newest losi truck - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge > R/C & Model

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2006, 01:07 AM   #1 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
newest losi truck

http://www.teamlosi.com/Products/Def...rodID=LOSB0230

EDIT: i went out and got it today, little fucker does crazy wheelies, and is very fast for its size, only downside is i broke a steering arm, and a rear camber arm cause i lost control and the little fucker took a 13 stair leap, i got the replacements on order but for now ive made replacements out of things i had laying around, anyways its worth the $$ its built almost exactly like a 1/10th truck, and it is FAST for such a small car, not what i expected at all ( hence the broken parts)deffenently worth the $$, and i have a mini rs4 with upgraded motor and battery.... im guessing this thing is faster than a mini rs4 stock, just dont hit anything, its steering arms and rear camber arms are very small and fragile so if youre gonna hit it, hit it with the whole car not just the wheel honestly it would cause less damage
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2006, 11:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
ok so everyones backordered on the pieces i broke IMAGINE THAT, anyways i figured makind a straight piece of plastic with 2 holes in it cant be so hard so i made them myself out of zipties........yes zipties why??? because theyre about 2x as thick as the stock parts and FLEXIBLE so they wont just snap under stress, i was gonna make them out of metal but i relized the way its built the steering arms are part of the suspension in this case, i see a huge market opening in this RC because you WILL break these arms, if you buy one and look at youll understand...............either way its a badass car for the $$ just dont take it lightly the little fucker is not a x mas gift for your 12 year old cousin, its fast, and it breaks, and you get to fix it
Old 12-21-2006, 01:30 AM   #3 (permalink)

welp my homemade parts wont be on forever, spoke to a losi rep today, and theyre mailing me a new set of camber and steering arms, and a set of axles they didnt ask what happened they just wanted a shipping address
Old 12-23-2006, 02:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 93 civic eg8.
Mods: full of dust, rebuilding...20%
commador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whore
sweet. Ive been thinking for a while to get a mini-T. Now they have a micro version. ha, mabey Ill get both?
Old 12-23-2006, 04:43 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by commador
sweet. Ive been thinking for a while to get a mini-T. Now they have a micro version. ha, mabey Ill get both?
lol no sheet i just walked in to this new RC shop in town thinking of checkin out the mini-t again and maybe buying it, then i saw the micro, was kinda skeptical at first, then i came home, read soem reviews, watched some vids and decided to go for it its sweet
Old 12-23-2006, 08:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 93 Honda Prelude VTEC
Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
Good for in house I bet too...the mini-t theres lots of sweet used ones on ebay with lipo + brushless....those things fly gotta go that route if you do otherwise youll drops lots of money to get it and afterwards will probably just use it a little.

I kinda wanted this for christmas , but im just too broke to even afford one. Then I know Id be like modifying it and changing it up , getting it spektrum micro and all this and that...

I already have a monster truck that I need to sell. Barely used , was fun but I just dont have the proper place to run it (at a real track). I mainly just race now, but it was fun bashing. The thing could do a wheelie down the street.
Old 12-23-2006, 08:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
Also yeah losi is a good company. Great customer service.
Old 12-23-2006, 04:14 PM   #8 (permalink)

im kind of thinking that unless you have a wide open house the micro-t isnt suited for living room racing, unless youre a really good driver
Old 12-23-2006, 04:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Wow its fast then...
Old 12-23-2006, 11:31 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_sho
Wow its fast then...
haha am i sensing some sarcasm?? as soon as my replacement parts come in ill get soem video if it haulin ass outside, hen ill let you picture the same speeds indoors
Old 12-24-2006, 12:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 93 civic eg8.
Mods: full of dust, rebuilding...20%
commador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomoly
haha am i sensing some sarcasm?? as soon as my replacement parts come in ill get soem video if it haulin ass outside, hen ill let you picture the same speeds indoors

as soon as I read this last night I looked for videos. Stock, its fast. I saw a video of 2 lipo cells bumping the voltage up and it flew.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomoly
No from the sounds of it , it seems it covers ground fast.
Old 12-24-2006, 11:30 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_sho
No from the sounds of it , it seems it covers ground fast.
hehe just makin sure, and to commador, that mod sounds INSANE i can barely keep the front end on the ground as it is i cant imagine this thing any faster!