Why Hondas Suck - Page 8 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda News, Honda Forum News, Acura news, Acura Forum News > Articles & News

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 01:54 PM   #106 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Car: 81 Rabbit 81 Rabbit Pickup 84 Vr6 Rabbit Convertible 97 Accord 00 Jetta VR6 97 Audi A4 1.8t
Mods:
RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!
wow, it took him that long? he might as well have just left it. I'll be up there tomorrow. err, hows your mom feel about me staying there for a bit? I don't think you ever really talked to her about it.

it's better to lease in this situation than it is to own

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2010, 06:42 PM   #107 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Just fucking come.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-10-2010, 11:41 PM   #108 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Car: 81 Rabbit 81 Rabbit Pickup 84 Vr6 Rabbit Convertible 97 Accord 00 Jetta VR6 97 Audi A4 1.8t
Mods:
RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Just fucking come.

funny thats just what your girl said

I just don't want to piss your mom off when I get up there and she finds out I might be staying for a couple months. though she would pobably never see me as I work nights and would be sleeping all day.

Old 04-11-2010, 12:55 AM   #109 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWabbit View Post
funny thats just what your girl said

I just don't want to piss your mom off when I get up there and she finds out I might be staying for a couple months. though she would pobably never see me as I work nights and would be sleeping all day.
haha i don't know about a couple months. we're going to be renting the downstairs out at the end of the month
Old 04-11-2010, 02:09 AM   #110 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
haha i don't know about a couple months. we're going to be renting the downstairs out at the end of the month
you already find someone? how much you gonna rent it out for? you know we talked about this shit a couple months ago. your killing me. just rent it out to me

Old 04-11-2010, 05:09 AM   #111 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
you already find someone? how much you gonna rent it out for? you know we talked about this shit a couple months ago. your killing me. just rent it out to me
yeah and you never said anything about wanting/needing to rent it out since probably december or january....you just said you were moving up here last time you came up. i think he will be paying like 500-600 a month and he's only gonna stay here for 3 months. i'll see if she'll rent out another room especially since stefan is never here
Old 04-11-2010, 08:47 AM   #112 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Mods:
we'll talk when I get up there this afternoon. I won't be needing anything special, just a place to sleep and shower. just until I'm able to find a place to live is all.

Last edited by RedWabbit; 04-11-2010 at 08:48 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:55 AM   #113 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
we'll talk when I get up there this afternoon. I won't be needing anything special, just a place to sleep and shower. just until I'm able to find a place to live is all.
haha ok bro :-D
Old 10-13-2010, 10:34 PM   #114 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
White96Ek is on a distinguished road
Im going to say this:

I love all pre 2000 Hondas as a whole I'd love to drive and modify every model from about 88-99 if I could....Fun, snappy little cars that you can bury into exit ramps and slingshot into highway traffick, and in the right gear can really maneuver in and out of traffick.....Fell out of love with the hard core Honda scene when the " I have a AEM intake and a club sticker and Im beating Mustangs" or " I have a totally worked engine and Im beating Z06 Corvettes" faze came into play......I have a close friend of mine his sisters BF is the worst with that shit, Anyway I'm back to loving the Honda again as lack of money gas prices and ridiculously high insurance rates are keeping me from owning a Camaro SS or a CL 65 AMG, so I want to go Del Sol, with very subtle mods and a very very subtle exhaust with an H swap stock........Im glad to see this scene calming down a bit some of the claims and boasting was getting a little out of hand and unbelievable.... I used to stop alot of guys when they come around hyped because they just raced a newer model stock M3 and beat them light to light in a stripped down barely street legal turbo'd Civic or whatever, all I'd say is let the owner strip down that M3 and make that barely street legal and it would've been a race.......To be very honest I dove into the V-dubb side for awhile and I still love dubs, the VR6 is very smooth and torquey .............sorry for the newspaper, just glad to see Honda owners are falling back some and not trying to prove a point all the time....we know Honda in its later days made potent little platforms to modify but there are cars out now that will devour your swap turbo combo with less money and effort.......Honda makes economical cars always has always will and high performance parts aint gonna change that fact either.....
Old 02-24-2017, 08:28 PM   #115 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
FosterMizell is on a distinguished road
I likes it..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement