drive this guy crazy - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2003, 11:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 98 Integra
Mods: Exhaust, stereo, air filter, rims, headlights, logo badge
At.am Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?At.am Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?At.am Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?At.am Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?At.am Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?At.am Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?At.am Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?At.am Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?At.am Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?At.am Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?At.am Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
drive this guy crazy

http://www.drivemeinsane.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2003, 11:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car:
Mods:
Swoll Patrol Um, 1 million? Damn!Swoll Patrol Um, 1 million? Damn!Swoll Patrol Um, 1 million? Damn!Swoll Patrol Um, 1 million? Damn!Swoll Patrol Um, 1 million? Damn!Swoll Patrol Um, 1 million? Damn!Swoll Patrol Um, 1 million? Damn!Swoll Patrol Um, 1 million? Damn!Swoll Patrol Um, 1 million? Damn!Swoll Patrol Um, 1 million? Damn!Swoll Patrol Um, 1 million? Damn!
lol...cool site :

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-14-2003, 12:05 AM   #3 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
OdiedogCX has a spectacular aura aboutOdiedogCX has a spectacular aura aboutOdiedogCX has a spectacular aura about
my computer is too slow .. damnit.

Is that real though ?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-14-2003, 01:40 AM   #4 (permalink)

Car: E92 M3
Mods:
IntegraXTR In the rep troposphereIntegraXTR In the rep troposphereIntegraXTR In the rep troposphereIntegraXTR In the rep troposphereIntegraXTR In the rep troposphereIntegraXTR In the rep troposphereIntegraXTR In the rep troposphereIntegraXTR In the rep troposphereIntegraXTR In the rep troposphereIntegraXTR In the rep troposphereIntegraXTR In the rep troposphere
turned on all the lights and crashed his RC car..

:
Old 03-14-2003, 01:44 AM   #5 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
_ViNcE_ is on a distinguished road
Its just a black room for me no matter what i turn on or do it just stays black.....wtf
Old 03-14-2003, 05:26 AM   #6 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
HondaPimpSi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by _ViNcE_
Its just a black room for me no matter what i turn on or do it just stays black.....wtf
Old 03-14-2003, 06:13 AM   #7 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
VTEC_Junkie is an unknown quantity at this point
that site is BS. it's just a program that displays a different image of the room depending on what you select to turn on/off...
Old 03-14-2003, 07:10 AM   #8 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
x3mhonda will become famous soon enough
i dont see how tht would be real cause theres like thousands of people veiwing that site, shit should be turning on and off without u do shit. and got dammit who broke the RC
Old 03-14-2003, 07:38 AM   #9 (permalink)

Car: 07 STi - 98 Civic
Mods: V-TECH T-Shirt
ProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problemProspeedCTR has a Rep problem
Quote:
Originally posted by IntegraXTR
turned on all the lights and crashed his RC car..

:
How did you crash it? R U the reason the RC car is broken?

Old 03-14-2003, 07:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Pimpzilla

Car: Ford Ranger
Mods:
Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?
man and i wanted to drive the rc car around too...oooo well...yea as the other guys are saying...i highly doubt this is real...just an image of what it looks like on/off

Bring on the Sox!

"I once met a young girl filled with fire, That saw through my front to this shell of a man
She knew I'd be a handful from the start, This strong willed woman had an angels heart"

Old 03-14-2003, 11:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1994 Honda Prelude VTEC
Mods: DC Sports DAC, DC Sports 4-2-1 Header w/2.5" Collector, KTeller 2.5" Mandrel Bent Exhaust, Magnaflow 22" bodied resonator, Thermal R&D dual 2" tip muffler, energy suspension master bushing kit + all additional bushings, 4Bidden Shifter, 97-01 Prelude Moonroof Retrofit, JDM Black Housing Headlights
IHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapyIHIPrelude94 needs rep therapy
Pretty funny....

~Peace

Project: 1994 Grenada Black Pearl Prelude VTEC 5-Spd. Mods listed in profile
Daily Driver: 2008 Nighthawk Black Pearl Civic Si Sedan. Bone stock... for now...
Old 03-14-2003, 12:28 PM   #12 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
fliplyricist1 is an unknown quantity at this point
webcam never updated for me
Old 03-14-2003, 12:29 PM   #13 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Restil is an unknown quantity at this point
The site is real. Hopefully the car will be fixed by early next week. Its a lot harder to doubt the site when that's working. Still, it baffles me that people think it's fake when it's a lot easier to do it for real.

-Restil
Old 03-14-2003, 12:46 PM   #14 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
x3mhonda will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by x3mhonda
i dont see how tht would be real cause theres like thousands of people veiwing that site, shit should be turning on and off without u do shit. and got dammit who broke the RC
i dunno i still call :bs:
Old 03-14-2003, 01:00 PM   #15 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Restil is an unknown quantity at this point
How many images would it require to sufficiently fake it when nobody's home?
Remember, daylight changes throughout the day, traffic passes the front door, the images are NEVER identical even if they look the same, due to the pixelization differences.

Are you claiming that all webcam sites are fake? There are thousands of them.

Are you claming that commodity home automation equipment doesn't exist, even though it has been sold in electronics stores like Radio Shack for the last 20 years?

Are you claiming that computers are incapable of controlling appliances, even though they've been doing it for 50 years?

$200 in equipment and anyone with enough competance to use a remote control could duplicate what the site does.

-Restil