The fuck on? - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums
 
 

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2011, 11:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Midnight Racer
 
Kenny Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,093
Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
The fuck on?

So, i was bant on my other account for a week. then it was a 6 month ban. WHICH, should be up by now. so i thought i would test it out and i looged in...

Quote:
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

who changed it from a 6mnth to a perma and why?












FREE RANDOMHERO!!!


Kenny Powers is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-30-2011, 03:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
SH Virus
 
D14A4 Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 5,141
Car: 1998 Civic EJ9 D14A4.
Mods: Magnecor leads,Iridium plugs,one-off Stainless exhaust,Sports cat,K&N panel filter,stainless manifold&down pipe,FSE FPR.
D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?
Come on people show some love
If he posts on this account or Random hero does it matter?

Show some mercy

__________________
DISCLAIMER:
"**This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.**"


Because learning is fun
D14A4 Guy is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-30-2011, 03:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Midnight Racer
 
Kenny Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,093
Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
meh, it dont matter. i dont post much, i just wonderin why it was changedto perma
Kenny Powers is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Midnight Racer
 
Kenny Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,093
Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
well?

neckbeard? what say you?
Kenny Powers is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-28-2011, 09:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
SH Virus
 
fartbomber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: US
Posts: 5,269
Car: Mazda Protege5
Mods: Magnaflow secondary catalytic converter
fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by D14A4 Guy View Post
Come on people show some love
If he posts on this account or Random hero does it matter?

Show some mercy
He dug his own grave.
__________________
fartbomber is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-28-2011, 09:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Midnight Racer
 
Kenny Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,093
Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fartbomber View Post
He dug his own grave.
you dont know shit. shut up.
Kenny Powers is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-28-2011, 11:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod
 
RedWabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: A place in the sun
Posts: 5,806
Car: 81 Rabbit 81 Rabbit Pickup 84 Vr6 Rabbit Convertible 97 Accord 00 Jetta VR6 97 Audi A4 1.8t
Mods:
RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
you dont know shit. shut up.
really? cause that's exactly what happened. but I'll go ahead and feed the trolls, if you recall we had this discussion at the beginning of the year. actually the thread is locked right under this one. but just to recap

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWabbit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
IF I CLEANED UP MY SHIT!? really? i got banned for "bashing" on a no0b. when in fact, i was pulling the old "this thread is missing something" schtick.

which meant pix, because it was an s2000 thread, and a turbo one at that IIRC. and there were no pics.


the 2nd time was becuase im tired of marquess acting like he is big bad hot shit. he can post shit all he wants and post the "strong hand" pic, but the moment i call him a fucking stupid n1gger, he gets all fucking cry baby and shit.

and he may say "im tired of you bashing no0bs" so i banned you, but fuck that shit. he may have spent the last few weeks being nice, but if i really wanted to (and i dont, becuase i dont care) i could find posts by him doing the exact same shit.




but hey, a ginger neck beard, and a n1gger, who would have ever thought that love would blossom into such a beautiful circle jerk?
I don't clog up the forum with the amount of shit I yell at him for. if I got something to say to him I'll call him and bitch him out, never once needing to use the word n!gger.

I've told him about the strong hand shit and that it needed to stop. don't think that just because hes my friend that I'm just gonna jump on his wagon and put you down. you were warned more than 2 or 3 times to stop bashing on the noobs and to stop harassing marques. marques was also told to leave you be but obviously your latest threads kinda over-ran that possibility. there was even an announcement about all the bullshit and new rules put in place b/c of it months ago, but I guess you didn't read them? I guess this slipped by you?
https://www.superhonda.com/forum/f185...-rules-353718/
you aren't the only one that got banned, your just the most recent.

your neck beard comments don't bother me, it shows your insecurity and childish behaviors. have I ever bashed you for anything? used strong hand jokes? if I have ever joked with you it was in a friendly manner and never had any hatred behind it. you on the other hand I can't say the same.

will I edit your post? nope. ban this username, well that depends on you and what you have to say. you want to start talking shit it will get banned real fast, have a civil conversation and it won't. I didn't ban you and had nothing to do with it. I don't have any problems with you, what you say at times though I do, but I let alot of it slide. I don't need to look cool this is the internet, the opinions of people on it don't bother me.



you were banned for 6 months by Marques. I made it permanent. I decided since you didn't learn anything then RandomHero can stay banned and you can start with a new name. Kind of like a fresh start, a chance to learn from your mistakes. the ban on that s/n will never be lifted. any s/n from now on will be banned temporarily once then if you still don't get it that s/n will be permanently banned. if you keep getting your s/n banned then you will just be banned forever and your ip will be banned.

Sadly Roger you may think I hate you and I abuse my powers, in reality I actually don't. I treat everyone the same and I find you amusing at times, but sometimes you just have to grow up.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
pshh you're obviously new to woman and vaginas....bitches will nag and vagina's will eventually sag.....

it's better to lease in this situation than it is to own



RedWabbit is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-28-2011, 01:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Black Cloud
 
MQTGSR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marquette, MI
Posts: 12,455
Car: 1990 240 DL
Mods: A bag of Sweedish Fish
MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?
I still think that its silly just to ban an S/N when he posts under others anyway, but then again, who has 2 thumbs and doesn't care?


This guy.
__________________
-Eric-

1.) 1990 Volvo 240 DL Wagon - "Violet"
2.) 1990 Volvo 240 DL Sedan - "Veronica"

I drive bricks with wheels.


MQTGSR is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-28-2011, 04:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Samurai
 
tienlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: third coast. beotch.
Posts: 8,403
Car: bb6
Mods: ac, tint, viper 5901 with remote start, avic bt120z with ipod adapter.
tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?
now that i know, i dont like the strong hand shit, or that gimp shit(which makes sense now)...


i dont like the ****** shit but i can deal with faggot.


other than that, if roger dropped the ****** shit and no more strong hands are being dropped and the faggot that looks like a 5 year old girl can stop pretending to be a jew for the sake of argument, then i dont see what point is being proven at the expense of random hero, who coincidentally is kenny powers thus proving the site to be more childish than he by letting powers breath on any thread.


futile. moot. and much irrelevant.
__________________

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
full tein adjustable coil overs
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
im sure there is more...cant remember..
tienlude is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-28-2011, 04:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Samurai
 
tienlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: third coast. beotch.
Posts: 8,403
Car: bb6
Mods: ac, tint, viper 5901 with remote start, avic bt120z with ipod adapter.
tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWabbit View Post
really? cause that's exactly what happened. but I'll go ahead and feed the trolls, if you recall we had this discussion at the beginning of the year. actually the thread is locked right under this one. but just to recap






you were banned for 6 months by Marques. I made it permanent. I decided since you didn't learn anything then RandomHero can stay banned and you can start with a new name. Kind of like a fresh start, a chance to learn from your mistakes. the ban on that s/n will never be lifted. any s/n from now on will be banned temporarily once then if you still don't get it that s/n will be permanently banned. if you keep getting your s/n banned then you will just be banned forever and your ip will be banned.

Sadly Roger you may think I hate you and I abuse my powers, in reality I actually don't. I treat everyone the same and I find you amusing at times, but sometimes you just have to grow up.
as much thought you put into this post, i would have thunk you would have thought it wrong for marques to ban roger. they have a relationship and one shouldnt have power over the other past business. if marques was using the strong hand to the point roger felt like it was pissing him off, marques should have passed on the ban for someone else to do it.

out of relationship courtesty...



all this is my two cents from what i am now finding out.
__________________

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
full tein adjustable coil overs
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
im sure there is more...cant remember..
tienlude is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-28-2011, 04:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Samurai
 
tienlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: third coast. beotch.
Posts: 8,403
Car: bb6
Mods: ac, tint, viper 5901 with remote start, avic bt120z with ipod adapter.
tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?
i like this thread, and i think we should look at it in a political way.

i want to see where this goes and how it might conclude.
__________________

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
full tein adjustable coil overs
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
im sure there is more...cant remember..
tienlude is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-28-2011, 05:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod
 
RedWabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: A place in the sun
Posts: 5,806
Car: 81 Rabbit 81 Rabbit Pickup 84 Vr6 Rabbit Convertible 97 Accord 00 Jetta VR6 97 Audi A4 1.8t
Mods:
RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tienlude View Post
now that i know, i dont like the strong hand shit, or that gimp shit(which makes sense now)...


i dont like the ****** shit but i can deal with faggot.


other than that, if roger dropped the ****** shit and no more strong hands are being dropped and the faggot that looks like a 5 year old girl can stop pretending to be a jew for the sake of argument, then i dont see what point is being proven at the expense of random hero, who coincidentally is kenny powers thus proving the site to be more childish than he by letting powers breath on any thread.


futile. moot. and much irrelevant.
I know of a few other sites that do this. Why let them have an account back if they are just gonna do the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienlude View Post
as much thought you put into this post, i would have thunk you would have thought it wrong for marques to ban roger. they have a relationship and one shouldnt have power over the other past business. if marques was using the strong hand to the point roger felt like it was pissing him off, marques should have passed on the ban for someone else to do it.

out of relationship courtesty...



all this is my two cents from what i am now finding out.
I believe I was at work or asleep when everything went down. Marques had already banned him and I had agreed with the ban, but I had told him he should not had been the one to do it. It doesn't matter cause Roger and Chance both thought I did it anyways. I had increased the ban to permanent because of the constant issues we have had with Roger before hand. Marques was dealt with off site and I have yet to see him make a strong arm post since. now he makes comments to Chance but to my understanding they are friends and neither mind the comments from each other. IF Chance really had a problem with what Marques was saying then it would be dealt with.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
pshh you're obviously new to woman and vaginas....bitches will nag and vagina's will eventually sag.....

