New car - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge > R/C & Model

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2005, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
disturbedwill is an unknown quantity at this point
New car

I got it on special in hobbypoeple.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-20-2005, 04:47 AM   #2 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Hotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud of
Nice dude. How much if you don't mind my asking? I just bought my first nitro r/c on ebay after wanting one for years.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6023896116
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-20-2005, 08:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: Beyonz
Mods: Porsche air filter
90Si Bow down before me!90Si Bow down before me!90Si Bow down before me!90Si Bow down before me!90Si Bow down before me!90Si Bow down before me!90Si Bow down before me!90Si Bow down before me!90Si Bow down before me!90Si Bow down before me!90Si Bow down before me!
very nice
Old 12-20-2005, 08:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2005 F-150 XLT
Mods: Koenigsegg say this is more comfortable..but..more comfortable than what? Being stabbed?
christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90Si
very nice
Old 12-21-2005, 11:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2006 WRX
Mods: Espelir CB, Swift Lowering Springs, Titek DP, HID's
Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?
Even though its the size of my foot, it looks like it could eat small children.