The fuck on? - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2011, 08:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tienlude View Post
as much thought you put into this post, i would have thunk you would have thought it wrong for marques to ban roger. they have a relationship and one shouldnt have power over the other past business. if marques was using the strong hand to the point roger felt like it was pissing him off, marques should have passed on the ban for someone else to do it.

out of relationship courtesty...

all this is my two cents from what i am now finding out.
that is not why he got banned. he got banned for harassing noob's and pointless disregard for the "CONSTANT" warnings. even the admins had to warn him "repeatedly". i don't know why this is even a debate. I warned him that he would get banned and he thought because he was "OG" status rules didn't apply to him. what does it matter if i banned him or if somebody else did. i do not abuse my power or there would be many more bans going on now wouldn't there? i was getting constant pm complaints from new users because of his antics. he only wants attention and now you're doing nothing but giving him what he wants.

roger only complained about the strong hand after he got in trouble. how many times has he thrown around every racial slur in the book for no reason? everybody forgets the everybody else makes references to the "gimp hand" the "strong hand" and he has no problems with it. in fact he laughs about it. i have stated plenty times before that i do not like being called the "N" word. notice he doesn't complain now when people make reference to it? he self admittedly trolls on purpose. Besides i only gave him a temp ban so does it really fucking matter if i banned him or not. are you saying i'm not allowed to moderate a forum because i have "history" with some of you? seriously gtfo if you want to bitch and complain

Last edited by Darkness; 06-28-2011 at 08:48 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2011, 08:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Oh yeah and for the record.. I was not "dealt with" on or off the site. i was thanked by staff and members..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-28-2011, 09:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Car: 81 Rabbit 81 Rabbit Pickup 84 Vr6 Rabbit Convertible 97 Accord 00 Jetta VR6 97 Audi A4 1.8t
Mods:
RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!
Quote:
nice.
using precedence as basis to not lift the ban.

but are u saying other sites are banning and not the letting the person back once they know they have acquired ANOTHER user name?

or are they banning only ONE user name from that person?(edit: the one that caused teh damage and created a stigma of negativity making noobs anxious)

because if its the first one...thats a fail. either ban him period, or give him his name back.

if its the second one, then thats kinda self defeating.

it doesnt seem like its as much as banning roger as it is his name...

in this environment a name is everything...it has its own personality really.

are you guys banning rogers name because you think it has reared a stigma and pple already think they know what he will type?

when kenny powers, however, has none of the history and stigma random has...

is that what you meant by saying "clean slate" to roger?

because as person online he mst likely will no change his ways. why should he, right?

i dont think roger is so bad right now....but if you are banning the NAME because of the STIGMA he put on it...i can understand that. it makes perfect sense i think. pple were trained to think this guy is constantly barraging pple with negativity. and you guys dont want it to keep that name lingering...

whereas my issue with nappy...it blew up...he changed...stigma gone...darkness stopped with the hand...stigma gone...no need to ban those names....because they showed change in their history...

maybe its not self defeating after all, if that is the point of keeping rogers name banned.

then its not a ban. why not just delete it? bury it. internet funeral.

lets bury RANDOM!!!!

you are not giving random back.

#fact.

lets give him a burial. funeral and everything. and at exactly such and such time, down to the second...press delete/enter.

we will all say our hail marys and go bout our day.

dont hold the name over roger. delete it.
normally they only have 1 name. that name gets banned and they stay off for a couple days then make a new name and behave or they immediately make a new name to bitch which gets them in more trouble and then gets banned again and then they learn and make a new name and behave.

people see a name and think of all the bs they normally start and it just goes downhill from there.

if we delete randomhero he can register again with it and that defeats the purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Oh yeah and for the record.. I was not "dealt with" on or off the site. i was thanked by staff and members..
bs... i talked to you about your bullshit(not about banning roger but other shit), we had a discussion, and you rectified the situation, it was dealt with.

it's better to lease in this situation than it is to own

Old 06-28-2011, 09:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: bb6
Mods: ac, tint, viper 5901 with remote start, avic bt120z with ipod adapter.
tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?
Quote:
yes that's exactly true. and if they keep acting up they get an IP ban.....other sites don't let flaming or profanity go on in the main forums as well. like i said we were nice and he was warned multiple times...there is nothing commendable about it.

roger is given a second chance with his new name and so far he has been behaving.

if you delete the name he can re-register it, i thought that part was common sense.
i under what i was saying here,

the principle isnt so much teh name, becausae he make such a derivative right now and could be so identical that what difference would it have made to ban any way...

but the ACTUAL name has ALL the post counts and history he cant imitate with a new acct or similiar acct OR the same name after its been deleted because its history and post count would have been deleted...

since its obvious its NOT about roger, its bout the name, because other wise roger should have been ip banned by now (IMO, im no mod etc, i dnt know what "strikes" count u guys go by.)