it's better to lease in this situation than it is to own



RedWabbit is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-28-2011, 05:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dark Samurai
 
tienlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: third coast. beotch.
Posts: 8,403
Car: bb6
Mods: ac, tint, viper 5901 with remote start, avic bt120z with ipod adapter.
tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWabbit View Post
I know of a few other sites that do this. Why let them have an account back if they are just gonna do the same thing.



constant issues we have had with Roger before hand. Marques was dealt with off site and I have yet to see him make a strong arm post since
nice.
using precedence as basis to not lift the ban.

but are u saying other sites are banning and not the letting the person back once they know they have acquired ANOTHER user name?

or are they banning only ONE user name from that person?(edit: the one that caused teh damage and created a stigma of negativity making noobs anxious)

because if its the first one...thats a fail. either ban him period, or give him his name back.

if its the second one, then thats kinda self defeating.


it doesnt seem like its as much as banning roger as it is his name...

in this environment a name is everything...it has its own personality really.

are you guys banning rogers name because you think it has reared a stigma and pple already think they know what he will type?

when kenny powers, however, has none of the history and stigma random has...

is that what you meant by saying "clean slate" to roger?

because as person online he mst likely will no change his ways. why should he, right?

i dont think roger is so bad right now....but if you are banning the NAME because of the STIGMA he put on it...i can understand that. it makes perfect sense i think. pple were trained to think this guy is constantly barraging pple with negativity. and you guys dont want it to keep that name lingering...

whereas my issue with nappy...it blew up...he changed...stigma gone...darkness stopped with the hand...stigma gone...no need to ban those names....because they showed change in their history...


maybe its not self defeating after all, if that is the point of keeping rogers name banned.

then its not a ban. why not just delete it? bury it. internet funeral.


lets bury RANDOM!!!!



you are not giving random back.

#fact.

lets give him a burial. funeral and everything. and at exactly such and such time, down to the second...press delete/enter.

we will all say our hail marys and go bout our day.



dont hold the name over roger. delete it.
__________________

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
full tein adjustable coil overs
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
im sure there is more...cant remember..
tienlude is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-28-2011, 06:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dark Samurai
 
tienlude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: third coast. beotch.
Posts: 8,403
Car: bb6
Mods: ac, tint, viper 5901 with remote start, avic bt120z with ipod adapter.
tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?
roger obviously wants the name back, most likely out of principle.

understandable...

as long as he knows its available. alive and breathing...he'll fight for it....commendable...



random is in some kind of Internet limbo purgatory.


kill him off, let roger grieve. at least he knows even if he "wins" random wont come back.

done.
__________________

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
full tein adjustable coil overs
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
im sure there is more...cant remember..
tienlude is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-28-2011, 07:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Darth Chinko
 
Darkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: tim's wife every tuesday
Posts: 29,826
Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tienlude View Post
nice.
using precedence as basis to not lift the ban.

but are u saying other sites are banning and not the letting the person back once they know they have acquired ANOTHER user name?

or are they banning only ONE user name from that person?(edit: the one that caused teh damage and created a stigma of negativity making noobs anxious)

because if its the first one...thats a fail. either ban him period, or give him his name back.

if its the second one, then thats kinda self defeating.


it doesnt seem like its as much as banning roger as it is his name...

in this environment a name is everything...it has its own personality really.

are you guys banning rogers name because you think it has reared a stigma and pple already think they know what he will type?

when kenny powers, however, has none of the history and stigma random has...

is that what you meant by saying "clean slate" to roger?

because as person online he mst likely will no change his ways. why should he, right?

i dont think roger is so bad right now....but if you are banning the NAME because of the STIGMA he put on it...i can understand that. it makes perfect sense i think. pple were trained to think this guy is constantly barraging pple with negativity. and you guys dont want it to keep that name lingering...

whereas my issue with nappy...it blew up...he changed...stigma gone...darkness stopped with the hand...stigma gone...no need to ban those names....because they showed change in their history...


maybe its not self defeating after all, if that is the point of keeping rogers name banned.

then its not a ban. why not just delete it? bury it. internet funeral.


lets bury RANDOM!!!!



you are not giving random back.

#fact.

lets give him a burial. funeral and everything. and at exactly such and such time, down to the second...press delete/enter.

we will all say our hail marys and go bout our day.



dont hold the name over roger. delete it.



yes that's exactly true. and if they keep acting up they get an IP ban.....other sites don't let flaming or profanity go on in the main forums as well. like i said we were nice and he was warned multiple times...there is nothing commendable about it.

roger is given a second chance with his new name and so far he has been behaving.

if you delete the name he can re-register it, i thought that part was common sense.
__________________
"Nismo stands for Nissan Motorsports, Homo stands for Honda Motorsports"
-Kyle Basbous
contact: [email protected]

Last edited by Darkness; 06-28-2011 at 07:49 PM.
Darkness is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.