R/C Plane - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge > R/C & Model

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2007, 11:49 PM   #16 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
ay negro check out that new hobby shop by the sprint store on north academy they have all kinda cool shit in there its all RC shit i got my team losi micro-t there, and they had soem small ass copters and planes in there that i almost bought for cheap prebuilt RTR dunno if youve been there before or not but its a pretty cool place, id rather destroy a sub $100 flying apparatus learning then to buy a bigger thing to learn on
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2007, 08:30 AM   #17 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?NegroDamus you're still here?
Hobby town on woodmen?
Old 03-13-2007, 06:32 PM   #18 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NegroDamus
Hobby town on woodmen?

nope its a new place i dont remember the name but its up in the shopping center by toyota, where the sprint store, subway, evc is all there on the left side of the road if youre going south
Old 04-09-2007, 09:07 PM   #19 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 98 Civic Coupe
Mods: stock
Shibby H22A has much to be proud ofShibby H22A has much to be proud ofShibby H22A has much to be proud ofShibby H22A has much to be proud ofShibby H22A has much to be proud ofShibby H22A has much to be proud ofShibby H22A has much to be proud ofShibby H22A has much to be proud ofShibby H22A has much to be proud of
ive got a few, started out with gas powered one, called Sturdy Bird II yes its sturdy! cause i crashed it a few times, easy repair, or no repairs needed. just bought a batch of 5 extra foam wings in case they broke, but never had to use the spare. then one day i had the controls some how in reverse, no idea what happened, and when i wanted to go left, it would go right, and up would go down. it did a nose dive at full throttle right into the ground nose first.

all i broke was the propeller, and cracked the body, which is made out of PVC. simple epoxy and cleaning carb, and it was flyable again.

its cheap. but not like that little electric one tho.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXK965&P=0

that one has alierons, mine did not, just one piece foam wing. engine mount is secured to the body by rubberbands lol, so is wing too.

after that i got tower hobbies tower trainer 60 arf. and a stupid stupid green pole matching the grassy background split the front of the plane in half argh! that was after 2 yrs owning it.

havent flown since 97. plan to get a P-51 82" wingspan!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!