e y e c u e = wort OT mod ever! - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2004, 01:14 AM   #16 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
e y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddess
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M3ssican
I agree on this basically because he is abusing his mod powers ina very useless way and is giving Superhonda a bad image...
THIS COMING FROM THE MOST EMBARRASED SHO MEMBER TO BE BANNED EVAAAAR

https://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133660

have you ever seen me post out of OT lately?

You should have learned your lesson with Cost. Don't piss off mods/admins or you WILL get OWNED.

Edit; see now we posting in the right forum...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2004, 01:18 AM   #17 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car:
Mods:
HardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problemHardKore has a Rep problem

fruits

The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-13-2004, 01:25 AM   #18 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car:
Mods: Stock.
pharcyde92 needs rep therapypharcyde92 needs rep therapypharcyde92 needs rep therapypharcyde92 needs rep therapypharcyde92 needs rep therapypharcyde92 needs rep therapypharcyde92 needs rep therapypharcyde92 needs rep therapypharcyde92 needs rep therapypharcyde92 needs rep therapypharcyde92 needs rep therapy
you guys need to lay off desicocksteps

have a baby by me baby
Old 08-13-2004, 01:26 AM   #19 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 98 BMW 328is
Mods:
Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!
you funny

Old 08-13-2004, 01:34 AM   #20 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
e y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddesse y e c u e Rep God/Goddess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomhero
you funny
listen bud, I know that you depend on the internet to live your life (I was once in your shoes I know how it is) but there is life outside of your computer, larger post count doesn't extend your penile area, more rep points don't mean anything when you ask for them 24/7. Look for LIFE.

see you in a few days my weekend has started....
Old 08-13-2004, 01:39 AM   #21 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 98 BMW 328is
Mods:
Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!
ha i dont ask for rep points............i dont give a fuck about rep points...post count...hahahah....delete all my post count fuck it i dont care. i just think its not cool when you take someones posts/threads and change them to be gay. does it make you cool? does it make you feel good? ok now my thread you changed...honestly..thats one of the few threads worthy of a delete/closing in OT but why should it have been edited to be gay? i saw no point in that! you abuse your shit. and thats that.

Old 08-13-2004, 02:24 AM   #22 (permalink)
SH Black Diamond

Car:
Mods:
Silum is just really niceSilum is just really niceSilum is just really niceSilum is just really nice
bro get over it... its the INTERNET. Bad name, sho? NEVER!!! :eek lol Quit whining, makes ya look like youve got nothing better to do

Dont care about post count? Do what i did. Lol, ...all talk, u look at that thing every day, makes ya fell big inside

1998 Dak 5.2l 4X4
1999 Yamaha TTR250

AIM- Silumcivic

1998 Dak 5.2l 4X4
Old 08-13-2004, 02:33 AM   #23 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
mrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by e y e c u e
listen bud, I know that you depend on the internet to live your life (I was once in your shoes I know how it is) but there is life outside of your computer, larger post count doesn't extend your penile area, more rep points don't mean anything when you ask for them 24/7. Look for LIFE.

see you in a few days my weekend has started....
first of all what thread was the one where it was edited to the coming out the closet shit cuz im completly lost on that one what was the original name.

secound. eyecue your a hypocrite. you lash out at whores when in all actuality you were one of the biggest at a certain time. we all have lives outside of our comp. we all have our different reasons for posting on sho whether it be to illiminate boredom or just to kill some time inbetween classes etc etc. the fact is its the internet and if your taking any of this seriously or are bothered by people posting on a web forum says alot about you. maybee you dont have the spectacular life you think you do because when it comes down to it you still come here for what ever reason. you instigate flame wars and pick fights with members. we've had our share of asshole mods on the forum but when it came down to it they knew when to draw the line.

example being breakbeat and e sheep. I didnt get along with them and e sheep has had his fun editing my posts before and I will admit they were funny, he'd throw in a smart ass comment here and there but I have never seen him instigate a flame war if anything he closed threads before they turned into one. I can say I dont like e sheep he is a dick etc etc but the fact of the matter is he was a good ot mod. he had ot under control in his time and he didnt take any of the crap seriously but had fun with it. maybee you should take his example.
Old 08-13-2004, 04:21 AM   #24 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 1999 you dont need to know.
Mods: I don't modify cars.
M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharcyde92
you guys need to lay off desicocksteps

"The 1911 was the design given by God to us through John M. Browning that represents the epitome of what a killing tool needs to be. It was true in 1911 and is true now."
—Colonel Robert J. Coates, USMC
Old 08-13-2004, 05:36 AM   #25 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
-trigun- Hello down there miniscule peons-trigun- Hello down there miniscule peons-trigun- Hello down there miniscule peons-trigun- Hello down there miniscule peons-trigun- Hello down there miniscule peons-trigun- Hello down there miniscule peons-trigun- Hello down there miniscule peons-trigun- Hello down there miniscule peons-trigun- Hello down there miniscule peons-trigun- Hello down there miniscule peons-trigun- Hello down there miniscule peons
hey, i got no complaints..I LWOVES JOO ALL
Old 08-13-2004, 06:45 AM   #26 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 2011 Jeep Compass 4x4
Mods:
Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?Diana you're still here?
I don't see eyecue doing anything out of the ordinary......it seems like he can't even joke with you all because he's a "mod" or something and everyone seems to take it personally....geez, lighten up guys he's just a member like you or I, and personally I think he's doing a great job, and he seems like a very nice person who just likes to joke around
Old 08-13-2004, 08:38 AM   #27 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
mrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana
I don't see eyecue doing anything out of the ordinary......it seems like he can't even joke with you all because he's a "mod" or something and everyone seems to take it personally....geez, lighten up guys he's just a member like you or I, and personally I think he's doing a great job, and he seems like a very nice person who just likes to joke around
I dont care any more its the internet ive said what ive had to say.
Old 08-13-2004, 08:56 AM   #28 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car:
Mods:
Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by recaro_civic_R
ehhh... eyecue does a good job. no complaints here.

I think he does a good job at patrollinng his area.

SHO Premium Member #1.
Old 08-13-2004, 09:03 AM   #29 (permalink)
Pimpzilla

Car: Ford Ranger
Mods:
Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?Danman1116 you're still here?
if you or anyone has a complaint about a mod and feel like to bash on them, don't take it to the board, thats completely childish, you should be a little bit more responsible and take it to an admin like mike or i

Bring on the Sox!

"I once met a young girl filled with fire, That saw through my front to this shell of a man
She knew I'd be a handful from the start, This strong willed woman had an angels heart"

Closed Thread