Today... - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2010, 05:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: Lexus SC300
Mods:
US_Marine you're still here?US_Marine you're still here?US_Marine you're still here?US_Marine you're still here?US_Marine you're still here?US_Marine you're still here?US_Marine you're still here?US_Marine you're still here?US_Marine you're still here?US_Marine you're still here?US_Marine you're still here?
Today...

...I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and nervous bout getting her pregnant. But she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out she wrapped her legs around me...'BE MY BABY'S DADDY!' ...I couldn't get out on time...FML...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2010, 05:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
using a fake name will always be the best form of contraception that is 100% effective.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-11-2010, 05:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young&Dangerous

Car: 01' Prelude Type SH
Mods:
Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!Type_SH RaCer Bow down before me!
you never know she might not get pregnant... chances are slim only if the moon is right she'll get pregnant.

i've freeked out before when a condom broke. I never told her and a few weeks later she got her P. I should have said something, but she'll worry about it and miss her P.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-11-2010, 05:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
dude if a girl got prego every time you nutted in her...i'd have about at least 115 kids
Old 03-11-2010, 05:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
dude if a girl got prego every time you nutted in her...i'd have about at least 115 kids
Yep.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaPPyDUgout01 View Post
Yep.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: fuzzy slippers
Mods: fuzzy dice
DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?
WTF
motherfucker have to punch a bitch in the stomach
Old 03-11-2010, 06:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuderMagee View Post
WTF
motherfucker have to punch a bitch in the stomach
i would hang her upside down by the ankles and pour my own special mixture of bleach, spermicide, and sulfuric acid into her vagina and let it sit for a minute and 30 seconds...100% guarantee of no baby...
Old 03-11-2010, 06:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 1998 Civic EJ9 D14A4.
Mods: Magnecor leads,Iridium plugs,one-off Stainless exhaust,Sports cat,K&N panel filter,stainless manifold&down pipe,FSE FPR.
D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?
All you guys worry bout is getting girls pregnant??
I'd be more worried bout Cock rot or stuff like that!
Shit'll fall off nowadays from nasty nookie diseases
Yeah the old pull out method don't work, me and my girl were using that method
see above 2 posts for cure to said problem.
"**This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.**"

Because learning is fun
Old 03-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D14A4 Guy View Post
stfu English tea time
Old 03-11-2010, 07:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by D14A4 Guy View Post
Ehhh all of the common diseases can be cured in two weeks... Unless the Brit girls keep their vags as dirty as their tea stained teeth..... Just bang Susan doyle... You know nobody has been there yet ....
Old 03-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Everyone knows English man are homos
Old 03-12-2010, 01:39 AM   #13 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car:
Mods:
krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?krazykloudz you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by US_Marine View Post
...I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and nervous bout getting her pregnant. But she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out she wrapped her legs around me...'BE MY BABY'S DADDY!' ...I couldn't get out on time...FML...
copy pasta
Old 03-12-2010, 03:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
Super Bacon Mod

Car: 1990 SI Hatch
Mods: Bottle Fed B16A [email protected] on I,H,E and a 50 shot
VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykloudz View Post
copy pasta
thats what i'm saying..as soon as i read " i had sex with this girl" i knew it was a story about someone else.
In the end, everything we do is just everything we've done

"I have returned many times to honour the valiant men who died…every man who set foot on Omaha Beach was a hero."-Lieutenant General Omar Bradley
Old 03-12-2010, 05:10 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: fuzzy slippers
Mods: fuzzy dice
DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTECsqznN2O View Post
thats what i'm saying..as soon as i read " i had sex with this girl" i knew it was a story about someone else.
I figured that but:
A. No fresh Prince
b. I thought that a marine would actually end up in that sort of position