Feeling a little nostalgic - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2013, 09:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 2011 Jeep Compass 4x4
Mods:
Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?
Feeling a little nostalgic

So I came for my once a year visit. Anyone still kicking around?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2013, 07:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: Mazda Protege5
Mods: Magnaflow secondary catalytic converter
fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?
It's a ghost town.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
BlueBallz you're still here?BlueBallz you're still here?BlueBallz you're still here?BlueBallz you're still here?BlueBallz you're still here?BlueBallz you're still here?BlueBallz you're still here?BlueBallz you're still here?BlueBallz you're still here?BlueBallz you're still here?BlueBallz you're still here?
DIANA! You need to visit Georgia and have a REAL man! I'm 51, but I'll "rock your world"...guaranteed!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-26-2013, 10:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: Mazda Protege5
Mods: Magnaflow secondary catalytic converter
fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana View Post
So I came for my once a year visit. Anyone still kicking around?
I am. It's lame here. I post here. It's like sweeping a broom in an abandoned home.
Got any pics?
Old 07-07-2013, 03:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 1999 you dont need to know.
Mods: I don't modify cars.
M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?
I haven't been on here in years. It's just by chance that I'm here this morning. This place, in its' heyday, is still the best forum I've ever been a part of.

EDIT: I miss your sultry Canadian voice, Diana.

"The 1911 was the design given by God to us through John M. Browning that represents the epitome of what a killing tool needs to be. It was true in 1911 and is true now."
—Colonel Robert J. Coates, USMC
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-07-2013, 08:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 08 S2000 CR
Mods: Fanboy
sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?

2008 Honda S2000 CR - fanboy car
Old 07-07-2013, 08:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 1986 Honda Accord hatchback
Mods: um 90 percent of the car?
lostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problem
we need to start trying to steal legitimate HT members, no tech left there, but there is still a hardcore small community into really working on the cars, almost all the traffic there is all BS in the GDD forum
Old 07-10-2013, 10:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
Just logged in for the first time in months
Old 07-10-2013, 04:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

lostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problem
me too and the place is completely dead except for the spammers
Old 07-10-2013, 05:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

HELLO?
HELLO?
HELLO?
HELLO?
HELLO?
HELLO?
HELLO?
Old 07-11-2013, 08:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
CarbonSword Ninja

Car: 95 accord LX "V-T-E-C-H"
Mods: "V-T-E-C-H" swap, super drop springs, ultra bright blue lights, dual 10" exhaust tips, huge body kit and aluminum wing so i can fly, super huge turbo i cant spool, and last but not least some 25" chromes wrapped with a huge rubberband
WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!
Was bored enough to log in to check this place out again and yep, its still dead along with almost every other of forum that used to exist. The internet sucks these days, can barely stay on it for more than 10 minutes now, lol. Seems like this site is slower than ever too, shit loads slower than the 56k dial-up days.

My Beloved CD5, RIP
Old 07-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 08 S2000 CR
Mods: Fanboy
sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?
never came here for the tech.

2008 Honda S2000 CR - fanboy car
Old 08-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 1998 honda civic
Mods:
riceboy89 you're still here?riceboy89 you're still here?riceboy89 you're still here?riceboy89 you're still here?riceboy89 you're still here?riceboy89 you're still here?riceboy89 you're still here?riceboy89 you're still here?riceboy89 you're still here?riceboy89 you're still here?riceboy89 you're still here?
Can't believe how much of a ghost town this place is now. Good to see some of you guys still kicking around here. Hope everything is going well with you.

I was Googling "NA k series" and saw a link to superhonda so I clicked it and now I'm looking for all my old threads. I think I was like 13 or 14 when I joined this forum.

Fucking crazy how fast 10 years went by.

DIY: bodykit foglight install

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondatuner1320
youd be surprised how popular a lot of things are. the market for sleeper products is huge since most states treat you like a jew in 1943 poland if youre a ricer
Old 10-18-2013, 10:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Car:
Mods:
enfield needs rep therapyenfield needs rep therapyenfield needs rep therapyenfield needs rep therapyenfield needs rep therapyenfield needs rep therapyenfield needs rep therapyenfield needs rep therapyenfield needs rep therapyenfield needs rep therapyenfield needs rep therapy
Joined this forum in 1999 under diff user name. Even forgot what it was before the big crash! Glad to see your all doing well.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
Boost Junkie

Car: '93 Talon TSi AWD
Mods: Wouldn't you like to know....
accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!
holy crap, she's alive.

1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - Alive and well on 24psi
300+awhp/awtq
The new toy
Old car/setup
New toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQTGSR View Post
u do realize that Nick's DSM is faster than 90% of the cars on this site?