'll just play it out.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 97 civic ex
Mods: mez :ninja
dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!
meh
i wouldnt let her move in with you
but friends with benefits is a good start
see where it goes from there

What kind of Work Wheel is this?!?!

Original Pencil Pusher Thread.. never forget

Reppin Richmond

I DO NOT GET A VOTE.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
.Black.on.Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom yo View Post
meh
i wouldnt let her move in with you
but friends with benefits is a good start
see where it goes from there
oh I'm not letting her move in... noooooo way.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 97 EJ8 / 06 DC5-S
Mods:
.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!
Tay if you let her move in fresh off the bat, you are a fucking idiot.

just play things out, hang out with her, let her stay over here and there and see how things go. If she starts gettin crazy again, kick her in the fucking throat

A priest is rushing to my side.. Begins to read me my last rights
Father you're too late, my faith is weak.. So won't you save your half-hearted speech

A man bends down and says,
"Son we're gonna get through this one take my hand and let us pray."
I scream, "Please get the fuck away."

Old 07-13-2009, 10:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
.Black.on.Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .TheCriMson[K20] View Post
Tay if you let her move in fresh off the bat, you are a fucking idiot.

just play things out, hang out with her, let her stay over here and there and see how things go. If she starts gettin crazy again, kick her in the fucking throat
110 % agree with you
Old 07-13-2009, 10:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 97 EJ8 / 06 DC5-S
Mods:
.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!.TheCriMson[K20] Bow down before me!
Quote:
110 % agree with you
as you always do

A priest is rushing to my side.. Begins to read me my last rights
Father you're too late, my faith is weak.. So won't you save your half-hearted speech

A man bends down and says,
"Son we're gonna get through this one take my hand and let us pray."
I scream, "Please get the fuck away."

Old 07-13-2009, 10:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 1998 Civic EJ9 D14A4.
Mods: Magnecor leads,Iridium plugs,one-off Stainless exhaust,Sports cat,K&N panel filter,stainless manifold&down pipe,FSE FPR.
D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?
Quote:
So... Ex Ex Girlfriend (one i posted in "how hot is..." *dont go look now, finish reading my shit!!!!) So Ex g/f the crazy one, who turns out to be hot, is moving back here, we broke up right after grade 12 after dating for all of high school basically... she was crazy and i booted her out of the province.. anywho like i said she is coming back, and she visited a few months ago and she was good shit. awesome to hang out with awesome to bang... just awesome... but in the back of my head i still have that crazy girl stuck in there. I think she changed, but i duno. And too top it off my mom hates her, for good reason.

I'm not jumping back into anything I'm not really saying much to her, but she is moving back here... yeah she will be an easy bang. but 3 years since we broke up, and we still talk daily... she's just one of those girls i could welcome into my house let her move in and be set. But is it really that easy?

Maybe she changed, maybe she didn't. Guess i should give her a chance right.

Obviously im going to put the P in the V, but seriousness wise i dunoo what to do.

Most my ex's are mental Self harmer's car smashers and the good old don't leave me "I'm pregnant" . .sigh had that twice . . . good times . .
Any way when i see them now they are more mature and actually laugh at it. So people do grow up but the biggest thing is how it ended last time. If it ended with cheating or bad that shit will never wash out.
Id just ride it out and see how it goes day by day.
I love mental women keeps things exciting. i often get stuff thrown at me and screamed at. we just laugh it off.
My wife can hammer me but doesn't stop me trying BRING IT ON!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?
Crazy is a permanent problem.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
SH Black Diamond

Car: 1993 Nissan Z32 TT (T-Top)
Mods:
PR_ROTARY needs rep therapyPR_ROTARY needs rep therapyPR_ROTARY needs rep therapyPR_ROTARY needs rep therapyPR_ROTARY needs rep therapyPR_ROTARY needs rep therapyPR_ROTARY needs rep therapyPR_ROTARY needs rep therapyPR_ROTARY needs rep therapyPR_ROTARY needs rep therapyPR_ROTARY needs rep therapy
Quote:
Originally Posted by D14A4 Guy View Post
Most my ex's are mental Self harmer's car smashers and the good old don't leave me "I'm pregnant" . .sigh had that twice . . . good times . .
Any way when i see them now they are more mature and actually laugh at it. So people do grow up but the biggest thing is how it ended last time. If it ended with cheating or bad that shit will never wash out.
Id just ride it out and see how it goes day by day.
I love mental women keeps things exciting. i often get stuff thrown at me and screamed at. we just laugh it off.
My wife can hammer me but doesn't stop me trying BRING IT ON!
que masoquista mano and i actually agree with you on that.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
Get the red head.
Trust me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement