what kind of girl are you - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Girl Racer Garage

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2002, 10:10 AM   #1 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
skiglez is on a distinguished road
what kind of girl are you

i hear a lot now a days, " i'm not your average girl. " i mean what makes every girl different? i know some girls think the're differen't becuase the're into racing, but there's about a crap load of other girls who are too ya know? what kind of girl are you??

i couldn't say i'm totally differen't from the next girl.. but what makes me different from most girls is probably the way I think.

the way i look.. i dress a little differen't from most girly girls

I guess you can say i'm more of a tom boy then girlygirl. I have an older brother, and he was my influence when i was a little girl. So that's why I like breakdancing, soccer, basketball, weight lifting and kickboxing. the car thing came from my dad and my boyfriend. I can't really get along with girls sometimes.. because some girls can be so annoying. All they want to do is flirt with the guys, gossip and talk shit about other girls (they can be so stuck up at times). But I still have a lot of girl friends though.

my girly touches are make up and hair. i've fixed up girls for prom and special occasions.. it's actually pretty fun..well to me it is.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2002, 12:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
91accord69ex is an unknown quantity at this point
im not that different from other girls and just dont like a lot of stuff that most girls do like shop for clothes or fix myself up...im a tom boy and like to fix up cars and do more guy stuff...dont flirt and talk about other girls behind there back...i dont get along with other girls b/c i hang out with there b/f's and most think im trying to get with them...(im like one of them) I know how the guys are and NO THANKS lol...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-05-2002, 02:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
GunMetal Member

Car:
Mods:
llImportedll is an unknown quantity at this point
lol...i dont think girls like other girls....period.....all females hate each other ......except for their friends....i guess you just find a friend or two that compliment you.....and you hate everyone else..... ....thats my observation on other females....

but i wouldnt classify myself as much of a tomboy anymore.....i fell into that role when i was a kid i guess......just ur average girl i guess
Old 12-05-2002, 07:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Girly_Lude is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by llImportedll
lol...i dont think girls like other girls....period.....all females hate each other ......except for their friends....i guess you just find a friend or two that compliment you.....and you hate everyone else..... ....thats my observation on other females....

but i wouldnt classify myself as much of a tomboy anymore.....i fell into that role when i was a kid i guess......just ur average girl i guess

I can't agree with you anymore
Old 12-06-2002, 10:17 AM   #5 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
wow finally girls are willing to admit they are pretty average. thats koo ladies. girls will continue to hate on girls.. because there are too many girls who contiune to act dumb. heheh
Old 12-06-2002, 01:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car: 2009 Legacy Spec B
Mods:
playindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problemplayindagamewell has a Rep problem
Quote:
Originally posted by llImportedll
true dat

but seriously.. i am like an all around kinda girl.. i perfer mostly kicking it with the guys... but... being girly is fun on rare occasions too
Old 12-06-2002, 03:00 PM   #7 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
*Sugar* is infamous around these parts*Sugar* is infamous around these parts*Sugar* is infamous around these parts*Sugar* is infamous around these parts*Sugar* is infamous around these parts*Sugar* is infamous around these parts*Sugar* is infamous around these parts*Sugar* is infamous around these parts*Sugar* is infamous around these parts*Sugar* is infamous around these parts*Sugar* is infamous around these parts
i'ma very "girlie girl" but w/ a twist i guess I love lil girlie stuff, but also lil kid stuff...i shop in the lil girls section still sometimes, cuz a size 16 in their stuff can still fit!! I look pretty edgy - short blonde hair with black tips/streaks - i like to wear cool eye make-up - my clothes are pretty easy going, yet i like out of the ordinary stuff, not that trendy 70's bullshit. ummmmmm, i like boxing, mma, cars, bboy, raves, dancing - most girls who dont try to get to know me dont like me cuz i'm a huge flirt and really nice, but not a skank, so those chicks wish they could call me a whore, but they cant! I was voted "class flirt" out of my 700 member senior class in HS. ha. yet i had a serious bf through my hs years...go figure. but i'll get along with anyone if ya just talk - i'm really outgoing, always up for fun. blah, the end. heh
Old 12-06-2002, 05:11 PM   #8 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
CivicChik93 is a rep whoreCivicChik93 is a rep whoreCivicChik93 is a rep whoreCivicChik93 is a rep whoreCivicChik93 is a rep whoreCivicChik93 is a rep whoreCivicChik93 is a rep whoreCivicChik93 is a rep whoreCivicChik93 is a rep whoreCivicChik93 is a rep whoreCivicChik93 is a rep whore
Not tryin to be the odd one here, but i KNOW im not your average girl. I dunno what is it about me, i can get along with ANYONE, even if i hate you....i could get along with you if i tried. I prefer hangin out with the guys...have my whole life. I have a few girl friends, and i KNOW im nothing like them....the only thing we have in common is that we like to act stupid. yea, thats another thing....i love making people laugh, and like, thats what i do constantly (seriously). I dont DRESS the way a normal girl would, i liek to stick to my jeans, birkenstocks, and maybe a nice little T or sumthin like it. I dont dress like a hoochie all the time, my hair is plain, my makeup is not really OUT THERE. I dunno, if you met me you'd know i wasnt too normal but its all in a good way cuz i have no enemies. my motto is...

"Easy to Love, Yet Hard to hate"

I say that cuz i can become friends with someone very easily, but it takes alot for someone to hate me. ive actually had (ex) friends tell me that they could never fight me cuz "You're just manda, i coudnt do that" So whatever, i like teh way i am...even tho im different.
Old 12-07-2002, 02:39 PM   #9 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
crzyhotimprtgrl is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess I'm not like your typical girl in the ways I think and act. So many girls are two faced, where if there's something that I'm feeling about someone that's negative I'll try and break it to them in the nicest of ways rather than talking about them behind their back. Also, a lot of girls are totally self centered. They don't really care too much about other's feelings as long as they get what they want. Instead, I'm the type of person that's too nice and care's to the point where I get walked all over occasionally.
As far as dressing goes I wear girly stuff when I go out, but when I'm at home its sweats for me.
Old 12-08-2002, 11:34 PM   #10 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
SoL lOnG SuCka is an unknown quantity at this point
in all honesty

maybe there's not an average girl. Sure there's a cliche generalzation about girls, but it's not like anyone thinks the same. I say apple and I gaurantee everyone thinks about a different word.
And If there is an average girl, i know im not in the classification. Aside from being really strange in general, I often say weird comments, and am a little more honest than anyone ive ever known. As far as appearance, i don't think i have a typical look. I go for a posh style look. I wear things people don't find the "balls" to wear, and I'm comfortable in it. I do dress up, and I do wear eyeshadow, but that doesn't mean i know less about cars than other girls who choose to dress like boys. I don't care if someone assumes that or not. You don't have to look like a "tom boy" to "be one"...whatever tomboy means. (it's just a girl that shares intrests with guys and would prefer to be around guys...i think) I like cars, and so do lots of girls, fortunately, I happen to be blessed by knowing more than what cars are "cute" and "look fast". ha. funny/irritating shit.
Anyways, that's my spill.
Rachel
Old 12-09-2002, 07:12 AM   #11 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
yeah i agree with you sol long sucka ... but i've read so many homepages.. and all these girls claim they are truely unique.. but to me.. they seem like the rest of these trick hags out there. i mean.. they don't think any differently... they act like every gal out there trying to be different. So to me.. if everyone wants to be different.. there all going to turn out to be the same you know. i mean.. a lot of these girls just need to be themselves, then .. YES they will be different.

but girls will always be girls.. and girls will hate other girls.. and that will never change.

oh yeah.. there's a bunch of girls i know.. they are the "different and unique " girls... they claim to be so different from the rest of the girls here in anchorage... but they arn't. these are the reasons why they claim to be different

1. there not just one ethnicity
2. they like raves
3. they don't use that teeny bopper slang
4. they are so called, "untypical"
5. they are all over 18.. therefore..."mature"
6. a unquie and cool style
7. and a personality that no other group can touch

they piss me off sooo bad.. because that's what they think of themselves. i don't want to be concited or anything, but those are the kinda girls who "hate biters" when about 2 of those girls bit off me.

but yeah that's what i was mainly trying to get at... hehe
Old 12-10-2002, 03:43 AM   #12 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
ZZsupergurl is an unknown quantity at this point
what kinda gurl am I?

Name: Jen
Ethnicity: Viet/Chinese
Bday: Jan/13/82
Height: 5'6"
Weight: Sub 110, all muscle
Birthplace: Chicago IL
Rides: 02 Acura 3.2 TL type-S, 00 Toyota mr-2 spyder
Pets: Tyson, 1 year old male bull pit mix
Fav food: baby lobster pasta
Fav color: Blue
Fav car: MKIV
Fav tv show: "Ally McBeal"
Fav movie: "My best friend wedding"
Fav song: "Beauty and the Beast"
Hobbies: volleyball, driving, exercise, eating, partying, and SHOPPING
Turn on: guys that can dance, intelligence, and confidence
Turn off: Gangster wanna bez, baggie clothes, stupid fobs.
Old 12-10-2002, 07:48 PM   #13 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
420_gurl is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont know what catagory you peole would put me but i am the kinda girl to tell you how it is. i dont sugar coat anything i think im as straight forward as they get. i dont get along with any girls cuz they are constantly at battle with each other. they whine to much i'll admit i whine but god damn. and girls that talk shit behind peoples back are chicken shit if i dont like you i tell you straight up i dont like you people seem to like me i just have a short temper and a bad attitude. i try to be nice but dumb people dont help. im not saying all gurls are bitches just most of them. and people who have no common sence i have no pitty on
Old 12-10-2002, 11:13 PM   #14 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
That one girl is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont really think there is a "unique" girl or an "average" girl.

i think there are different catagories of girls, and the different combinations we have are what make us different.

there are the:

tomboy girls
feminine girls
non-mainstream (who would admit theyre mainstream anyways)
girly girls with tomboy attitudes
tomboy girls with girly girl attitudes
down to earth girls

put those together in acombination and i think that would sum every1 up. of course we all are different, unique, extraordinary. but of course we are... we all are. :P <insert irony>

and the whole thing about girls hating on girls... i think its because women are extremely competative, and insecure at the same time. we're always accusing other girls of backstabbing and plotting when sometimes its all in our own heads.

no matter how hard we all try to be different... you'd be surprised at how textbook we really are (not just girls.. people in general)
Old 12-10-2002, 11:18 PM   #15 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Sev_civic is an unknown quantity at this point
damn girls sure do like to type alot lol.. sorry girls.. just had to throw that in.. by the way.. im a guy.. if you couldn't figure. But all your posts are very deep. Getting everything out. I believe everyone is different, just the things we HAVE are average, not who we are. just because people wear, drive, look, or speak the same way doesnt mean you are average.