My models and R/C - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge > R/C & Model

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2007, 03:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
gr3asemonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
My models and R/C

Model

R/C

Old & dusty..just laying around...LOL
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2007, 04:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car:
Mods:
-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?
Spoon celica! nice! coughricecough
Old 11-08-2007, 11:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
bet they would look nice if dusted off, im building a f-16 model now, almost done, guess i can post pics when its done, i started a eg hatch model but instead of painting the taillights, i dipped them in clear red paint.....bad idea it melted the tail lenses so i kinda am on the fence about even finishing it
Old 11-09-2007, 05:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
i used to build models all the time when i was a youngin, i kinda miss it but my hands are way to shaky to do it now a days
Old 11-09-2007, 01:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATISTANG View Post
i used to build models all the time when i was a youngin, i kinda miss it but my hands are way to shaky to do it now a days

i have that same problem.... solution? drink a few beers it kinda stedies the hand
Old 11-10-2007, 03:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomoly View Post
i have that same problem.... solution? drink a few beers it kinda stedies the hand
haha, thats the reason i shake, drinking to much killed my nervous system
Old 11-12-2007, 01:12 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATISTANG View Post
haha, thats the reason i shake, drinking to much killed my nervous system

thats probly my problem too