Wheres my OG SHO peoples?? - Page 29 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2015, 03:51 PM   #421 (permalink)
Super Ban-Finger Mod

Car: 01 MR-St & 08 M3
Mods:
UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?
That's just the fine scent of my toe cheese
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2015, 05:55 AM   #422 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: '10 Fit Sport
Mods: Spoon Air Filter/Radiator Cap, Cusco F/R tower bars, Morimoto 35w Retrofit, JDM LED tails, full LED interior
tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?tofuspeedstar you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMagneticAL View Post
That's just the fine scent of my toe cheese
I need that toe cheese bae.

In depression, faith in deliverance, in ultimate restoration, is absent. the pain is unrelenting and what makes the condition intolerable is the foreknowledge that no remedy will come. It is hopelessness even more than pain that crushes the soul.

They told me that I was the righteous side of the devil, and I told them that they're on the wrong side of heaven.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-31-2015, 10:07 PM   #423 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 2008 BMW 335i
Mods:
boostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHOboostaholic Is quite a popular one around SHO
OG right here
Old 08-05-2015, 08:01 PM   #424 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car: 2004 Pontiac Vibe
Mods:
Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Serj22 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Why is this website still here? I thought for sure I'd type in the url and then nothing would pop up... oh well.
Old 08-28-2015, 07:48 AM   #425 (permalink)
CarbonSword Ninja

Car:
Mods:
jcivic00 has a brilliant futurejcivic00 has a brilliant futurejcivic00 has a brilliant futurejcivic00 has a brilliant futurejcivic00 has a brilliant futurejcivic00 has a brilliant futurejcivic00 has a brilliant futurejcivic00 has a brilliant futurejcivic00 has a brilliant futurejcivic00 has a brilliant futurejcivic00 has a brilliant future
lol. I just got an email a couple of weeks ago wishing me a happy b-day, figured I'd come in and lurk...
Old 09-10-2015, 02:12 AM   #426 (permalink)
Super Bacon Mod

Car: 1990 SI Hatch
Mods: Bottle Fed B16A [email protected] on I,H,E and a 50 shot
VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?VTECsqznN2O you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serj22 View Post
Why is this website still here? I thought for sure I'd type in the url and then nothing would pop up... oh well.
I keep hoping it will die
In the end, everything we do is just everything we've done

"I have returned many times to honour the valiant men who died…every man who set foot on Omaha Beach was a hero."-Lieutenant General Omar Bradley
Old 09-13-2015, 02:06 PM   #427 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Car: 91 CRX Si
Mods: JRSC high boost pulley 450 inj.
daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Few still log in...
Boost Upgrade Pulley

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560256
Old 10-14-2015, 07:20 PM   #428 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTECsqznN2O View Post
so many memories though

I kinda hope for whatever reason it never dies
Old 10-15-2015, 05:31 PM   #429 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Car: 91 CRX Si
Mods: JRSC high boost pulley 450 inj.
daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Yep...
Boost Upgrade Pulley

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560256
Old 11-06-2015, 01:53 AM   #430 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 2011 Jeep Compass 4x4
Mods:
Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTECsqznN2O View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serj22 View Post
Never!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2015, 11:59 AM   #431 (permalink)

Car: 2008 Infiniti G35S and 2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport
Mods: Taillight Overlays and Magnaflow Exhaust
NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?NationsMostWanted you're still here?
Hey yo...
Old 12-30-2015, 11:12 PM   #432 (permalink)
CarbonSword Ninja

Car: 95 accord LX "V-T-E-C-H"
Mods: "V-T-E-C-H" swap, super drop springs, ultra bright blue lights, dual 10" exhaust tips, huge body kit and aluminum wing so i can fly, super huge turbo i cant spool, and last but not least some 25" chromes wrapped with a huge rubberband
WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!WaLLeYeMan Um, 1 million? Damn!
HONDA VTECH POWA!

My Beloved CD5, RIP
Old 02-17-2016, 08:29 AM   #433 (permalink)
Retired *********

Car: '98 Civic EX coupe & '88 CRX HF
Mods: Project CRX: Has been scrapped. :(
tron In the rep tropospheretron In the rep tropospheretron In the rep tropospheretron In the rep tropospheretron In the rep tropospheretron In the rep tropospheretron In the rep tropospheretron In the rep tropospheretron In the rep tropospheretron In the rep tropospheretron In the rep troposphere
First post in this thread for 2016. Yay!!
Old 02-17-2016, 05:39 PM   #434 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 2005 Mazda 6i (i miss my teg :()
Mods: xxx
95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?95integrars you're still here?
Signed up in 2003 and I'm still here lol
Old 04-17-2016, 04:16 PM   #435 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Mods: Altitude
hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!