Some of you have seen this! - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge > R/C & Model

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2006, 05:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car:
Mods:
integraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problem
Some of you have seen this!

I am looking for a mini v8 engine kit like the ones in the videos on streetfire. Some of you have seen them. They start up and run and everything. Does anyone know where I can get one?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2006, 11:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!
I dont, But I would assume that it will cost over $500, if you build one make a thread on it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-25-2006, 12:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car: '68 Mustang notchback, '84 Mustang SVO
Mods: More than can feasibly fit on this line
Honda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problem
You mean like http://www.weberprecision.com/?

Just so you know, there aren't too many companies that make these things for retail consumption. Most are scratch-built by hobbyists. From what I have seen, the ones that are acually manufactured for sale frequently top $2500.
Old 06-25-2006, 01:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
I wanna put one of those on a go cart
Old 06-25-2006, 11:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car: '68 Mustang notchback, '84 Mustang SVO
Mods: More than can feasibly fit on this line
Honda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problemHonda_Guy has a Rep problem
I'm pretty sure it was a site for some engineering university's Formula SAE project, but it was a scratch-built 1/4 scale DOHC V8 complete with scratch-built and kevlar-wrapped mid engine transaxle. I don't think I have the bookmark anymore.

EDIT: I'm not crazy afterall.

http://dot.etec.wwu.edu/fsae/v30/v30pics.html

http://clemsonscc.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4264
Old 06-25-2006, 11:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
I would have one of those blowed up the first time I got drunk lol