Wheres my OG SHO peoples?? - Page 28 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2014, 08:57 PM   #406 (permalink)
Boost Junkie

Car: '93 Talon TSi AWD
Mods: Wouldn't you like to know....
accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!
Women hate my car.

1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - Alive and well on 24psi
300+awhp/awtq
The new toy
Old car/setup
New toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQTGSR View Post
u do realize that Nick's DSM is faster than 90% of the cars on this site?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2014, 10:19 PM   #407 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Car: 91 CRX Si
Mods: JRSC high boost pulley 450 inj.
daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Recently bought a 370z...because Honda hasn't made shit in recent years that excites me.
Boost Upgrade Pulley

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560256
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-16-2014, 06:17 PM   #408 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: '10 Fit Sport
Mods: Spoon Air Filter/Radiator Cap, Cusco F/R tower bars, Morimoto 35w Retrofit, JDM LED tails, full LED interior
tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?
Pencil pushin.

In depression, faith in deliverance, in ultimate restoration, is absent. the pain is unrelenting and what makes the condition intolerable is the foreknowledge that no remedy will come. It is hopelessness even more than pain that crushes the soul.

They told me that I was the righteous side of the devil, and I told them that they're on the wrong side of heaven.
Old 11-18-2014, 12:11 AM   #409 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 98 BMW 328is
Mods:
Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb91 View Post
Recently bought a 370z...because Honda hasn't made shit in recent years that excites me.
my buddy had a twin turbo 370 that made like 600 on the stock block, tuned by JMS. sadly, he wrecked it doing over 120 on the highway a few weeks back.

Old 11-20-2014, 01:54 AM   #410 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordsleeper89 View Post
Women hate my car.
roger does not hate your car
Old 11-20-2014, 01:57 PM   #411 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1992 SC300
Mods: Quite a bit..
TalonMan In the rep troposphereTalonMan In the rep troposphereTalonMan In the rep troposphereTalonMan In the rep troposphereTalonMan In the rep troposphereTalonMan In the rep troposphereTalonMan In the rep troposphereTalonMan In the rep troposphereTalonMan In the rep troposphereTalonMan In the rep troposphereTalonMan In the rep troposphere
Whoa.... Long time since I have creeped the pages of SHO...

1994 SC300 GTE Son!
Old 11-20-2014, 03:21 PM   #412 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Car: 91 CRX Si
Mods: JRSC high boost pulley 450 inj.
daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomhero View Post
my buddy had a twin turbo 370 that made like 600 on the stock block, tuned by JMS. sadly, he wrecked it doing over 120 on the highway a few weeks back.
Yeah that sucks.....I bought mine a couple months ago and loving it. Red and pretty good stock power...beats the shit in every way to the BRZ I test drive.
Boost Upgrade Pulley

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560256
Old 11-28-2014, 05:42 PM   #413 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: fuzzy slippers
Mods: fuzzy dice
DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?
motherfucking pluh
Old 12-01-2014, 10:05 PM   #414 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
this fgt right here ^
Old 01-27-2015, 08:05 AM   #415 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: '10 Fit Sport
Mods: Spoon Air Filter/Radiator Cap, Cusco F/R tower bars, Morimoto 35w Retrofit, JDM LED tails, full LED interior
tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?
say wat.

In depression, faith in deliverance, in ultimate restoration, is absent. the pain is unrelenting and what makes the condition intolerable is the foreknowledge that no remedy will come. It is hopelessness even more than pain that crushes the soul.

They told me that I was the righteous side of the devil, and I told them that they're on the wrong side of heaven.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:22 PM   #416 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuspeedstar View Post
say wat.
WAT?
Old 02-05-2015, 10:01 PM   #417 (permalink)
Boost Junkie

Car: '93 Talon TSi AWD
Mods: Wouldn't you like to know....
accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonMan View Post
Whoa.... Long time since I have creeped the pages of SHO...
Yeah, last time I saw you I was just starting with DSMs.

1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - Alive and well on 24psi
300+awhp/awtq
The new toy
Old car/setup
New toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQTGSR View Post
u do realize that Nick's DSM is faster than 90% of the cars on this site?
Old 02-07-2015, 07:57 PM   #418 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Car: 2003 Mazda 6s
Mods: Stock
Sprocket Rocket Um, 1 million? Damn!Sprocket Rocket Um, 1 million? Damn!Sprocket Rocket Um, 1 million? Damn!Sprocket Rocket Um, 1 million? Damn!Sprocket Rocket Um, 1 million? Damn!Sprocket Rocket Um, 1 million? Damn!Sprocket Rocket Um, 1 million? Damn!Sprocket Rocket Um, 1 million? Damn!Sprocket Rocket Um, 1 million? Damn!Sprocket Rocket Um, 1 million? Damn!Sprocket Rocket Um, 1 million? Damn!
oh hey
Old 02-11-2015, 04:37 AM   #419 (permalink)
Super Bacon Mod

Car: 1990 SI Hatch
Mods: Bottle Fed B16A [email protected] on I,H,E and a 50 shot
VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATISTANG View Post
WAT?
this fuckin guy
In the end, everything we do is just everything we've done

"I have returned many times to honour the valiant men who died…every man who set foot on Omaha Beach was a hero."-Lieutenant General Omar Bradley
Old 07-11-2015, 12:21 PM   #420 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car:
Mods:
HardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problem
SHO still smells funny. Hope you guys are all doing well.

The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You