my nitro monster truck - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge > R/C & Model

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2006, 07:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
desertcivic90 is an unknown quantity at this point
my nitro monster truck

here she is hpi savage 4.6 ss

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2006, 06:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Car: Millano Red 2000 Civic Si
Mods: Tri Color Reverse glow gauges, Type R red Floormats, AEM V2 CAI, Axle back exhaust, Projectors, Coilovers, B&M Short throw shifter, 4-2-1 Header, LS/VTEC, gsr cams, AEM camgears, si pistons, balanced ls rods, crank.
2000redCIVICsi In the stratusphere2000redCIVICsi In the stratusphere2000redCIVICsi In the stratusphere2000redCIVICsi In the stratusphere2000redCIVICsi In the stratusphere2000redCIVICsi In the stratusphere2000redCIVICsi In the stratusphere2000redCIVICsi In the stratusphere2000redCIVICsi In the stratusphere2000redCIVICsi In the stratusphere2000redCIVICsi In the stratusphere
type-r

looks mean, i like it

2000 Civic Si - Sold back in 2007
1991 Civic Si - ZC Swapped yummy scrum-diddly-umptious-ness

"Most people live their lives wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem.." -Ronald Reagan, 1985.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-31-2006, 07:54 PM   #3 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
i like it, but can you help me understand something? i have a buggy, and 2 street cars i see monsters all over the place but whats their use? do you race them like buggies,trucks? im just curious
Old 04-01-2006, 04:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 93 Honda Prelude VTEC
Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
They go anywhere. Buggies normally take to lighter terrain and stadium trucks basically the same thing.
Old 04-13-2006, 08:00 PM   #5 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_sho
They go anywhere. Buggies normally take to lighter terrain and stadium trucks basically the same thing.

hmmm interesting.........looks cool but not my cup o tea
Old 04-14-2006, 02:04 AM   #6 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!
it's pretty cool
Old 05-07-2006, 11:14 AM   #7 (permalink)

Car: 07 STi - 98 Civic
Mods: V-TECH T-Shirt
ProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problem
That is a nice looking Hummer it looks really tough.

Old 08-13-2007, 08:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car: 05 Cobb stage2 wrx
Mods:
solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?solman Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomoly
i like it, but can you help me understand something? i have a buggy, and 2 street cars i see monsters all over the place but whats their use? do you race them like buggies,trucks? im just curious
There is a track by my house that races monster trucks on saterdays. they have a big off road coarse. Its looks like a min moto x track.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:49 PM   #9 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
MyVetSmksUrHnda is on a distinguished road
Cool, I just bought an Aftershock. My first rc car ever, unless you count the $22 Radioshack firebird than could go forward straight and reverse turn when I was about 8y.o.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car:
Mods:
krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomoly View Post
they're worth it, i've always had street cars or buggies/stadium trucks and realized they don't go so well in grass (especially 2wd models) but the 4wd nitro monster trucks freakin go anywhere and with their bigger motors and 2spds they can usually still go 30-50 mph, which for how big they are, is impressive

they seem to take more of a beating too and are a little easier to work on because of their size

but then again they do cost more