Just out of curiosity.. - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge > R/C & Model

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 12:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Super Bacon Mod

Car: 1990 SI Hatch
Mods: Bottle Fed B16A [email protected] on I,H,E and a 50 shot
VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?
Just out of curiosity..

Is anyone around here into model railroading?
In the end, everything we do is just everything we've done

"I have returned many times to honour the valiant men who died…every man who set foot on Omaha Beach was a hero."-Lieutenant General Omar Bradley
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2008, 12:50 AM   #2 (permalink)

Car: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd; 95 240sx
Mods: Everything Suspension & Brakes
rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!
i had an interest when i was younger, not anymore though.

Evolution Performance Driving School

2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd : Tein Flex Coilovers : Progress Front & Rear Swaybars : GTSpec Front & Rear Strut Tower bars : 2007 STi Brembo Brake Conversion : Hawk HPS Pads : Stop Tech Lines : DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors : Nismo Extended Wheel Studs : ACT HD clutch : 06 wrx flywheel : 18 x 8.5 Volk ce28n : 245/35/18 Kumho Ecsta XS : AVO LCA Bushings : Corner Balanced : Hella Supertones

1995 Nissan 240sx : In pieces : LS1 : T56 Transmission
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-08-2008, 09:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
if i had the time, money, and space then i would probably have it as a hobby. I used to love model railroad when i was younger
Old 12-08-2008, 09:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?
I have some in a box. I used to have a cool table with a train on it with a mountain tunnel and all the trees and station stuff. The model train stores have some awesome shit, like any hobby.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car:
Mods:
krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?
i'd imagine you'd have to look like bob ross to be into the train thing but surprisingly alot of people are into from the ones I see at the hobby store drooling over thomas the train
Old 12-12-2008, 07:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?
More like...
Old 12-12-2008, 12:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Super Bacon Mod

VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?
yea..thomas the train isnt what I'm getting at

"I have returned many times to honour the valiant men who died…every man who set foot on Omaha Beach was a hero."-Lieutenant General Omar Bradley
Old 12-22-2008, 09:33 PM   #8 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
not into trains but i do like to build models, shit can be relaxing, or frustrate you just as much as your day at work mostly relaxing though...................
Old 12-24-2008, 03:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Super Bacon Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomoly View Post
not into trains but i do like to build models, shit can be relaxing, or frustrate you just as much as your day at work mostly relaxing though...................
word