Can we get more ADs? - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 11:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
Can we get more ADs?

Seriously, like I need to know where to get a car insurance quote while on SHO,
Also, Id like to see stuff I searched for recently on Amazon so I dont forgot what I just looked at on another web site.

Please help.

Thanks
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2012, 11:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
i dont know if this happens to anyone else, but sometimes if i dont load the entire page, and i click on one of my bookmarks to go to another page, i get a "can not connect to xxxx" after a few seconds of the new page trying to load. and its just from here if i do that.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
i dont know if this happens to anyone else, but sometimes if i dont load the entire page, and i click on one of my bookmarks to go to another page, i get a "can not connect to xxxx" after a few seconds of the new page trying to load. and its just from here if i do that.
change the record setting on your vcr to SLP, that should stop that problem from happening
Old 04-24-2012, 07:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Digital Blueprint

Car: GueSs
Mods: NoNe
EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Nappys right though, def could use a lot more spammers and make this forum look alive.
2000 Ford Focus ZX3
2000 Dodge Neon
2000 Ford Focus Wagon
Old 04-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Digital Blueprint

EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?EnJoiThaRex Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
I NEEDZZ SPAAMMM
2000 Ford Focus ZX3
2000 Dodge Neon
2000 Ford Focus Wagon
Old 04-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Digital Blueprint

I wants stuff NAW!!!! Spam me good baby

And trolls..love trolls
2000 Ford Focus ZX3
2000 Dodge Neon
2000 Ford Focus Wagon
Old 04-25-2012, 02:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 1998 Civic EJ9 D14A4.
Mods: Magnecor leads,Iridium plugs,one-off Stainless exhaust,Sports cat,K&N panel filter,stainless manifold&down pipe,FSE FPR.
D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?
It's a joke, I just counted how many ad's are on the page just for shits and giggles,

It's 8 peoples . .

This post brought to you by Ashley Schaeffer Imports.

"**This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.**"

Because learning is fun
Old 04-25-2012, 02:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
WRONG!!!! i got 17.vertical scope links on the top, the 2 banners on the top, the ebay and all the shit on the sidebar.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
wait, 18, this fucking banner right above the quick reply box too
Old 04-25-2012, 02:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
SHO IS FUCKING OUT!