Got myself a new toy - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge > R/C & Model

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2005, 08:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Car: 05 WRX
Mods:
Decon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud of
Got myself a new toy

Well not that one, but ya i got a Revo 2 days ago. Dam thing is fast as shit, and flips really ez.
Was really fun untill i broke one of the arms for the supension :w00t . just had to get a new one but it took up the rest of my play time. Guys at the hobby shop where like what you doing back so soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaruwrx18
i had never seen that before. i only use the net to OT and whack off
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2005, 08:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx
Mods: SR built to the hilt, Work wheels, origin lab kitted, HKS coilovers, tomei diff.
SilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphere
thoose things are pimp. We had a display at the shop we worked at. Beat the hell out of the thing. Nice purchase
Old 12-29-2005, 09:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Mods:
Decon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud of
only problem is i just got it and i dont get to touch it for like a month. Cuz im leaving to finishing training friday and car stays here. So lol i spent like 650 for the car, gas, battery and charger(o ya and the 10 bucks for new supension rods). Going to be my pimp car when i get back. Going to deck it out and make it look teh pimporz! :eek

Quote:
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-30-2005, 03:53 PM   #4 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Skunk91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

traxxas owns

i had a nitro rustler it would ride wheelies

that thing could kill a small child
Old 01-05-2006, 03:34 PM   #5 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
92streetaccord is just really nice92streetaccord is just really nice92streetaccord is just really nice92streetaccord is just really nice92streetaccord is just really nice
ya i broke the control arms on his revo already. but wasnt that hard to fix. I switched it out to the long travel arms, which makes the car haul major ass threw dirt, and in the process of making a custom intake and muffler !!
Old 01-07-2006, 11:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 93 Honda Prelude VTEC
Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
Make sure to store your fuel inside in a closet or something off the ground , this will help preserve it , fuel will go bad after 6 months or so...depending on how its sealed.

Just make sure if there was a red cap that went inside the fuel bottle to replace that , I even sometimes wrap them in a bag.

Basically nitro fuel attracts moisture.
Old 01-07-2006, 02:14 PM   #7 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
92streetaccord is just really nice92streetaccord is just really nice92streetaccord is just really nice92streetaccord is just really nice92streetaccord is just really nice
<< has used almost a full gallon already !
Old 01-08-2006, 09:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Mods:
Lol bish stop using my gas, and braking my car.

Quote:
Old 01-08-2006, 04:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 93 Honda Prelude VTEC
Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
Yeah revo is a damn advanced monster truck , the laydown shocks are the shit. I saw one at the track , thing hauled booty shake.

Allthough my electric kinwald buggy was pretty damn fast compared to it , but still. Thing can take on some stuff. You gotta find a local off-road track for real though , youll be shitting bricks once you go over doubles and stuff.