Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums - View Single Post - Newbie from SoCal

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 11:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
babcock9er
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car: 03 Accord 4dr. Lx, 96,14 Camry LE, 68 C10, 02 Harley FXD
Mods: all stock with one exception the Harley
babcock9er is on a distinguished road
Newbie from SoCal

Hello there. This is our 2nd Honda, first one was a civic it $ u c k ed but this one has been a trooper for 277,000 miles so far, 03 Accord 4dr Bought it New. As usual things go bad for any car this one is no exception but not as bad as some I here of. It has recently had all four complete struts mount assembly's, replaced all ball joints, both control arms, all bushings, all tie rod ends. The struts were Gabriel and this choice didn't end well as the ride is like riding on a Buck Board yes I said a Buck board. Gabriel is working on making it good for me (we'll see).
I have one more problem but I can't post it till I post in the welcome area here so the above I hope does it for me.. Is there anything else besides my post in the welcome area I have to have before I can post in other areas. In the search box I typed "forum rules" and only read newbies need to post something in the welcome section here. Anything else I have to do?

That's my story and I am sticking to it. LOL
babcock9er is offline   Reply With Quote