1998-2002 Accord V6 EX clock light go off? Replace bulb or dealer will cover? - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Accord Forum > Accord - V6

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2003, 12:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
shebal is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry 1998-2002 Accord V6 EX clock light go off? Replace bulb or dealer will cover?

I had my clock illumination bulb go off on my 2002 Accord V6 EX. Did this happen to anyone else? I see that there is a service bulletin on alldata.com for it. Does this mean Honda will cover it or do i gotta spend 5 bucks for a tiny bulb at the stealership? Thanks.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2003, 01:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car: 09 Sloccord
Mods:
illusion Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?illusion Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?illusion Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?illusion Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?illusion Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?illusion Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?illusion Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?illusion Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?illusion Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?illusion Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?illusion Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
They'll cover it on a 2002, I had one replaced after 6 months of having the car, but now I have an LED so I'm not worried about it going out any more

09 Slowccord LX-P
Pioneer AVIC F90-BT
Fosgate 3Sixty.3
Polk MM6501 F/ MM651R on PA D4000.4
Sundown SA-15 on Alpine MRX M110
Morimoto Mini StgIII Retro

'14 Laguna Blue Stingray
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-14-2003, 06:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Super Ban-Finger Mod

Car: 01 MR-St & 08 M3
Mods:
UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?
https://www.superhonda.com/forum/show...hreadid=105273

:shappy::

Nulla tenaci invia est via.
For the tenacious, no road is impassable.
Closed Thread