Cipher Auto Racing Seats - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > MarketPlace - Parts & Sales > Supporting Vendor Sales

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2011, 03:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
CipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peons
Cipher Auto Racing Seats

Hi guys,

I work for Cipher Auto and we are working on getting more of our racing seats out there to forum communities. So since we are advertising here and a few other select forums, we want to offer a 15% Off all Cipher Auto exclusive products. This basically includes Cipher Auto Racing Seats, Seat Brackets and Racing Harnesses. Seat brackets are custom made locally in the USA, so they take about 3-5 business days to complete and ship.

We can also help anyone out on the forum that needs aftermarket lighting, just checkout our website for what we have.

Coupon Code: SuperHonda2011 [15% Off]

Note: All seat prices include Free Shipping.

Racing Seats

Some of our popular seats:

Our harnesses:

Installed on my personal vehicle:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2011, 03:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?

more of her, please.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-10-2011, 04:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
CipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peonsCipherAuto Hello down there miniscule peons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post

more of her, please.
That will be coming a little later tonight
Old 01-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Car: 81 Rabbit 81 Rabbit Pickup 84 Vr6 Rabbit Convertible 97 Accord 00 Jetta VR6 97 Audi A4 1.8t
Mods:
RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CipherAuto View Post
That will be coming a little later tonight
it will be past his bedtime by then.

it's better to lease in this situation than it is to own

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-10-2011, 06:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Type-S Member

Car: '93 Del Sol Si
Mods:
legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Do you do personal orders? There is a set of seats I like the 1018's. I am shooting for a white, black, and red theme for my car. I was wondering if it would be possible to do a black back, white edges, and red stitching. I am looking through other parts as well. I am looking to become a future customer.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
If you mean custom, not really. Typically we try to at least order 5 sets in one particular style. So doing one might be a stretch unless you pay extra. Typically it takes 1 month to get it as well.

BTW, pics are going up on our sub forum now! Had some delays with the photographer.
Old 01-12-2011, 08:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
Got the code up =)

[SuperHonda2011]
Old 08-12-2011, 12:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
bencomodarren is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hi guys,

I work for Cipher Auto and we are working on getting more of our racing seats out there to forum communities. So since we are advertising here and a few other select forums, we want to offer a 15% Off all Cipher Auto exclusive products. This basically includes Cipher Auto Racing Seats, Seat Brackets and Racing Harnesses. Seat brackets are custom made locally in the USA, so they take about 3-5 business days to complete and ship.

We can also help anyone out on the forum that needs aftermarket lighting, just checkout our website for what we have.

Racing Seats

Our harnesses:

Hello,

I am new to this forum, just want to ask if you still implement discounts for these racing seats? i find them nice and very cool. I have a racing car but it needs replacement on my seats. I hope the discounts are still there. I am interested.

looking forward to your immediate response.

thank you.

kind regards,

darren
=============================

"Buy genuine racing seat parts!"
Old 08-12-2011, 10:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bencomodarren View Post
Hello,

I am new to this forum, just want to ask if you still implement discounts for these racing seats? i find them nice and very cool. I have a racing car but it needs replacement on my seats. I hope the discounts are still there. I am interested.

looking forward to your immediate response.

thank you.

kind regards,

darren
=============================
I've extended the expiration of the code so it should still work. It works exclusively for our products.

If you need direct help, please send me an email at selig@cipherauto.com

Thanks
Old 08-12-2011, 06:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
bencomodarren is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I've extended the expiration of the code so it should still work. It works exclusively for our products.

If you need direct help, please send me an email at selig@cipherauto.com

Thanks
Hi,

Ok thanks for the immediate response. i already gave you an email. waiting for your response.

best regards,

darren
Old 06-10-2012, 08:30 AM   #11 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
MichealEmeka is on a distinguished road
Haha awesome install! The red actually looks Badass with the grey. I was a little worried at first but it's like the perfect accent. The car was getting a lot of looks out there I bet. Congrats man.
Whether you are in accident, any parking issue, or tied up due to your car. we will be there to provide you towing service, tow car, tow truck service, tow truck sydney, or any other kind of tow service you need. Our fully loaded dozenz of tow truck buses would be there to help you out.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
XavierNissan is on a distinguished road
Man those look amazing, can those be installed in any car ?

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 04-09-2013, 05:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 1997 B16 a2 EK
Mods:
b16dapek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hi guys,

Racing Seats

Our harnesses:

this seat looks good.
Old 11-21-2016, 07:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car: Accord
Mods:
murphyd3 is on a distinguished road
Haha awesome install!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement