FS/FT: XXX BK2 Roller (RACED ONCE! less than 2hrs on buggy!) - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge > R/C & Model

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 07:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Car:
Mods:
tylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peons
Thumbs up FS/FT: XXX BK2 Roller (RACED ONCE! less than 2hrs on buggy!)

Yup!

I've had this buggy now for about 6months, built it, kept it maintained, finally had a chance to run it back at my home track in a regionals race in the 2wd pro mod class, and it performed exceptionally!! This isn't my first XXX, let alone offroad weekend racer... I've been in the hobby now for quite some time. Its just that, out here where I live now, there are no local races and I'm extremely competitive. I miss tuesday, thursday, friday night, and sunday afternoon racing!!!!!! So, i'm getting into onroad again just for the winter, and have no real use for my BK2.. sadly

Anywho..

It was raced ONCE, and I have less than 2hours on it!!! I ran a novak 3.5 brushless setup on it, running a pretty much stock suspension setup as well. The buggy is still setup to run on a hardpacked bluegroove track, and performed at TOP LEVEL after trial and error with past XXX buggies of mine, this thing is set up to raaaaaaaaaaiiill.

There is only one problem.. I was running some MF modified CVD's on it, and after that event I ran this buggy in, I brought her home and ran it on my backyard track for less than 5minutes. I was breaking in my freshly rebuilt diff, when i snapped a CV joint axle on the 'driver side' of the buggy. Like I said, these were one-off CV's.. sooo, now all I have to do is buy a new MIP CVD joint axle kit, the CVD's are still good, you only need the wheel axles. unfortunately, I was a [email protected] and sold the stockie CVD's that came with it to a buddy racer friend of mine, because I was running my MF's..

Buggy is in tip-top shape, kept well, maintained well, and only needs a replacement CV axle kit.. mayyyybe $20 at your local hobby shop (unfortunately, my LHS dispises Losi stuff, and never stocks anything.. and i'm too lazy to buy online, because I have no more use to run the buggy! i know, it sucks..)

Here is what you will get:
-BK2 Roller
-custom painted BK '02 replica body by: me
-extra rear set of m3 bowtie's ( i think i also have a set of new fronts, i don't know)
-Miscellaneous replacement/maintanence parts..
-Whatever LOSI stuff I still have lying around, I will give you
-LOSI Alum. hex wrenches
-MAAAYBE, if I feel like it, I will throw in a matched pack or two of some 3000NiMH's.. some of my very best batteries back in the day! (yes, they still perform exceptionally!!! i condition, rematch, rezap, whatever i have to do to my batteries to keep them going)

Definately you will be getting a GREAT roller XXX BK2, that will not dissapoint..

All you will need are the electronics, and a great track to run her at... if not, your backyard

I will post pictures later this evening when I arrive home from work.. (shhh, don't tell the boss, i'm at work typing this all up right now! lol)

But, in all.. I am asking $135 shipped.. OBO

I will take TC3's, or any other good shaft driven on-road 1/10th scale roller... please don't offer me crappy x-mod trades or anything stupid.. lol

My personal email is [email protected] or if you have any further questions, please PM me, and I can PM you my number, if you need to ask anything in particular!

Thanks for looking guys!!!

Best regards,
Tylor

One of my toys.. Spoon This.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2007, 12:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
im sure you dont want them but i have a losi XX buggy with MIP dogbones and a HPI RS4 streetcar with a badass motor, they are both siting in boxes in my garage
Old 10-25-2007, 07:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Car:
Mods:
tylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peons
^^

I love this guy!!!!!! hahaha

what about a subway sammich perhaps??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-25-2007, 11:27 AM   #4 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorweaver View Post
^^

I love this guy!!!!!! hahaha

what about a subway sammich perhaps??
how bout a bag of rice and a womens health bar?
Old 10-30-2007, 05:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Car:
Mods:
hahahaha.. and national enquirer???