Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsm Pull in 3rd ..Real or Fake..

12K views 203 replies 90 participants last post by  Tad 
#1 ·
#9 ·
alright, the dude was supposedly driving right...why wouldnt he have a passenger film instead? who drives a manual on the road and films their gauge cluster??? the dynamics of it make it hard and simply retarded. and look at his tachometer on the right, the needle was at a stand still and didnt even read. vid seems like it was f**ked with in one way or another.

#10 ·
Psikoticjed1 said:
i think he switched his spedometer with his tachometer
Agreed.

Reactions: 2.3LSleeper
#12 ·
civicdragon said:
fake... i dont hear a turbo... no na dsm is that fast, also if it was a turbo and on jackstands, thne it wouldnt be fast as the turbo wouldnt boost because there isnt any load

You can hear it spool around 35-40 if you listin closley....

I will half to agree with you all, i think he did switch it...

#15 ·
Post up a vid where I can actully see that the car is moving...And then I will belive you..let me ask you this.. how did you manage to get a 3rd gear to go from 25-105 ?It might be possible but not in that...And in one of your videos your doing about 100 in 4th... Sorry nothing adds up right...

#19 ·
You people are dummys that don't believe that is real. If you don't believe it you have never seen a street tire wearing 400hp+ FWD 2200lb car before, and it's too bad that you haven't. I can't you believe you people actually put your cars up on jackstands and have tired this!! Too funny.

Oh yeah and his tach wasn't operating because of when he did the engine swap he didn't need to figure out his RPM with the stock tach, he had an AEM EMS to tell him his RPMs. He could have bought one of those MONSTER TACHS you guys use..

#20 ·
cdw81 said:
Oh yeah and his tach wasn't operating because of when he did the engine swap he didn't need to figure out his RPM with the stock tach, he had an AEM EMS to tell him his RPMs. He could have bought one of those MONSTER TACHS you guys use..
who the hell are u, his attourney??? ur gay comment about MONSTER TACHS has absolutely no relivence to this thread.

he had AEM EMS to tell him his rpms after his swap...thats f**king awsome. good to know that everything on his gauge cluster was in working order for the vid accept the tach. if hes gonna claim that his car has that much pull in 3rd then hes gonna have to post up a vid that isnt all sketchy w/some kind of working tach. or at least some shots of the car while its in motion after pulling through 3rd.

#24 ·
TXshlude said:
I still think it is amazing how he can shift,hold the video camera, and steady the steering wheel. Your friend must have 4 arms or something :eek

actually, he only went through 3rd gear(he even said it outloud :p) meaning he didn't have to shift to 4th. so all he would have to do is shift into 3rd and you can do that easily holding the camera, not holding the steering wheel, then shift. I wouldn't suggest doing it though. :p anyways, if you've been in a 400+whp FWD car(which I have), you'd know that this vid ISN'T fake. 400+whp in a FWD=no traction. if you you check out the groundzero hatch vids, you'll see that their speedometers go up just as fast.

#25 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.