Heres my beast - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge > R/C & Model

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2006, 12:32 AM   #1 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!
Heres my beast

Its a 4Tec, with a Trinity 11 turn 2x modified motor, LRP Pro F1 speed control, geared for acceleration, I have not lost to a gas powered R/C yet, but they have all been stock, the thing I like about this car it I can remove the front belt and have RWD and drift everywhere, if any one has a newish speed control PM me.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2006, 06:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
how is that workin removing belts? on my RS4 if i take a belt off its out of control even if im haulin ass then go full throttle it spins the tires and loses traction.... almost undriveable in 2wd just runnin a trinity ESC, 12 turn motor i believe, im not sure, its been a while since ive had it out and a 2000 mah pack
Old 03-11-2006, 06:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 93 Honda Prelude VTEC
Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
They have 4200mah and 4300mah packs now.

Yeah I tried turning my nitro into a drift car by putting tape on the wheels. At almost full speed if I gunned it , instant 360.

HPI has come out with an amazing product in japan. It can counter steer for u. Meaning 1. you can set it up to never loose control or 2. You can throw the car into a wild drift and come out looking like a champ everytime.

I want to try that thing. Its called the d-box.

Also my electric has the lrp f1 pro and a speedgem 13X2 motor.
Old 03-11-2006, 02:10 PM   #4 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_sho
They have 4200mah and 4300mah packs now.

Yeah I tried turning my nitro into a drift car by putting tape on the wheels. At almost full speed if I gunned it , instant 360.

HPI has come out with an amazing product in japan. It can counter steer for u. Meaning 1. you can set it up to never loose control or 2. You can throw the car into a wild drift and come out looking like a champ everytime.

I want to try that thing. Its called the d-box.

Also my electric has the lrp f1 pro and a speedgem 13X2 motor.
hey that sounds cool, I would pimp one if I didnt get paid 5 cents an hour lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-11-2006, 02:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomoly
how is that workin removing belts? on my RS4 if i take a belt off its out of control even if im haulin ass then go full throttle it spins the tires and loses traction.... almost undriveable in 2wd just runnin a trinity ESC, 12 turn motor i believe, im not sure, its been a while since ive had it out and a 2000 mah pack
yea it doesent work verry well, but if you have alot of space its pretty fun.