Win Tail Lights worth up to $500 with CARiD! - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > MarketPlace - Parts & Sales > Supporting Vendor Sales

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2014, 05:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Official SH Vendor

Car: 2013 CR-V
Mods: Aftermarket headlights, chrome trim, Flowmaster exhaust system.
carid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problem
Win Tail Lights worth up to $500 with CARiD!

Hey folks!

Are you ready for the great deals? Follow CARiD on Google Plus and Youtube to win Tail Lights worth up to $500!

https://www.google.com/+carid
https://www.youtube.com/user/CARiDcom/

Click on the link to check out our massive selection of custom tail lights:
http://www.carid.com/honda-taillights/

Please comment with a link to the Tail Lights of Your Choice! The winner will be announced on December 1, 2014!

Honda Experts http://www.carid.com/honda-accessories/

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | myCARiD | YouTube
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2014, 11:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
akondrasuk is on a distinguished road
Need to vent about CARid's terrible service

So as some of you may have noticed CARid has a "price match guarantee" and I have been on the phone with them 3 times now about this so called "guarantee" and in every case I was told they could not match the lower price I had found on competitors' websites, PLEASE take your false "price match guarantee" off of your product listings. In each case I was told, "we cannot match that price" and then was given the EXACT same line about how they offer better service and blah blah blah, whether they provide better service or not has NOTHING to do with a "price match guarantee". They need to re-learn the meaning of a "guarantee" - if you can't match prices then DON'T SAY YOU CAN!

Also on their "promo" page CARiD.com Coupon Codes, Discounts, Promotions there is a coupon for 5% off Spyder tail lights which I wanted to purchase and would have done so immediately and when the code didn't work I called yet again. I was told, "oh, that must have expired. We'll have to take that down" yet there is no expiration date on the coupon and it is still posted and they REFUSED to honor it. Absolutely ridiculous (not to mention with the 5% off it would still be more than the competitor price I asked them to match which I pointed out to them and they STILL wouldn't honor it!!!) Unbelievable.

So needless to say I will never be purchasing anything from CARid and just want to let everyone know that they do NOT follow through on the nice-looking "price match guarantee" badge on each listing page.

Venting complete.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement