Off Topic Thread - Page 6622 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Off Topic ARCHIVE

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 12:14 PM   #99316 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
yea fuck panface
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2009, 12:17 PM   #99317 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 08 S2000 CR
Mods: Fanboy
sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom yo View Post
YOU INSULTED GREASY FOOD
THAT SHIT RUNS THROUGH ROGERS VEINS
ITS WHAT HE'S MADE OFF
ITS LIKE CALLING ROGER BARF
so, i just insulted his whole bloodline?

2008 Honda S2000 CR - fanboy car
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-20-2009, 12:20 PM   #99318 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 97 civic ex
Mods: mez :ninja
dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!
rogers daily breakfast
Bacon Explosion: The BBQ Sausage Recipe of all Recipes

What kind of Work Wheel is this?!?!

Original Pencil Pusher Thread.. never forget

Reppin Richmond

I DO NOT GET A VOTE.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:22 PM   #99319 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 98 BMW 328is
Mods:
Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!
Quote:
oh dear god

Old 11-20-2009, 12:25 PM   #99320 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 08 S2000 CR
Mods: Fanboy
sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?
Quote:
my chest hurts just looking at that

2008 Honda S2000 CR - fanboy car
Old 11-20-2009, 12:27 PM   #99321 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!dom yo Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper15 View Post
my chest hurts just looking at that
my asked me to help him make this
i told him i wasnt going to eat it but id help him

Reppin Richmond

I DO NOT GET A VOTE.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:39 PM   #99322 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 1998 Civic EJ9 D14A4.
Mods: Magnecor leads,Iridium plugs,one-off Stainless exhaust,Sports cat,K&N panel filter,stainless manifold&down pipe,FSE FPR.
D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?
Quote:
I'd make that then slice it like a ham and have it in sandwiches with ketchup on.
or for breakfast with beans, fried egg, fried mushrooms, fired tomatoes, black pudding and fried bread!
It looks epic!!
"**This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.**"

Because learning is fun
Old 11-20-2009, 12:55 PM   #99323 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
Quote:
Sweet, Jesus
Old 11-20-2009, 01:03 PM   #99324 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaPPyDUgout01 View Post
Sweet, Jesus
i know how much you love your bacon

Reppin Richmond

I DO NOT GET A VOTE.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:04 PM   #99325 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

id eat it
Old 11-20-2009, 01:05 PM   #99326 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: fuzzy slippers
Mods: fuzzy dice
DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?
Quote:
WTF?!?!
Old 11-20-2009, 01:05 PM   #99327 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

DOM DOM DOM CHECK YOUR PHONE!
Old 11-20-2009, 01:34 PM   #99328 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Coalesce
I must confess
You're my favourite database function

Coalesce
With such finesse
You return the first non-null value in the argument list

Coalesce
You do impress
With the lovely name you've chosen

Coalesce
When I assess
All the other database functions you're always among my favourites
Old 11-20-2009, 02:57 PM   #99329 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

^^wtf?

Reppin Richmond

I DO NOT GET A VOTE.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #99330 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

GTYFO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

« Off Topic Thread | - »