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
full tein adjustable coil overs
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
im sure there is more...cant remember..
Old 06-28-2011, 09:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?
Quote:
that is not why he got banned. he got banned for harassing noob's and pointless disregard for the "CONSTANT" warnings. even the admins had to warn him "repeatedly". i don't know why this is even a debate. I warned him that he would get banned and he thought because he was "OG" status rules didn't apply to him. what does it matter if i banned him or if somebody else did. i do not abuse my power or there would be many more bans going on now wouldn't there? i was getting constant pm complaints from new users because of his antics. he only wants attention and now you're doing nothing but giving him what he wants.

roger only complained about the strong hand after he got in trouble. how many times has he thrown around every racial slur in the book for no reason? everybody forgets the everybody else makes references to the "gimp hand" the "strong hand" and he has no problems with it. in fact he laughs about it. i have stated plenty times before that i do not like being called the "N" word. notice he doesn't complain now when people make reference to it? he self admittedly trolls on purpose. Besides i only gave him a temp ban so does it really fucking matter if i banned him or not. are you saying i'm not allowed to moderate a forum because i have "history" with some of you? seriously gtfo if you want to bitch and complain

right now you are tripping balls.

this is an exercise to me.

im coming in with NO perception....because apparently my ENTIRE time here ive never seen any of this shit.

ive SEEN the gimp hand like ONCE, have NO CLUE who posted it...

same goes for N word and to WHOM.

yes roger trolls. and he admits it. great.

just like anything else, like cops and lawyers, when a relationship is involved and something like banning comes up, it would be more professional to pass the ban...but this part got cleared up already...we are past that..

it IS commendable to know you will NEVER get your name back yet still pursue it.. especially since you ve proven (OBVIOUSLY, u just said so) that your behaviour has at least slighlty changed ---that said, he isnt acting as much of a troll as he used to.

now the two of mentioned it defeats the purpose to delete it because he can just remake it..

no...

like Darkness just said..."OG" statues...

that OG statues will BE GONE...tahts the WHOLE principle...noobs come in and see an OG beating them up showing that there is no hope for the future...

you banned his OG, and made him part of teh NORMAL population...HE HATES THAT.

maybe he sees it as work he has put it in or time, i dnt know, whatever...but its a statues over noobs non the less..

so uhm...no, deleting the name is not pointless when its WORTH SITS BEHIND ITS CREDIBILITY IN POST COUNT AND TIME IN SERVICE.

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
Old 06-28-2011, 09:33 PM   #21 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

clearly, it bemuses me that you guys cant see that.

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
Old 06-28-2011, 09:34 PM   #22 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWabbit View Post
normally they only have 1 name. that name gets banned and they stay off for a couple days then make a new name and behave or they immediately make a new name to bitch which gets them in more trouble and then gets banned again and then they learn and make a new name and behave.

people see a name and think of all the bs they normally start and it just goes downhill from there.

if we delete randomhero he can register again with it and that defeats the purpose.

bs... i talked to you about your bullshit(not about banning roger but other shit), we had a discussion, and you rectified the situation, it was dealt with.
that was not about banning him. it was about us fighting in general. you then chimed in "i would ban him for longer than 6 months" that was after you looked into the situation and realized he was being a douche-nozzle. you didn't "reprimand" me. you agreed with his ban

Last edited by Darkness; 06-28-2011 at 09:34 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:35 PM   #23 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

random could have made a NEW random, IDENTICAL, no NOOB would KNOW the diff...however, this NEW random would be a NOBODY with no post count, longetivity etc etc.

in the internet, thats ALL you have, your post count and logetivity.

i should bring yellowd16 back in this mofoka.

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
Old 06-28-2011, 09:38 PM   #24 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

deleting randomhero is harsh. even for teh net. its like having a pow, and saying fuk it, ill just kill him.

destroying all hopes of rescue.

destroying all the history that came with it....it NEVER existed.

deleting random will be that sanction you guys should have been seeking, because a ban will only keep him wondering if he asks enough, will he get it.

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
Old 06-28-2011, 09:41 PM   #25 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

personally i think i put some diplomatic resolutions out there.

and considering that you guys think he has been behaving and not given random back. thats messed up.

unless u plan a delete.

other wise, u are holding it over his head.

we all know he wants random back. its a matter of principle to him. and it wont stop.

delete. or give it back.

i have no say in the matter. just my two diplomatic cents.

