Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums - View Single Post - The fuck on?

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thread: The fuck on?
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 02:15 PM   #55 (permalink)
RedWabbit
Super Nazi Mod

Car: 81 Rabbit 81 Rabbit Pickup 84 Vr6 Rabbit Convertible 97 Accord 00 Jetta VR6 97 Audi A4 1.8t
Mods:
RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
exactly but that was the reason he started the thread......some people are just to "oblivious" to see it. roger is sitting back laughing at all the bickering going because of him yet he didn't actually do anything. now that everything has been discussed there is no need for this thread or any other future threads like this one.

Roger/Og's:
you are not getting the name back so do not start any other threads about it.
its kinda funny he'll start shit on here but when we were playing black ops some guys were making fun of him and the crybaby left the game cause of it.

it's better to lease in this situation than it is to own