VirtualRC - Free R/C Racing game thats realistic. - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge > R/C & Model

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2005, 02:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 93 Honda Prelude VTEC
Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
Tire VirtualRC - Free R/C Racing game thats realistic.

http://www.virtualrc.com

Its quite realistic, the best ive seen. Not only that You can choose tons of cars, tires, setups, fuels, motors....just about everything.

Then the best part is you can use your actual radio with it. You just buy the adapter and you can race and tune your virtual car real time. This from what I hear works out almost the same.

Then you can even choose local tracks that you run at. It goes on and on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2005, 04:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car: 1991 honda accord LX
Mods:
jimmy_petrichko is on a distinguished road
cool sounds fun too :clap
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-08-2005, 03:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
Anyone actually try this game yet? Yeah its very cool. Ive seen a lot of people who are pros that also like the game.

Im kinda amazed that its as good as it is. Esepcially considering its free and what it can do.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:19 AM   #4 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
digink needs rep therapydigink needs rep therapydigink needs rep therapydigink needs rep therapydigink needs rep therapydigink needs rep therapydigink needs rep therapydigink needs rep therapydigink needs rep therapydigink needs rep therapydigink needs rep therapy
Not much of an RC person but im DLing it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-09-2005, 12:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by digink
Not much of an RC person but im DLing it.
Dont hate me if you dont like it. You gotta have an RC. Its really nice if you have one of the cars they give you. I am able to choose my chassis, motor , the fuel I actually run and the tires I use.

The motor actually does sound like its supposed to and performs similiar.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx
Mods: SR built to the hilt, Work wheels, origin lab kitted, HKS coilovers, tomei diff.
SilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphere
my video card is not able to play this game....womp womp womp
Old 06-11-2005, 02:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Someone was saying there are a few cards you can get for cheap that will support this. Also you will like the game, they have an oval track and one other track on there for free.

The rest of the tracks you have to pay for to get. I guess thats where they get you. But yeah get the usb adapter and goto town on that oval track. You can even setup your radio and they say you can get some good transmitter tuning going on and a few other things from it, while not wearing down a motor and wasting money on gas and tires.
Old 06-12-2005, 10:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
hondapride59 is just really nicehondapride59 is just really nicehondapride59 is just really nicehondapride59 is just really nicehondapride59 is just really nice
no offroad...booo

i'm not big on the onroad scene...maybe would help if i had money to get an onroad car but i dont....anyways, i like just taking my car from onroad to off without any problems...except well i did have a rc10l3 electric car and i kinda took it off curbs...but it didnt go too much further than that
Old 06-13-2005, 05:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Yeah sorry its just on-road only. I think there are other sorts of simulators for stuff like that but it im sure costs loads of money.
Old 06-13-2005, 07:17 PM   #10 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
hondapride59 is just really nicehondapride59 is just really nicehondapride59 is just really nicehondapride59 is just really nicehondapride59 is just really nice
the only off road i knwo off is real race which isnt teh best and is a little high priced...its cool though, i ratehr just take mine outside for real and take it off jumps
Old 06-14-2005, 04:44 PM   #11 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
lol this game is hard as shit with the keyboard!!!! badass game though i can only go around the oval i cant even hit up the road coarse cause of driving with the keyboard
Old 06-15-2005, 12:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Try this setup.

Get the R40 , use the one-way on the front. Then goto tires and use jaco tires with 40std on the front and 35std in the rear.

See how it drives then. BTW thats my actual setup. See if it drives better.
Old 06-19-2005, 01:08 PM   #13 (permalink)

Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_sho
Try this setup.

Get the R40 , use the one-way on the front. Then goto tires and use jaco tires with 40std on the front and 35std in the rear.

See how it drives then. BTW thats my actual setup. See if it drives better.
kinda worked but i still cant do the road coarse, whats your fastest lap on the oval im at 7.1 seconds :clap
Old 06-23-2005, 02:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx
Mods: SR built to the hilt, Work wheels, origin lab kitted, HKS coilovers, tomei diff.
SilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphere
how much are video cards? haha
Old 06-23-2005, 08:57 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skatin_emcee
i messed around with stuff and got a 6.9
you sum beech!!! back to the track i go