what kind of girl are you - Page 6 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Lifestyle & Entertainment > Girl Racer Garage

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2007, 12:56 PM   #76 (permalink)
Noob

Car: Pending -- Looking for a Honda
Mods:
Mandu You need a lifeMandu You need a lifeMandu You need a lifeMandu You need a lifeMandu You need a lifeMandu You need a lifeMandu You need a lifeMandu You need a lifeMandu You need a lifeMandu You need a lifeMandu You need a life
lol good thing you haven't lost a finger while learning these new things. An old truck mechanic I know lost two of his fingers in a turbo.. yes, it was spooling up and he was working on it.. I don't know but he's not ever touching my turbo when I get one :P I guess you are supposed to spool up your turbo while you are getting it worked on.. I don't think I have ever heard of anyone "fixing" a turbo, just replacing it with a new one... Hearing a turbo blow is pretty loud and scared the crap out of me the first time.. I completely went off topic :P

Good luck on keeping all your fingers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2007, 03:05 PM   #77 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 2000 Integra LS
Mods:
TheStig is an unknown quantity at this point
I've heard the same thing... which makes me understand why people just buy a new one, instead of fixing the broken one. I I have managed to keep all of my fingers intact, which is fabulous for me, and has made me much more weary of working on anything near the turbo... I'm a big chicken now... but I need my fingers... I work in an office, where typing is essential... plus who wants to loose a finger... lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-17-2007, 07:11 PM   #78 (permalink)
CarbonSword Ninja

Car: i have 2... can you guess...
Mods: bone stock baby !!!.... right??
gansedrifto1 needs rep therapygansedrifto1 needs rep therapygansedrifto1 needs rep therapygansedrifto1 needs rep therapygansedrifto1 needs rep therapygansedrifto1 needs rep therapygansedrifto1 needs rep therapygansedrifto1 needs rep therapygansedrifto1 needs rep therapygansedrifto1 needs rep therapygansedrifto1 needs rep therapy
Quote:
Originally Posted by prelude.babii
hmm.... well i am a girly girl.. i love makeup && skirts && shoes... but then.. i LOVE reading car magazines.. *modified && import tuner* i am not super smart about cars.. but i read SO i CAN learn more.. my b/f teaches me too.. i CAN change my own oil, change spark plugs, put new break pads on, change a tire..ect...mostly from watching him do it.... im not afraid to get down and dirty under the hood or AFRAID to break a nail.. i LOVE going to car shows...... Race Events..... and Prelude Meets.... i would LOVE to street race with my b/f.. but ummm yea he WONT let me.. idk what else to say

i guess im too rich or something now... shit i pay to get all my things done. i feel embarrassed.( but i do know how to change my own oil, change a tire, and add an intake)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-15-2008, 12:44 AM   #79 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car: EG-EK-DC
Mods: what have I not done
dah22guru is on a distinguished road
you sound just like me. to the T basically! l0l. [im a female l0l. me and my boyfriend share screen names!]]
Old 12-15-2008, 11:09 AM   #80 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 08 TL-S
Mods: what can i do??
socalJDMgirl needs rep therapysocalJDMgirl needs rep therapysocalJDMgirl needs rep therapysocalJDMgirl needs rep therapysocalJDMgirl needs rep therapysocalJDMgirl needs rep therapysocalJDMgirl needs rep therapysocalJDMgirl needs rep therapysocalJDMgirl needs rep therapysocalJDMgirl needs rep therapysocalJDMgirl needs rep therapy
i cant say im too different either lol. i dont want to say im a girly girl or sound conceited but i am a pretty girl who enjoys getting her nails done and likes romantic mushy girly stuff but i also love working on cars with friends and going to car meets and shows, i also love watching baseball because i play softball and i love college football i watch anime and play video games all day. i also love to flirt but id choose my car over a guy any day. i get along with both guys and girls but there are some girls that i cant stand.. and i mean those girls who think they are above everyone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnblackcivic View Post
those vdub guys say the s2000 is the pinnacle of honda performance.... aperently they've never seen a boosted gsr swap in a hatch???? or maybe they just dont know about swaping engines?.... no body buys a honda because its fast... its because of the millions of different products designed to make them fast... plus i feel they are one of the easier cars to work on...
Old 07-16-2011, 05:36 PM   #81 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car: 93 Del sol Si
Mods: d16a1
Ayecey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicChik93 View Post
Not tryin to be the odd one here, but i KNOW im not your average girl. I dunno what is it about me, i can get along with ANYONE, even if i hate you....i could get along with you if i tried. I prefer hangin out with the guys...have my whole life. I have a few girl friends, and i KNOW im nothing like them....the only thing we have in common is that we like to act stupid. yea, thats another thing....i love making people laugh, and like, thats what i do constantly (seriously). I dont DRESS the way a normal girl would, i liek to stick to my jeans, birkenstocks, and maybe a nice little T or sumthin like it. I dont dress like a hoochie all the time, my hair is plain, my makeup is not really OUT THERE. I dunno, if you met me you'd know i wasnt too normal but its all in a good way cuz i have no enemies. my motto is...

"Easy to Love, Yet Hard to hate"

I say that cuz i can become friends with someone very easily, but it takes alot for someone to hate me. ive actually had (ex) friends tell me that they could never fight me cuz "You're just manda, i coudnt do that" So whatever, i like teh way i am...even tho im different.

Completely agree with you i am the same way i get along with just about everyone, i hang out with chiks but prefer to hang out with guys... its easier.. girls are catty and bitchy though... I prefer my jeans t's and flip flops.. im pretty plain! I guess all Amanda's are pretty awesome!!!! lol

Old 07-01-2013, 06:05 AM   #82 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
SuzanOrtega is on a distinguished road
Well I am a qualified professional and am working with an investment firm. The job is challenging but exciting and the remuneration is great. My personal life is cool too with me going steady with the same guy since the past five years and we (cross my fingers) plan to get hitched at the end of this year.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:28 AM   #83 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car: 99 ex accord 4 dr
Mods:
jfreakofkorn is on a distinguished road
hope that everything ends well, w/ the hitching part =)