Wheres my OG SHO peoples?? - Page 27 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
╗ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2014, 08:49 PM   #391 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordsleeper89 View Post
Not a quattro is it?
no 6mt fwd 2.0t. i wanted mpg
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2014, 09:04 PM   #392 (permalink)
Boost Junkie

Car: '93 Talon TSi AWD
Mods: Wouldn't you like to know....
accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!
You'll get that with the 6spd.

1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - Alive and well on 24psi
300+awhp/awtq
The new toy
Old car/setup
New toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQTGSR View Post
u do realize that Nick's DSM is faster than 90% of the cars on this site?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-25-2014, 09:07 PM   #393 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordsleeper89 View Post
You'll get that with the 6spd.
yup.. but not 6spd quattro. so i went fwd. i get 21-23 mpg city and 29-33mpg highway... right now i avg 27mpg mixed city/hwy...
Old 08-25-2014, 10:46 PM   #394 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 98 BMW 328is
Mods:
Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!
i get 24 mixed in the e36

Old 08-25-2014, 10:53 PM   #395 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomhero View Post
i get 24 mixed in the e36
i haz 200hp though :-P

and my interior yo

2008┬*Audi┬*A3 360░ Interior Views
Old 08-25-2014, 10:58 PM   #396 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Mods:
Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
i haz 200hp though :-P

and my interior yo

2008┬*Audi┬*A3 360░ Interior Views
i got 191

Old 08-25-2014, 10:59 PM   #397 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Mods:
and like 210 tq

Old 08-25-2014, 11:00 PM   #398 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Mods:
my interior aint that nice.

i recently learned that there was a cloth option in the M3s, fuuuuuuck i would kill for that.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:01 PM   #399 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomhero View Post
my interior aint that nice.

i recently learned that there was a cloth option in the M3s, fuuuuuuck i would kill for that.
go get them. they're cheap... e36 full black leather interior is like $800 including seats and sash trim lol.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:29 PM   #400 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Mods:
CLOTH OPTION!!! i hate my sport leathers with a passion. i might be going to a legit racing seat for the drivers side though.

Old 08-26-2014, 09:12 PM   #401 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

it was an example that interiors are cheap for them regardless of material
Old 08-26-2014, 09:53 PM   #402 (permalink)
Boost Junkie

Car: '93 Talon TSi AWD
Mods: Wouldn't you like to know....
accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!
I get about 17 in town even after spooling a lot, somewhere around 26 highway. My interior is crap and I have around 330awhp and over 300ft/lbs of torque.

1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - Alive and well on 24psi
300+awhp/awtq
The new toy
Old car/setup
New toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQTGSR View Post
u do realize that Nick's DSM is faster than 90% of the cars on this site?
Old 08-27-2014, 02:32 AM   #403 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

lol my buddy who tunes race cars said he'd do my tune for $150...

50hp/80tq gain.... the off the shelf tunes claiming these figures are like $600-700
Old 09-03-2014, 02:00 PM   #404 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: Mazda Protege5
Mods: Magnaflow secondary catalytic converter
fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
i went to the dark side....

That's nice.
Not a panty dropper, but nice none the less.
Old 09-03-2014, 09:00 PM   #405 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by fartbomber View Post
That's nice.
Not a panty dropper, but nice none the less.
well somebody though i was one of the eagles players today at the gas pump... and the chicks do dig my car... especially when i let them drive lol