Akademik's Official Initial D Thread. - Page 94 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Honda Off-Topic Lounge > Anime

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 12:26 AM   #1396 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
when the hell is 5th stage gonna come out? i've been waiting for like 4 years hehe
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2009, 02:38 PM   #1397 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car:
Mods:
Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?
Ryosuke's year is almost up. So they'll probably just wait until the end of the series, or a natural partition between adventures.

SHO Premium Member #1.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-21-2009, 10:51 PM   #1398 (permalink)
Type-S Member

Car: 05 STi
Mods:
crazed87 so um, come here often?crazed87 so um, come here often?crazed87 so um, come here often?crazed87 so um, come here often?crazed87 so um, come here often?crazed87 so um, come here often?crazed87 so um, come here often?crazed87 so um, come here often?crazed87 so um, come here often?crazed87 so um, come here often?crazed87 so um, come here often?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiba-Kun View Post

The same voice actress does: Melissa Mao (FM Panic), Hawkeye (FM Alchemist) among others. One of my faves.
michiko neya have the perfect female voice. she just sounds smart and attractive.

takehito koyasu have a pretty damn cool male voice.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:19 PM   #1399 (permalink)
MSP

Car: 03 MSP
Mods: Unichip | SMIC | Nology Hot Wires| Injen Cold Air Intake | Vibrant Turbo Catback Exhaust | Excedy Stage 1 Clutch | SU Coldpipe | SU Hotpipe | Greddy Type S BOV | MAF Relocation Kit | Welded Torsen LSD | Millenia PCV | Eibach Pro Kits | New Mazdaspeed Manifold | DGM Downforcers | Kartboy Exhaust Hangers | AEM Dry Air Filter | Familia Badge | NGK Iri
Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?
anybody know any good sites to watch these videos?

#1 Performance Warehouse Forum
Old 02-02-2009, 02:07 PM   #1400 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car:
Mods:
Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?
Lub-lub!

SHO Premium Member #1.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:08 PM   #1401 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car:
Mods:
Oh, by the way...

SHO Premium Member #1.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #1402 (permalink)
Digital Blueprint

Car: GueSs
Mods: NoNe
EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Aw no subtitles??
2000 Ford Focus ZX3
2000 Dodge Neon
2000 Ford Focus Wagon
Old 02-02-2009, 06:24 PM   #1403 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
i want a 5th stage now!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 11:49 AM   #1404 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnJoiThaRex View Post
Aw no subtitles??
You want me to warm up your bottle and burp you too? Maybe when it's over I'll sing you a little lullaby.

SHO Premium Member #1.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:48 PM   #1405 (permalink)
MSP

Car: 03 MSP
Mods: Unichip | SMIC | Nology Hot Wires| Injen Cold Air Intake | Vibrant Turbo Catback Exhaust | Excedy Stage 1 Clutch | SU Coldpipe | SU Hotpipe | Greddy Type S BOV | MAF Relocation Kit | Welded Torsen LSD | Millenia PCV | Eibach Pro Kits | New Mazdaspeed Manifold | DGM Downforcers | Kartboy Exhaust Hangers | AEM Dry Air Filter | Familia Badge | NGK Iri
Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?Boricua you're still here?
watching stage 4 now, mogi's in tokyo and stuff. they just beat the yellow ek-9.

#1 Performance Warehouse Forum
Old 03-10-2009, 08:29 AM   #1406 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car:
Mods:
So nobody else watched Extra Stage 2?

Considering Sato and Iketani are a couple of my favorite characters, I felt sad for them. But as the series comes closer to the end of Project D it does set up more-n-more of the previously shown characters maturing to the professional ranks (Kai, Mako, etc.)

SHO Premium Member #1.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:56 PM   #1407 (permalink)
CarbonSword Ninja

Car: 1995 Honda Accord
Mods:
Fosgate13 is on a distinguished road
Watched the extra stage didnt know there was a second one? Finished with stage 4 are they going to continue the series any news on stage 5?
1995 Accord H22a (being built for boost)
1993 Supra TT - Single T78 (sold will be missed)
Old 05-06-2009, 01:35 PM   #1408 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car:
Mods:
Extra Stage 2 doesn't really have anything to do with the first Extra Stage. But since Sayuri and Mako are the featured characters that's why it got the Extra Stage tag.

For example there's no teams: Night Kids, Emperor, etc. like in the first OAV.

ES2 just furthers the storyline between Iketani and Sato from where it ended in the First Stage anime. It doesn't really give a decent closure to their relationship, but oh well...

Another unusual thing is that they actually show a character's parent. Even "Papa" (Mogi's classmate's father) was only partially seen in First Stage. In ES2 you get to see Iketani's mother. Before we'd only heard her voice in a couple snippets.

SHO Premium Member #1.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #1409 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car:
Mods:
Looks like #33 will be the last volume of Tokyo Poop's US release of Initial D. Here's a decent article detailing the timeline of events and also the how's and why's.
Otaku Ohana Blog Archive ‘Initial’ disappointment turns to sticker shock

Lol's check this out:

BTW: If anybody is reading the Japanese GN's from KC, #39 had a printing error. There's a couple pages that need to be flipped. If I can dig my copy out I'll list which ones.

SHO Premium Member #1.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:40 AM   #1410 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

i just want a fucking 5th stage anime to come out....it's been like 4-5 years since the last one