Woot woot my truck - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge > R/C & Model

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2007, 08:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Car: 05 WRX
Mods:
Decon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud ofDecon has much to be proud of
Woot woot my truck

Well my brother finally came though and got me all my stuff including my REvo...

Lol I pissed though He hasent started it in like 5 or 6 months So im having a hell of a time starting it. Got a new glowplug to be on the safe side. And even though Im gettin fuel there Its still not starting . Lol if i cant figure it out soon I guess I might have to take it into the shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaruwrx18
i had never seen that before. i only use the net to OT and whack off
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2007, 11:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
sweeet, my friend had a nitro RC that didnt like to start at all with pull start i suggest you go electric start
Old 01-06-2007, 07:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
SH Titanium

Car: 1995 3000gt vr4
Mods: dr 650's/k&n filter/borla cat back/ssq blow off valve/ebay fmic
streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!
carb prolly has to be pulled apart and cleaned. its prolly gunked up from sitting all that time. other thing is are you using fresh fuel. if the fuel it might have went stail. try those things and see what you got going on for you
Old 01-06-2007, 08:48 PM   #4 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Hotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud ofHotlavaaaa has much to be proud of
did you put after run oil in it after you ran it last? nitro attracts water and water = rust.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!