Single Cam S2K - Page 3 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > S2000 Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2014, 06:29 PM   #31 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
i was just never a fan of stock f20c's even with n/a mods they were "meh". just never liked the stock powerband. is your s2k stripped out for it to be 2500lbs with driver?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-16-2014, 07:08 PM   #32 (permalink)
Noob

Car: LS1 S2000
Mods: Caged - VIS CF Hardtop BBS Wheels - H&R Coilovers NRG Hub+Wheel Corbeau Seats Wire Tuck - Shaved Bay Custom Gauges LS1/T56 Swap - 8.8 IRS Diff Manual Steering
Ericb is on a distinguished road
Rx7 is the car I'm messing with. Weighed 2700 with rotary, I've added a lot of lightweight items and removed some metal. Still a street car with full interior. I've actually decided to switch paths and go to a k24. Just bought an s2000 trans, still on the hunt for a good k24a2.

For now I'm most likely going to go cheap, modified f20c header and intake manifold.

I'm money permits I'll go with the skunk2 ultra series intake and a ballade header.

Next year I'll either go 2.6 stroker and high compression, aim for 350whp...or spend a lot less and go turbo. Either way, I don't need more than 400whp for my goals. All motor might be more expensive for less power, but I would at least have a fresh motor vs a stock motor with a turbo. I guess I need to start hanging out on here more now. Maybe ill get a build thread going once my first piece of the Honda power plant shows up.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-08-2016, 06:29 PM   #33 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
Dany is on a distinguished road
Very nice car

« S2000 engine use | - »