The fuck on? - Page 3 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2011, 09:01 PM   #31 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: bb6
Mods: ac, tint, viper 5901 with remote start, avic bt120z with ipod adapter.
tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
umm deleting it would give it back genius.

negative.

u missing the point. yip.

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
full tein adjustable coil overs
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
im sure there is more...cant remember..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #32 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tienlude View Post
negative.

u missing the point. yip.
umm no i'm not you're missing my point. you think post count is what matters and we are/have been saying that it's the principle of the name. he can't get the same name....i repeat...what do you think the purpose of the ban is.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-28-2011, 09:03 PM   #33 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?
i have an idea. how bout u delete it and see what happens?

i have a theory. u r saying i am wrong. i am sayin i am right.

lets test it....and if u r right, whats the big deal? u get to ban it again, AND you get me see that are your beyond god fukin right and ill be more than happy to post that shit all over SHO.

go ahead. delete it.

lets find out.

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
Old 06-28-2011, 09:04 PM   #34 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

i gotta do some reading, ill be back, let me know what u gone do.

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
Old 06-28-2011, 09:09 PM   #35 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
see, the way you are approaching this is all wrong.

its clear you are emotional over it and blurred what im trying to say.

and really thats fine. because its more awesome for me to politicize in a forum over something meaningless and see what the outcome will be...

vs gambling with real shit and seeing how my diplomacy isnt working and you still decide to go along with a punishment that could actually be less affective than the one im proposing.

dont act dumb. u know what i am saying. when someone of the law is in a middle of a situation that has family members involved is professional protocol to at LEASt attempt to pass the case.

but instead an ad hominem is thrown along with some belittling of the point.

but like i said. this was fun for me.
i'm not emotional. i'm annoyed that you can't get simple concept through your head. he was warned multiple times prior that he would get banned. he said fuck off. and continued so he got banned. he was even given a chance to come back if he agreed to behave and he said fuck off once more. he made the decision and he must live with the consequences.

and your law example is terrible....that only holds true during case investigations when solving a crime. not if you know for a fact that they are breaking the law. if you are a cop and are aware that somebody is breaking the law regardless of family you are required to arrest them. if you're a cop walking down the street and you see your brother kidnapping your wife at gun point you would say "hold up let me call 911 i can't get involved?"

again the concept of actions and consequences escapes you.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:11 PM   #36 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
i have an idea. how bout u delete it and see what happens?

i have a theory. u r saying i am wrong. i am sayin i am right.

lets test it....and if u r right, whats the big deal? u get to ban it again, AND you get me see that are your beyond god fukin right and ill be more than happy to post that shit all over SHO.

go ahead. delete it.

lets find out.
it's the fact of the matter he was promised an action if his actions didn't change and he said fuck off. so we followed through. end of statement. move on

Last edited by Darkness; 06-28-2011 at 09:12 PM.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:01 AM   #37 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Car: 81 Rabbit 81 Rabbit Pickup 84 Vr6 Rabbit Convertible 97 Accord 00 Jetta VR6 97 Audi A4 1.8t
Mods:
RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!
Quote:
that was not about banning him. it was about us fighting in general. you then chimed in "i would ban him for longer than 6 months" that was after you looked into the situation and realized he was being a douche-nozzle. you didn't "reprimand" me. you agreed with his ban
I didn't say it was about banning him. I agreed with the ban. I didn't need to reprimand you, we discussed the some of the things you were doing and you changed. they were bitching about some of the stuff you had said and I just said I talked to you irl about it, it was taken care of. I was making the point that just because they don't see a thread about me telling you to knock off the shit doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Quote:
see, the way you are approaching this is all wrong.

its clear you are emotional over it and blurred what im trying to say.

and really thats fine. because its more awesome for me to politicize in a forum over something meaningless and see what the outcome will be...

vs gambling with real shit and seeing how my diplomacy isnt working and you still decide to go along with a punishment that could actually be less affective than the one im proposing.

dont act dumb. u know what i am saying. when someone of the law is in a middle of a situation that has family members involved is professional protocol to at LEASt attempt to pass the case.

but instead an ad hominem is thrown along with some belittling of the point.

but like i said. this was fun for me.
you need to realize marques didn't permaban him, I did. he gave him 6 months, I gave him life. and actually that's like putting him in a holding cell until someone else decides whats gonna happen.

I'm not gonna punish someone by taking a name away because of the persons actions just to delete the name, so he can start it new. whether he has 1,000,000 posts or one it doesn't matter. he decided to act the way he did the name got banned, he doesn't get it back.

Quote:
i'm not emotional. i'm annoyed that you can't get simple concept through your head. he was warned multiple times prior that he would get banned. he said fuck off. and continued so he got banned. he was even given a chance to come back if he agreed to behave and he said fuck off once more. he made the decision and he must live with the consequences.

and your law example is terrible....that only holds true during case investigations when solving a crime. not if you know for a fact that they are breaking the law. if you are a cop and are aware that somebody is breaking the law regardless of family you are required to arrest them. if you're a cop walking down the street and you see your brother kidnapping your wife at gun point you would say "hold up let me call 911 i can't get involved?"

again the concept of actions and consequences escapes you.
by law if a cop sees a crime he must act. he cannot just let it go, if someone was murdered while he was watching and he didn't do anything not only will he most likely be fired they could bring him up on charges.

the ban isn't gonna change and we are not deleting the name so he can get it back, that is not how punishment works.

it's better to lease in this situation than it is to own

Old 06-29-2011, 05:28 AM   #38 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 1990 240 DL
Mods: A bag of Sweedish Fish
MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?
I really can't believe that there is this much drama over this. can we all just move on and get along?

1.) 1990 Volvo 240 DL Wagon - "Violet"
2.) 1990 Volvo 240 DL Sedan - "Veronica"

I drive bricks with wheels.

Old 06-29-2011, 06:49 AM   #39 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Car: 81 Rabbit 81 Rabbit Pickup 84 Vr6 Rabbit Convertible 97 Accord 00 Jetta VR6 97 Audi A4 1.8t
Mods:
RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQTGSR View Post
I really can't believe that there is this much drama over this. can we all just move on and get along?
you really can't??? roger is involved, how could you not expect this?

Old 06-29-2011, 06:56 AM   #40 (permalink)
Black Cloud

MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?
I'd urge him to drop it too. Everyone, seriously, who cares?

But I guess the internetz is srs business

Old 06-29-2011, 07:34 AM   #41 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQTGSR View Post
I'd urge him to drop it too. Everyone, seriously, who cares?

But I guess the internetz is srs business
apparently so.

Old 06-29-2011, 07:58 AM   #42 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: Mazda Protege5
Mods: Magnaflow secondary catalytic converter
fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
you dont know shit. shut up.
All I meant was if you got banned by a mod, you did it to yourself.

As long as the internet has been around, I've been to other forums. I make a username and trolled. I made stupid comments and whatever else to kid around. But, it was enough to get the username banned. I dug my own grave.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:35 AM   #43 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
FREE RANDOMHERO!
Old 06-29-2011, 10:17 AM   #44 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWabbit View Post
you really can't??? roger is involved, how could you not expect this?
when the fuck was the last time i was drama? i have like 2 posts in this thread.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:38 AM   #45 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaPPyDUgout01 View Post
FREE RANDOMHERO!
FREE HAT!!!

Closed Thread