eg civic model - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge > R/C & Model

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2007, 01:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car: 05 Cobb stage2 wrx
Mods:
solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
eg civic model

where can I get one?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2007, 07:32 PM   #2 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?
Hatch and coupe i am asuming, probably a hobby store, if not then online, i know the Ferio's are really hard to find and rare.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-12-2007, 08:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car: 05 Cobb stage2 wrx
Mods:
solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
dont beat me up too bad for this but whats a ferio?
Old 08-14-2007, 01:09 PM   #4 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?lemansfreak2004 What did you do to deserve all this rep?
The 4dr civic in japan. Its cool, i wont hold it against you, a lot of people ask that question.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-09-2007, 04:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
CarbonSword Ninja

Car: 95 accord LX "V-T-E-C-H"
Mods: "V-T-E-C-H" swap, super drop springs, ultra bright blue lights, dual 10" exhaust tips, huge body kit and aluminum wing so i can fly, super huge turbo i cant spool, and last but not least some 25" chromes wrapped with a huge rubberband
WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!
www.hlj.com

If they dont have it anymore then good luck. EGAY is the only way of Hobby Link Japan doesnt have it. Thats where i used to get all my shit back in the day when i had money to waste, just check out my link in my sig.

This was my little civic which I dont know where the hell it went.

My Beloved CD5, RIP
Old 10-19-2007, 02:09 PM   #6 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
i JUST bought a hatch from hobbytown like a week ago, try there
Old 12-08-2007, 10:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 1999 Honda Civic LX
Mods: Dented fenders and scuffed up bumpers
mrdark is infamous around these partsmrdark is infamous around these partsmrdark is infamous around these partsmrdark is infamous around these partsmrdark is infamous around these partsmrdark is infamous around these partsmrdark is infamous around these partsmrdark is infamous around these partsmrdark is infamous around these partsmrdark is infamous around these partsmrdark is infamous around these parts
Oh man, I am so glad i read this thread before I made a new one! I really want a 4d Civic model car but the only ones i can find is the 4th generation ones on ebay. Then I read Ferio! That really helps me especially since all i can find is the coupes and hatches.

Sadly I can't find any. Lol thanks though
Old 02-04-2008, 08:51 PM   #8 (permalink)

Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdark View Post
Oh man, I am so glad i read this thread before I made a new one! I really want a 4d Civic model car but the only ones i can find is the 4th generation ones on ebay. Then I read Ferio! That really helps me especially since all i can find is the coupes and hatches.

Sadly I can't find any. Lol thanks though

let me know where you found a coupe! my dog just ate my hatch today
Old 02-07-2008, 10:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
CarbonSword Ninja

Car: 04honda civic dx
Mods: who mods a DX??
cam043 you're still here?cam043 you're still here?cam043 you're still here?cam043 you're still here?cam043 you're still here?cam043 you're still here?cam043 you're still here?cam043 you're still here?cam043 you're still here?cam043 you're still here?cam043 you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomoly View Post
let me know where you found a coupe! my dog just ate my hatch today
, sorry...tha way i was reading it in my head it was funny
Old 03-21-2008, 08:45 PM   #10 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?
I have one.I paid close to $300 on ebay for it but I have always wanted it since I was a kid so it was worth it.

Old 03-22-2008, 03:52 AM   #11 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
ProjectDC4 You need a lifeProjectDC4 You need a lifeProjectDC4 You need a lifeProjectDC4 You need a lifeProjectDC4 You need a lifeProjectDC4 You need a lifeProjectDC4 You need a lifeProjectDC4 You need a lifeProjectDC4 You need a lifeProjectDC4 You need a lifeProjectDC4 You need a life
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohchx View Post
I have one.I paid close to $300 on ebay for it but I have always wanted it since I was a kid so it was worth it.

jdm mugen r/c rims ftw!
Old 03-30-2008, 10:33 PM   #12 (permalink)

thats not a model its a freaking rc car looks like an HPI i am not interested in RC...i have 2 losi's and one HPI that i never use im wondering where to get an EG COUPE plastic model
Old 03-31-2008, 04:30 AM   #13 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?sohchx What did you do to deserve all this rep?
excuuuuuuuuuuuse me!! LOL I have one of those also It is unfinished,I painted it and built a b18 engine from another kit for it.It is a RHD EG vti.Let me know if you need pics.