Introducing myself! - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda News, Honda Forum News, Acura news, Acura Forum News > New Members Introduction Area

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2019, 08:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
eric38.schwartz is on a distinguished road
Introducing myself!

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. I used to be on drive Accord.net and that forum was extremely annoying! I will hopefully have a better experience in this forum! Long time passionate gearhead especially of Honda's! I have a 2018 Accord sport 2.0 t. The nicknames for my car are Sporty and the Gentleman's type R. Haha. Charlie has 23,900 miles on it absolutely love it. It came from the two-door Civic Si. Of course my new wifey does like as much but that's another conversation hahaha. first modification I made was replacing the stock halogen high beams with full LED high beams. I plan on when part starts to wear down normally, to replace them with respect parts. For example, carbon ceramic brake pads, stainless steel brake hoses etc.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2019, 02:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Official SH Vendor

Car: 2013 CR-V
Mods: Aftermarket headlights, chrome trim, Flowmaster exhaust system.
carid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problemcarid has a Rep problem
Hello, Eric and welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us. A lot of good info here regarding mods in case you are thinking of doing any. Check out some of the garages and you may get some ideas. Safe driving and happy modding!

Honda Experts http://www.carid.com/honda-accessories/

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-14-2019, 04:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
eric38.schwartz is on a distinguished road
Hey thanks. Yeah I'm passionate your head along with my father. like I said, call my car the gentleman's type R and Sporty! I drive it aggressive and hard.. it's highly very capable. It's also what one of the pro mechanics at my local Honda dealership where I got the car from said! I don't know if anyone's heard of Hydrosilex on the forums here, but it's a spray-on ceramic coating with hydrophobic properties. I absolutely love it. Traditional wax last 2 to 3 months max. This stuff lasts 8 months to a year.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

« New here.. | hello »