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
Old 06-28-2011, 09:42 PM   #26 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

thank you, and goodnight. lol

*NIXON DEUCES*

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
Old 06-28-2011, 09:46 PM   #27 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
right now you are tripping balls.

this is an exercise to me.

im coming in with NO perception....because apparently my ENTIRE time here ive never seen any of this shit.

ive SEEN the gimp hand like ONCE, have NO CLUE who posted it...

same goes for N word and to WHOM.

yes roger trolls. and he admits it. great.

just like anything else, like cops and lawyers, when a relationship is involved and something like banning comes up, it would be more professional to pass the ban...but this part got cleared up already...we are past that..

it IS commendable to know you will NEVER get your name back yet still pursue it.. especially since you ve proven (OBVIOUSLY, u just said so) that your behaviour has at least slighlty changed ---that said, he isnt acting as much of a troll as he used to.

now the two of mentioned it defeats the purpose to delete it because he can just remake it..

no...

like Darkness just said..."OG" statues...

that OG statues will BE GONE...tahts the WHOLE principle...noobs come in and see an OG beating them up showing that there is no hope for the future...

you banned his OG, and made him part of teh NORMAL population...HE HATES THAT.

maybe he sees it as work he has put it in or time, i dnt know, whatever...but its a statues over noobs non the less..

so uhm...no, deleting the name is not pointless when its WORTH SITS BEHIND ITS CREDIBILITY IN POST COUNT AND TIME IN SERVICE.
you're right you have no idea what's going on

and are you saying cops can't arrest family members who are breaking the law because of personal relationship?

based on your logic i can't moderate anybody because we are "friends" but that defeats the whole purpose of being a moderator now doesn't it? it is also the attitude that had generated the mentality that makes the "og" act the way they do towards new members. seriously that has to be the dumbest thing i've ever heard. what would you have me do? tattle to the other mods "roger is being bad can you please ban him because i don't want to man up and do it myself"?

his behavior has improved because he isn't getting what he wants when he wants it and he knows the next step is an IP ban. roger starts these threads and trolls for attention and you're doing nothing but giving it to him. i don't know why this concept escapes you.

who punishes a kid for something bad only to turn around and go back on the punishment? the point is you can't have what you want when you're being punished. he was warned numerous times and pretty much said fuck off. he had a choice and now he must live with it. if you can't understand that principal then you're parenting must be terrible.

there is nothing commendable about whining like a child to get something back that has been taken away from you due to your own immature actions where you received plenty of warnings. like you said you have no idea what's going on or the history so you there is really no reason for you to comment now is there

Last edited by Darkness; 06-28-2011 at 09:50 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:48 PM   #28 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
random could have made a NEW random, IDENTICAL, no NOOB would KNOW the diff...however, this NEW random would be a NOBODY with no post count, longetivity etc etc.

in the internet, thats ALL you have, your post count and logetivity.

i should bring yellowd16 back in this mofoka.
now he can't since it hasn't been deleted and it's the principal that matters. you don't understand the concept of taking something away from somebody when they have been bad and that giving it back to them only negates the punishment. if the account mattered that much to him he should have listened to the many warnings. from staff and the admins. or should i find the thread where he was specifically warned by the admin and ignored it?
Old 06-28-2011, 09:51 PM   #29 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
personally i think i put some diplomatic resolutions out there.

and considering that you guys think he has been behaving and not given random back. thats messed up.

unless u plan a delete.

other wise, u are holding it over his head.

we all know he wants random back. its a matter of principle to him. and it wont stop.

delete. or give it back.

i have no say in the matter. just my two diplomatic cents.
umm deleting it would give it back genius. i like how basic concepts of punishment escape you. he was warned and given peaceful resolution long before he got banned. hell he was even offered a chance months ago to get his name back(BY ME) if he promised to behave and he said no..... now what's your excuse?

seriously what do you think the point of the "BAN" options is...why do you think it gives us the option to "permaban"

Last edited by Darkness; 06-28-2011 at 09:55 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:00 PM   #30 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

see, the way you are approaching this is all wrong.

its clear you are emotional over it and blurred what im trying to say.

and really thats fine. because its more awesome for me to politicize in a forum over something meaningless and see what the outcome will be...

vs gambling with real shit and seeing how my diplomacy isnt working and you still decide to go along with a punishment that could actually be less affective than the one im proposing.

dont act dumb. u know what i am saying. when someone of the law is in a middle of a situation that has family members involved is professional protocol to at LEASt attempt to pass the case.

but instead an ad hominem is thrown along with some belittling of the point.

but like i said. this was fun for me.

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
Closed Thread