The "I wanna bitch about what a cop did" thread - Page 27 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Law Enforcement & Criminal Justice

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2010, 09:07 PM   #391 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 94 Del Sol
Mods: engine swap, cold air intake
Bonnie Hello down there miniscule peonsBonnie Hello down there miniscule peonsBonnie Hello down there miniscule peonsBonnie Hello down there miniscule peonsBonnie Hello down there miniscule peonsBonnie Hello down there miniscule peonsBonnie Hello down there miniscule peonsBonnie Hello down there miniscule peonsBonnie Hello down there miniscule peonsBonnie Hello down there miniscule peonsBonnie Hello down there miniscule peons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
dripping?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2010, 11:16 AM   #392 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?
Your what hurts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Caramel Chocolate Lover View Post
hundreds of dollars for 2-3 lbs off of your flywheel isn't really worth on a street car making less tq than the lid on my jar of jelly
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-19-2010, 09:03 PM   #393 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car: '10 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Mods:
NoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha907 View Post
i mean i agree that not all traffic laws are fair but what in life is. shit i got married two weeks ago and i had to shell out over $60 just for the bullshit legal paperwork. i mean seriously what gives state governments the right to charge people because they want to be married? really it's just a way to nickle and dime people to death. but still bitching about in on the internet won't fix it, and it's a fee i'll hopefully never have to deal with again so i just payed it and went about my life. life isnt fair stop waisting your time bitching about it.
So thats the police department's fault? I hate the govt just as much as the next man, and I work for the bastards. But what you're saying is you shouldnt have to pay for the marriage paper work... So who should?
Old 07-19-2010, 09:17 PM   #394 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?mattliston you're still here?
As much as I hate the thought of shelling money for getting married, there are too many benefits to pass up
Quote:
hundreds of dollars for 2-3 lbs off of your flywheel isn't really worth on a street car making less tq than the lid on my jar of jelly
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-19-2010, 09:21 PM   #395 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattliston View Post
As much as I hate the thought of shelling money for getting married, there are too many benefits to pass up
yes because being stuck with the same vagina/nagging bitch for eternity is always a plus
Old 07-19-2010, 09:22 PM   #396 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car: '10 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Mods:
NoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom yo View Post
i bet you speed dont you
asshole

i love the cops around here, they floor it from every stoplight, no matter what, i remember one cop flew through a yellow light (no lights on), bottomed the fuck out, and turned into cvs just to buy something
Explanation:

Busy as fuck, gets dispatched to a call in someone else's post, other guy cleared, and cancelled that Officer... Officer says, shit, I better get something to eat while I have the chance... Just sayin, it happens. Lets say while leaving your house for work, and you discover you car was broken into. You need to report it, but you cant be too late for work... That cop aint running lights and siren to your house, cause he cant, and if he would, he'd be a faggot... But as a courtesy, he's most likely gonna haul ass to get there as soon as he can. Especially if hes comming from a distance. Its tough. We never have enough police out here. We feel like we need to stay available in case someone really needs us in an emergency. So we rush to minor calls of service to clear them out quickly. Then people bitch about seeing us speeding. Unless we have a real reason to believe someone's life is in danger, we really dont use our lights, cause it just causes more of a danger clearing intersections. I usually take my sweet fucking time now because of people complaining about our driving, along with a lot of other Officers. That way, everyone gets tied up on dumb calls, and there is never anyone available. That seems to be what people want, so fuck it.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:36 PM   #397 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
yes because being stuck with the same vagina/nagging bitch for eternity is always a plus
If you're smart, she wont be a bitch/cunt/pain-in-the-ass

Plus Im not worried about the vag too much, im not black

But a bartender tonight did tell me she recovers fast if she eats right

I think shes been sipping her stock a bit too much

side note: lacrosse had 4 bars open tonight, fucking ghost town for bars

watching paint dry looked to be more exciting
Quote:
Old 07-19-2010, 09:41 PM   #398 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
pshh you're obviously new to woman and vaginas....bitches will nag and vagina's will eventually sag.....

that's life/gravity

it's better to lease in this situation than it is to own
Old 12-20-2010, 01:57 PM   #399 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: Mazda Protege5
Mods: Magnaflow secondary catalytic converter
fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?
Quote:
pshh you're obviously new to woman and vaginas....bitches will nag and vagina's will eventually sag.....

that's life/gravity

it's better to lease in this situation than it is to own
For dudes who don't know, just watch "Jon & Kate Plus 8", the season when they went to Disney World. That was the penulitmate season before they got divorced. Kate was the ultra-nag, 666 all the way.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:20 AM   #400 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 2008 Civic Si SEDAN
Mods: CAI, performance springs and struts, front camber kit, rear adj upper control arms
91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?
hate kate as well, wife made me watch the show. i'd fuck the first chic who'd fuck me after dealing with her bullshit ocd nagging. hell i'd fuck the first chic who throws it at me right now, once i'm divorced i'll never marry again. i'll re-up every 3-4 years with something new so i don't get in that "honey do" phase where i do this and that while she does nothing but bitch about how its done
Old 12-23-2010, 02:39 PM   #401 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 1998 Civic EJ9 D14A4.
Mods: Magnecor leads,Iridium plugs,one-off Stainless exhaust,Sports cat,K&N panel filter,stainless manifold&down pipe,FSE FPR.
D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91EGGURA View Post
hate kate as well, wife made me watch the show. i'd fuck the first chic who'd fuck me after dealing with her bullshit ocd nagging. hell i'd fuck the first chic who throws it at me right now, once i'm divorced i'll never marry again. i'll re-up every 3-4 years with something new so i don't get in that "honey do" phase where i do this and that while she does nothing but bitch about how its done
Hold on i thought it was back on?
It's off again?
"**This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.**"

Because learning is fun
Old 12-23-2010, 03:23 PM   #402 (permalink)
Boost Junkie

Car: '93 Talon TSi AWD
Mods: Wouldn't you like to know....
accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!
I don't watch a lot of TV. Now I know I'm not missing much.

1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - Alive and well on 24psi
300+awhp/awtq
The new toy
Old car/setup
New toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQTGSR View Post
u do realize that Nick's DSM is faster than 90% of the cars on this site?
Old 12-30-2010, 09:48 AM   #403 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 2008 Civic Si SEDAN
Mods: CAI, performance springs and struts, front camber kit, rear adj upper control arms
91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by D14A4 Guy View Post
Hold on i thought it was back on?
It's off again?
she's awful and confused, it boils down to the kids. we're nice to each other everything appears normal to the kids for the most part except when she doesn't come home one night a week or so. she takes care of them and plays with them during the day and i have my fun with them at night then i go to bed then she comes in sometime later. less stressful this way and no broken home for the kids. i'd do anything for them and that's why i'm doing what i'm doing now, they love her and like hanging out with her i won't make them choose and neither one of us will agree to sleep in a house without them or wake up without them. plus i know she can handle them while i'm at work because her g ma can run by any time, i just can't trust her beyond that time limit, she gets bored too easy by the time i get home and she's itchin to leave or do something and that's when she gets in a bad mood if she feels stuck somewhere. this way they see the good side of her, and when she wears down i'm home to take over and she can do as she pleases. sad but simple. i have too many health problems right now to be by myself anyways, i need alot of help and she does help me, nobody else would dive into my situation with me that's for sure.