firearms sub forum for OT - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2007, 09:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Car: 01 ninja
Mods: soda can rim mod
two_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapy
firearms sub forum for OT

whats up guys currently im getting in to guns and goin to the range and what not. i wanted to throw the idea of a firearms sub forum for OT out there, i see allot of people on sho that have them in their sigs or always talkin bout them (pros/cons, what kind to get ect..) i think it would be pretty cool to have a whole sub forum dedicated to firearm disscusion. hopefully we can get one goin let me know how you like the idea.

like metal? click^^^
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2007, 09:18 AM   #2 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by H23lude92 View Post
whats up guys currently im getting in to guns and goin to the range and what not. i wanted to throw the idea of a firearms sub forum for OT out there, i see allot of people on sho that have them in their sigs or always talkin bout them (pros/cons, what kind to get ect..) i think it would be pretty cool to have a whole sub forum dedicated to firearm disscusion. hopefully we can get one goin let me know how you like the idea.
it would need to go in the sports/recreation sub forum, but i do like it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-15-2007, 11:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
i agree i want a firearms subforum....i am heavy into guns as are many on here
Old 12-03-2007, 10:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 1999 you dont need to know.
Mods: I don't modify cars.
M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?
Got my vote.

"The 1911 was the design given by God to us through John M. Browning that represents the epitome of what a killing tool needs to be. It was true in 1911 and is true now."
—Colonel Robert J. Coates, USMC
Old 12-09-2007, 10:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2006 WRX
Mods: Espelir CB, Swift Lowering Springs, Titek DP, HID's
Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?Tony Bolony you're still here?
haha I forgot who I mentioned this too to see how long it would take before any action was taken to actually make a sub section. Guess we will see how long.
Old 12-09-2007, 10:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car: '10 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Mods:
NoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapy
Old 12-09-2007, 11:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 1999 you dont need to know.
Mods: I don't modify cars.
M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?M4-tty you're still here?
I was about to go to bed but then I decided to come back here and ask when the fuck are we going to get an answer?

"The 1911 was the design given by God to us through John M. Browning that represents the epitome of what a killing tool needs to be. It was true in 1911 and is true now."
—Colonel Robert J. Coates, USMC
Old 12-10-2007, 12:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
If you guys get a firearms sub forum , I get a Power Rangers sub forum
Old 12-10-2007, 03:38 AM   #9 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?CBags04 you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4-tty View Post
I was about to go to bed but then I decided to come back here and ask when the fuck are we going to get an answer?
i wouldnt hold my breathe.....
Old 12-10-2007, 09:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Digital Racer

two_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapytwo_one_six needs rep therapy
dont hold your breath is right, i havent heard anything!

heres a question though, how do you guys feel about a colt carbon 15?
i found one at local pawn shop for around 700. looks to be an older model maybe a 99-2000. i got to hold it and play with it for a min. seems to be in good cond. and it was my birthday yesterday so i got some loot i can blow (shouldnt but will) lmk what you guys think!

like metal? click^^^
Old 12-10-2007, 09:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Mods:
NoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapyNoobieNooberson needs rep therapy
I never really cared for colt. I think they're over priced.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:13 AM   #12 (permalink)

Car:
Mods:
Dev1n is infamous around these partsDev1n is infamous around these partsDev1n is infamous around these partsDev1n is infamous around these partsDev1n is infamous around these partsDev1n is infamous around these partsDev1n is infamous around these partsDev1n is infamous around these partsDev1n is infamous around these partsDev1n is infamous around these partsDev1n is infamous around these parts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1397909080_779a64bb2e.jpg (129.9 KB, 6 views)
Old 12-10-2007, 09:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobieNooberson View Post
I never really cared for colt. I think they're over priced.
whats the difference between the colt an the AR? does it shot as well? any main problems with that colt series? im searchin google for some reoccuring problems with the colt but im not findin to great of info.

like metal? click^^^
Old 12-10-2007, 09:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Mods:
Why do you want a Colt? IMO its just an exensive name. Rock River or Bushmaster make great rifles. Go to AR15.com You should find more helpful info there...
Old 12-10-2007, 09:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobieNooberson View Post
Why do you want a Colt? IMO its just an exensive name. Rock River or Bushmaster make great rifles. Go to AR15.com You should find more helpful info there...
its not that i want a colt i just happened to find one yesterday at the pawn shop. im pretty sure i can talk the dude down on the price too, but thankyou for the site i apperciate it.

like metal? click^^^