Amazing airplane model - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge > R/C & Model

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 05:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
MSP

Car: 03 MSP
Mods: Unichip | SMIC | Nology Hot Wires| Injen Cold Air Intake | Vibrant Turbo Catback Exhaust | Excedy Stage 1 Clutch | SU Coldpipe | SU Hotpipe | Greddy Type S BOV | MAF Relocation Kit | Welded Torsen LSD | Millenia PCV | Eibach Pro Kits | New Mazdaspeed Manifold | DGM Downforcers | Kartboy Exhaust Hangers | AEM Dry Air Filter | Familia Badge | NGK Iri
Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?
Amazing airplane model

Fishki.net - Сайт хорошего настроения

there is also a video clip at the bottom of that post.

#1 Performance Warehouse Forum
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2009, 06:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
wow, thats crazy. i bet that guy was nervous as shit the first time he flew that
Old 12-29-2009, 08:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 2005 Mazda 6i (i miss my teg :()
Mods: xxx
95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?
very nice. how much u think itd cost to make that? $25,000? maybe more. i love the sound of it, sounds real. landed it pretty well too.

| 2005 Mazda6 i |
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Retired *********

Car: 1999 Crown Vic
Mods:
05 tC you're still here?05 tC you're still here?05 tC you're still here?05 tC you're still here?05 tC you're still here?05 tC you're still here?05 tC you're still here?05 tC you're still here?05 tC you're still here?05 tC you're still here?05 tC you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95integrars View Post
very nice. how much u think itd cost to make that? $25,000? maybe more. i love the sound of it, sounds real. landed it pretty well too.
Probably more if you figure in all the labor. Heck, the Jetcat P200 engines are $5,600 each
Old 01-03-2010, 09:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 tC View Post
Probably more if you figure in all the labor. Heck, the Jetcat P200 engines are $5,600 each
damn, thats crazy. I probably wouldn't have the balls to try and fly it after all that work and money