Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

small update on the 86

3K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  lostforawhile 
#1 ·
just a few pictures of what I've been up to lately with the 86 hatch project

See less See more
#9 ·
went out and put in part of my engine harness, dam humidity is awful, I had my big ass air mover on myself and still soaked with sweat, drizzled all day, humidity has got to be close to 100 percent. I had made up an assortment of mounting brackets at work, hole in one end for an existing bolt, and a welded on 10-32 stud on the other, for zip ties with mounting tabs. I knew about where the harness had to go, but had several designs of tabs to pick from, depending on where it ran, I'm obsessive about mounting wires right.

this one got made a long time ago and never got painted so it needs to be blasted

#11 ·
everything but the small pieces where they bolt to the car, those came from the original visors, all the round bars, pivots, etc are all fabricated, I saw some workers taking down a mutilated speed limit sign once, and talked them out of it. I figured I would use it one day

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.