Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Accord Parts For Sale! PICS!!

6K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  MaDDaWg1018 
#1 ·
Ok, I've got a few things for sale that have been sitting in my garage for a while now. I had a thread a few months back and almost everything was sold...but like usual people backed out at the last minute.:rolleyes: Anyway, here's what's left:

1) Trenz Aluminum Guage Bezel- Shiny Aluminum, looks really great especially if you have an aluminum dash kit to match it. Brand new, still in the original packaging. $30 shipped.

2) Autodynamic Grill- Already primered, just took it out of the packaging to make sure it fit and was going to paint it, but never got past the primering stage. $45 shipped.

3) OEM Moonroof Visor- Had it on my car for about 3 months, then decided to take it off. Excellent condition. $50 shipped.

4) AEM Pullies- Silver 2pc set, had them on for about 6 months, decided to get the UR set. Comes w/ belts. $50 shipped. BTW the Power Steering Pulley is NOT in the picture because it is still on my car but will come off when the set is sold.

5) OEM 98-00 EX CD Player- Only had it in the car for a very short time before I upgraded. Excellent Condition. $75 shipped.

Also, my rims...they might not be for sale, not sure if I really want to sell them yet but I might depending on the offer:

17x8 Advan AVS VS-5- About as JDM as you can get...not even sold in North America:D They haven't been on the car long either, 3 are in excellent conditon w/ only a few small marks on them and the other one is new. Bolt pattern is 5x114.3. Make me an offer on these if you're interested.

Alright, I think that's everything. Send me an email at munkeysoup@aol.com or PM me if you're interested. If you can't meet my price, then make me an offer and I'll consider it.:)

Also, I can take money orders, personal checks, or paypal.

See less See more
#3 ·
2gracer said:
Talk to me about the pullies, Will they fit a 94-97 accord specifically a 96 lx? I see you have a 6th gen, but you didn't state what parts will fit what? anyways, how were things with them on, and how come only the power steering is on the car? I'm interested 2gracer@mail.streetracing.org
Nope, sorry they won't fit any of the i4 accords. But just for anyone else, the alternator pulley was on the car, but I took it off because I am planning on getting a new pulley set. Somehow I lost my stock PS pulley so that one can't come off until the new set comes in. Sorry about the confusion.

Also, as far as I know, the Moonroof visor and gauge bezel will fit all 6th gen accords, the grill will fit 98-00 coupes, and the pullies will fit Accord V6's, CL's, and TL's. The rims are a 45 offset and will fit anything with that bolt pattern(5th gen ludes, Accord V6's, ITR's, most lexus and toyotas, most mitsubishi's, etc.)

#8 ·
i might be pretty interested in ur pulleys. gimme a holla and we'll talk.

#18 ·
holy crap, im still subscribed to this thread?!?! after FOUR years?!?! hahahaha.

i guess the guy who just posted doesnt realize how old this thing is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.