The fuck on? - Page 4 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 11:10 AM   #46 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
lol. i was drunk as shit last night
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2011, 11:44 AM   #47 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 1998 Civic EJ9 D14A4.
Mods: Magnecor leads,Iridium plugs,one-off Stainless exhaust,Sports cat,K&N panel filter,stainless manifold&down pipe,FSE FPR.
D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQTGSR View Post
FREE HAT!!!
FREE LUNCH?
"**This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.**"

Because learning is fun
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-29-2011, 11:54 AM   #48 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 1998 Civic EJ9 D14A4.
Mods: Magnecor leads,Iridium plugs,one-off Stainless exhaust,Sports cat,K&N panel filter,stainless manifold&down pipe,FSE FPR.
D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?
Back on topic, if teinlude and Darkness had a fight who would win?
Im mean seriously they are both ripped, but Dominicans are meant to be crazy (my dad always said never fight Dominicans or Turkish people )

Thats one fight i'd pay to see! (With a side bet on Tein) :

Just sayin
"**This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.**"

Because learning is fun
Old 06-29-2011, 06:55 PM   #49 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D14A4 Guy View Post
Back on topic, if teinlude and Darkness had a fight who would win?
Im mean seriously they are both ripped, but Dominicans are meant to be crazy (my dad always said never fight Dominicans or Turkish people )

Thats one fight i'd pay to see! (With a side bet on Tein) :

Just sayin
i'm 6' 210lbs

i don't know how big he is.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:56 PM   #50 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: bb6
Mods: ac, tint, viper 5901 with remote start, avic bt120z with ipod adapter.
tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?
k, imbacknowhatimiss

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
full tein adjustable coil overs
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
im sure there is more...cant remember..
Old 06-29-2011, 06:57 PM   #51 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fartbomber View Post
All I meant was if you got banned by a mod, you did it to yourself.

As long as the internet has been around, I've been to other forums. I make a username and trolled. I made stupid comments and whatever else to kid around. But, it was enough to get the username banned. I dug my own grave.
This^^^

at least one of you gets it. they act like this is something unique to SHO. why do all of you crybabies feel like you deserve special treatment? if you don't like it then you know where the door is.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:59 PM   #52 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: bb6
Mods: ac, tint, viper 5901 with remote start, avic bt120z with ipod adapter.
tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?
5'7 185

darkness penis is both taller and weighs more than i do.

ill pass.

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
full tein adjustable coil overs
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
im sure there is more...cant remember..
Old 06-29-2011, 07:01 PM   #53 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQTGSR View Post
I really can't believe that there is this much drama over this. can we all just move on and get along?
exactly but that was the reason he started the thread......some people are just to "oblivious" to see it. roger is sitting back laughing at all the bickering going because of him yet he didn't actually do anything. now that everything has been discussed there is no need for this thread or any other future threads like this one.

Roger/Og's:
you are not getting the name back so do not start any other threads about it.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:03 PM   #54 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienlude View Post
5'7 185

darkness penis is both taller and weighs more than i do.

ill pass.
but you have those juicy lips i'm dying to try out....
Old 06-30-2011, 02:15 PM   #55 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Car: 81 Rabbit 81 Rabbit Pickup 84 Vr6 Rabbit Convertible 97 Accord 00 Jetta VR6 97 Audi A4 1.8t
Mods:
RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
exactly but that was the reason he started the thread......some people are just to "oblivious" to see it. roger is sitting back laughing at all the bickering going because of him yet he didn't actually do anything. now that everything has been discussed there is no need for this thread or any other future threads like this one.

Roger/Og's:
you are not getting the name back so do not start any other threads about it.
its kinda funny he'll start shit on here but when we were playing black ops some guys were making fun of him and the crybaby left the game cause of it.

it's better to lease in this situation than it is to own

Closed Thread