Shops near Shea stadium? - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > SH Regional Forums > Regional Forums > NorthEast

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2005, 06:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car:
Mods:
i97supratti is a jewel in the roughi97supratti is a jewel in the roughi97supratti is a jewel in the roughi97supratti is a jewel in the rough
Shops near Shea stadium?

I heard there are a lot of shops by Shea Stadium that perform all kinds of work. I need to get a new muffler installed. Anyone know exactly where these shops are located and how to get there from Jamaica, Queens?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2005, 10:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car: 2004 Acura TSX
Mods: I'm not telling!!!!
csharp57 Um, 1 million? Damn!csharp57 Um, 1 million? Damn!csharp57 Um, 1 million? Damn!csharp57 Um, 1 million? Damn!csharp57 Um, 1 million? Damn!csharp57 Um, 1 million? Damn!csharp57 Um, 1 million? Damn!csharp57 Um, 1 million? Damn!csharp57 Um, 1 million? Damn!csharp57 Um, 1 million? Damn!csharp57 Um, 1 million? Damn!
I went there looking for some rims before. Make sure your car isn't too low, they have some wicked potholes. I know its off the Grand Central, you exit the Shea Stadium exit. Don't worry, as soon as you're near Shea there is no way in the world you will miss "The Strip". Good luck.

1999 Honda CBR 600 F4
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-03-2005, 08:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car:
Mods:
i97supratti is a jewel in the roughi97supratti is a jewel in the roughi97supratti is a jewel in the roughi97supratti is a jewel in the rough
Hmm could i get off the Flushing Park exit off the Van Wyck? i heard its the same
Old 07-08-2005, 10:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: Honda Prelude
Mods: an air freshner and a pooh bear in the back seat
rich045 has a spectacular aura aboutrich045 has a spectacular aura about
haha good luck at the junkyard, dont go in too deep or that exhaust that u want fixed will have a hole after u get out...
Old 07-11-2005, 09:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 96 Accord lx
Mods: D2's, JDM H23 Vtec & Tans, Apexi WS2 Exhaust, Megan Race Headers, AEM SIR, Pspec short shifter....
bigjoe53 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah that strip is where they make all the pothole in ny..lol
its on willets point thats the name of the strip. i only go there in my girl jeep.
and dont ever go there when ir rain you never no how deep a pot hole is..i say take a beater out there but if you are going to work on your car, i say park next to shea first see which shop you are going to use then jump in your car and go straight there it will save you alot of headaches..

NYC ALIVE FAMILY (Prez)
http://www.myspace.com/nycalive
-E.C.A.P. (Founder)-
Old 07-11-2005, 05:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
jenoizm is an unknown quantity at this point
haha, i had to go to the junkyard in winter time..so many cars geting stuck in the hidden pot holes. you should stay on the outer part cuz once u go deep thats when the potholes get deeeper...haha
Old 07-16-2005, 09:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car: 96' Gs-R...ls/vtec
Mods:
Shift has a spectacular aura aboutShift has a spectacular aura about
dude the steerts there are unbeliveable. the shops start right across the street from shea stadium parking lot. there are a lot of shops that have mufflers, but they are non-brand name mufflers. you would only really be getting it from the sound, plus you don't know how it's actually going to sound.
Old 09-10-2005, 05:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
nycfox718 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dont go to shea stadium man.
Its jus what it is a "JUNKyard"

There's no point in really getting a muffler from there.
I did on my last hatch but whats the point..Its just noise.

Thats just my opinion but yeah its right off the van wyck you can get off at Flushing Medow Park or Shea Stadium and follow signs towards Shea. Its right off NOrthern Blvd. You def cant miss it.
Old 09-11-2005, 05:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Noob

Car: NEW-TSX/MY'94 Accord Sedan
Mods:
TomHonda is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile junkyard???

Hey I'm looking for passanger side fender for my 1994 white honda accord, do you guys think I have any luck at that strip at Shea???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement