what are some good mini tunable rc cars? - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge > R/C & Model

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2005, 11:05 AM   #16 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2005 F-150 XLT
Mods: Koenigsegg say this is more comfortable..but..more comfortable than what? Being stabbed?
christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_sho
Size of your hand.
i need something bigger, i have bad vision
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-2005, 06:50 PM   #17 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
Quote:
zip zap < xmod < mini-z < micro rs4

Also there mini trucks that you can get for $99 RTR now. The Team Losi Mini-T which is a very popular vehicle even though its so cheap now.

People mod those things like crazy and you can actually goto a track and have some fun in the dirt with them.
woah looking at the losi mini-t on their site, that looks pretty cool, i might have to get one
Old 12-25-2005, 08:12 PM   #18 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 93 Honda Prelude VTEC
Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
Its basically the reason for the big craze going on now for all mini-trucks and buggies. Its very well worth it for that $99 RTR , that thing costed double at first.

Ill find some videos on that , lol. BRB.
Old 12-26-2005, 12:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2006 WRX
Mods: Espelir CB, Swift Lowering Springs, Titek DP, HID's
Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?
where can you buy them? only ebay? and are they upgradeable at all?
Old 12-27-2005, 04:39 AM   #20 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Hotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlTrOnX
where can you buy them? only ebay? and are they upgradeable at all?
Are you asking about the mini t? If so I found this site that has them for $95. And yes, they are upgradeable.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-27-2005, 04:54 AM   #21 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car:
Mods:
integraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problem
spend $50 and get an xmod
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-27-2005, 05:22 AM   #22 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Mods: AEM Intake & Cam Sprockets , RC Throttle Body, Greddy SS Header , RSR Exhaust , Carsound Cat , ACT Clutch & Fly, NGK 8mm Blue Wires, JDM Type-S Valve Cover , Koni Yellow Shocks , RSR Down Springs, Nuespeed Short Shift Adapter, CF Dashkit, CF
mike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problemmike_sho has a Rep problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by integraboss15
spend $50 and get an xmod
The cheesiest rc ever made....just one eek ahead of a 24 dollar zip zap. If you want a real RC , get a mini-z for just a few dollars more or for a couple more than that get a mini-t which can do just about anything. Inside , outside , jump , launch , haul major ass...
Old 12-27-2005, 09:29 AM   #23 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1989 Nissan 240sx
Mods: SR built to the hilt, Work wheels, origin lab kitted, HKS coilovers, tomei diff.
SilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphereSilvStylin45s In the rep troposphere
Quote:
The cheesiest rc ever made....just one eek ahead of a 24 dollar zip zap. If you want a real RC , get a mini-z for just a few dollars more or for a couple more than that get a mini-t which can do just about anything. Inside , outside , jump , launch , haul major ass...
I have smoked many a mini-z with people with the same mindset, i guess you could say a x-mod could be a sleeper. Mine pulled a 53mph on the dyno,not bad for the cheesiest R/C ever made eh? Heres some pics of my mini-t. I might be selling it

(the old chassis)

Every tag to everything i have ever bought, too afraid to total them all up..

Old 12-27-2005, 06:22 PM   #24 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvStylin45s
I have smoked many a mini-z with people with the same mindset, i guess you could say a x-mod could be a sleeper. Mine pulled a 53mph on the dyno,not bad for the cheesiest R/C ever made eh? Heres some pics of my mini-t. I might be selling it

(the old chassis)

Every tag to everything i have ever bought, too afraid to total them all up..

Smoked them?? Yeah brushless vs a stock mini-z is a joke.

Chassis wise it blows amazingly. Straight Line.....You can make anything go fast....thats called a motor and im sure it wasnt made by xmods.

Anyways , its crap. Ive driven it and to get it to drive right you could already have a mini-z and so on.....

Ive never driven something so terrible. Even crappy nikos when I was 8 drove better. Ah well , to each his own.
Old 03-11-2006, 06:57 PM   #25 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: se-r/zuma/hardbody
Mods:
SpecalK has much to be proud ofSpecalK has much to be proud ofSpecalK has much to be proud ofSpecalK has much to be proud ofSpecalK has much to be proud ofSpecalK has much to be proud ofSpecalK has much to be proud ofSpecalK has much to be proud ofSpecalK has much to be proud of
mike i need a body for my mini z can u hook me up?
Old 06-25-2006, 11:47 AM   #26 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car:
Mods:
-pubs- is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone know a good place to buy the AWD Mini Z? After looking at the video i really want one.