deleting spam - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2014, 10:43 AM   #16 (permalink)
Boost Junkie

Car: '93 Talon TSi AWD
Mods: Wouldn't you like to know....
accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!accordsleeper89 Bow down before me!
really? I haven't tried to post a new thread in a long time.

1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - Alive and well on 24psi
300+awhp/awtq
The new toy
Old car/setup
New toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQTGSR View Post
u do realize that Nick's DSM is faster than 90% of the cars on this site?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2014, 04:05 PM   #17 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 1986 Honda Accord hatchback
Mods: um 90 percent of the car?
lostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordsleeper89 View Post
really? I haven't tried to post a new thread in a long time.
yep, they now go into a black hole, waiting for approval, posted some stuff days ago, of course no one is around to approve it
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-26-2014, 07:25 PM   #18 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
We've added an extra security question at registration to help block the bots.

~ AS
i pm'd you some time ago for the server login details to remove spammers that have been here longer than 30 days and got no response
Old 05-27-2014, 02:09 AM   #19 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

lostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problemlostforawhile has a Rep problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
i pm'd you some time ago for the server login details to remove spammers that have been here longer than 30 days and got no response
i doubt you will get one, not even being able to post threads is about the end of this place
Old 05-27-2014, 08:14 AM   #20 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Car: 91 CRX Si
Mods: JRSC high boost pulley 450 inj.
daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Quote:
We've added an extra security question at registration to help block the bots.

~ AS

Don't think it worked and you didn't answer my questions on the first page...why have mods that don't log in.....? You have one active mod and you sure don't help......
Boost Upgrade Pulley

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/560256
Old 05-27-2014, 08:29 AM   #21 (permalink)
Super Moderator

daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?daveb91 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Oh I see the only reason Admin showed up was to introduce a new sponsor....
Boost Upgrade Pulley

Old 05-27-2014, 11:48 AM   #22 (permalink)
Administrator

Car:
Mods:
Administrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problemAdministrator has a Rep problem
OK, lets start from the beginning here.

Why can you not post? your post says it needs approval? that is not right :s
Fixed that issue, also approved all the posts. Let me know if yours was not one o them.

As for Mods and admins : Darkness, can you PM again and I will get you the correct log in, just say ATT Helena in the PM and the team will let me know to check it.

Sorry you all feel ignored :s

Helena
Old 05-27-2014, 11:13 PM   #23 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Quote:
OK, lets start from the beginning here.

Why can you not post? your post says it needs approval? that is not right :s
Fixed that issue, also approved all the posts. Let me know if yours was not one o them.

As for Mods and admins : Darkness, can you PM again and I will get you the correct log in, just say ATT Helena in the PM and the team will let me know to check it.

Sorry you all feel ignored :s

Helena
I'm going to try and repost, my thread vainshed
Old 05-27-2014, 11:27 PM   #24 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

whats happening is once they discover a site they can infiltrate, they will create dozens and dozens of user names if one is removed they use another
Old 05-27-2014, 11:32 PM   #25 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

they are hard at work right now cooking a new batch of spam, it's making me wait to report them, and they are posting faster then I can report, what about coding it so when you flag a post, is disappears until the flag is removed, or it's deleted? also so many flags would freeze someone from posting, until someone removed the flag. that would enable anyone to stop the spammers in their tracks
Old 05-27-2014, 11:38 PM   #26 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

tnogu33436 seems to have something to do with it, no posts yet is always watching right where spam posts appear
Old 05-29-2014, 08:19 PM   #27 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
"tnogu33436 "

i'll check the IP
Old 05-30-2014, 05:21 PM   #28 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
"tnogu33436 "

i'll check the IP
I dont think these are bots, probably people in a foreign country getting paid a penny a post or something, most likely someone else is watching and giving directions on where to post
Old 06-02-2014, 08:02 PM   #29 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

yeah well if they do come from a specific IP i believe we can black list it
Old 06-13-2014, 09:10 AM   #30 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Ok so the extra question hasn't slowed down the spammers...I delete spam usually at every log in..
Boost Upgrade Pulley