Hello? - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 06:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Car: 81 Rabbit 81 Rabbit Pickup 84 Vr6 Rabbit Convertible 97 Accord 00 Jetta VR6 97 Audi A4 1.8t
Mods:
RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transparent View Post
I just double checked, yea Im sure
no, well... oh well.

it's better to lease in this situation than it is to own

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2011, 10:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 1990 240 DL
Mods: A bag of Sweedish Fish
MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?
free randomhero

1.) 1990 Volvo 240 DL Wagon - "Violet"
2.) 1990 Volvo 240 DL Sedan - "Veronica"

I drive bricks with wheels.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-02-2011, 12:37 AM   #18 (permalink)

Car: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd; 95 240sx
Mods: Everything Suspension & Brakes
rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!
@ roger getting teh ban hammer

Evolution Performance Driving School

2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd : Tein Flex Coilovers : Progress Front & Rear Swaybars : GTSpec Front & Rear Strut Tower bars : 2007 STi Brembo Brake Conversion : Hawk HPS Pads : Stop Tech Lines : DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors : Nismo Extended Wheel Studs : ACT HD clutch : 06 wrx flywheel : 18 x 8.5 Volk ce28n : 245/35/18 Kumho Ecsta XS : AVO LCA Bushings : Corner Balanced : Hella Supertones

1995 Nissan 240sx : In pieces : LS1 : T56 Transmission
Old 01-02-2011, 12:58 AM   #19 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWabbit View Post
i don't think anybody missed him until you said something jesus.

I don't mind him but he can't go around randomly bashing on people. IF he cleaned up his shit I could see lifting the ban.
IF I CLEANED UP MY SHIT!? really? i got banned for "bashing" on a no0b. when in fact, i was pulling the old "this thread is missing something" schtick.

which meant pix, because it was an s2000 thread, and a turbo one at that IIRC. and there were no pics.

the 2nd time was becuase im tired of marquess acting like he is big bad hot shit. he can post shit all he wants and post the "strong hand" pic, but the moment i call him a fucking stupid n1gger, he gets all fucking cry baby and shit.

and he may say "im tired of you bashing no0bs" so i banned you, but fuck that shit. he may have spent the last few weeks being nice, but if i really wanted to (and i dont, becuase i dont care) i could find posts by him doing the exact same shit.

but hey, a ginger neck beard, and a n1gger, who would have ever thought that love would blossom into such a beautiful circle jerk?
Old 01-02-2011, 12:59 AM   #20 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
IF I CLEANED UP MY SHIT!? really? i got banned for "bashing" on a no0b. when in fact, i was pulling the old "this thread is missing something" schtick.

which meant pix, because it was an s2000 thread, and a turbo one at that IIRC. and there were no pics.

the 2nd time was becuase im tired of marquess acting like he is big bad hot shit. he can post shit all he wants and post the "strong hand" pic, but the moment i call him a fucking stupid n1gger, he gets all fucking cry baby and shit.

and he may say "im tired of you bashing no0bs" so i banned you, but fuck that shit. he may have spent the last few weeks being nice, but if i really wanted to (and i dont, becuase i dont care) i could find posts by him doing the exact same shit.

but hey, a ginger neck beard, and a n1gger, who would have ever thought that love would blossom into such a beautiful circle jerk?
quoted for possible "resignation" post.

only if i get banned for it, which, i prolly will. and i will have my post edited to make those 2 look cool.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:59 AM   #21 (permalink)

Car: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd; 95 240sx
Mods: Everything Suspension & Brakes
rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!
i love you roger! im a bro-mance kind of way...

Evolution Performance Driving School

2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd : Tein Flex Coilovers : Progress Front & Rear Swaybars : GTSpec Front & Rear Strut Tower bars : 2007 STi Brembo Brake Conversion : Hawk HPS Pads : Stop Tech Lines : DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors : Nismo Extended Wheel Studs : ACT HD clutch : 06 wrx flywheel : 18 x 8.5 Volk ce28n : 245/35/18 Kumho Ecsta XS : AVO LCA Bushings : Corner Balanced : Hella Supertones

1995 Nissan 240sx : In pieces : LS1 : T56 Transmission
Old 01-02-2011, 02:51 AM   #22 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Car: 81 Rabbit 81 Rabbit Pickup 84 Vr6 Rabbit Convertible 97 Accord 00 Jetta VR6 97 Audi A4 1.8t
Mods:
RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!
Quote:

I don't clog up the forum with the amount of shit I yell at him for. if I got something to say to him I'll call him and bitch him out, never once needing to use the word n!gger.

I've told him about the strong hand shit and that it needed to stop. don't think that just because hes my friend that I'm just gonna jump on his wagon and put you down. you were warned more than 2 or 3 times to stop bashing on the noobs and to stop harassing marques. marques was also told to leave you be but obviously your latest threads kinda over-ran that possibility. there was even an announcement about all the bullshit and new rules put in place b/c of it months ago, but I guess you didn't read them? I guess this slipped by you?
https://www.superhonda.com/forum/f185...-rules-353718/
you aren't the only one that got banned, your just the most recent.

your neck beard comments don't bother me, it shows your insecurity and childish behaviors. have I ever bashed you for anything? used strong hand jokes? if I have ever joked with you it was in a friendly manner and never had any hatred behind it. you on the other hand I can't say the same.

will I edit your post? nope. ban this username, well that depends on you and what you have to say. you want to start talking shit it will get banned real fast, have a civil conversation and it won't. I didn't ban you and had nothing to do with it. I don't have any problems with you, what you say at times though I do, but I let alot of it slide. I don't need to look cool this is the internet, the opinions of people on it don't bother me.

Old 01-02-2011, 05:00 AM   #23 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2002 Nissan Maxima GLE
Mods:
UnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapyUnseenShadow needs rep therapy
ooo heyyyy guys
Old 01-02-2011, 08:52 AM   #24 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 08 S2000 CR
Mods: Fanboy
sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?sleeper15 you're still here?

2008 Honda S2000 CR - fanboy car
Old 01-02-2011, 10:21 AM   #25 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 1998 Civic EJ9 D14A4.
Mods: Magnecor leads,Iridium plugs,one-off Stainless exhaust,Sports cat,K&N panel filter,stainless manifold&down pipe,FSE FPR.
D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?
Quote:
quoted for possible "resignation" post.

only if i get banned for it, which, i prolly will. and i will have my post edited to make those 2 look cool.
Well thats just great Roger you've ruined it now i thought this really was Kenny Powers

Fukn brilliant
"**This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.**"

Because learning is fun
Old 01-02-2011, 10:43 AM   #26 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by D14A4 Guy View Post
Well thats just great Roger you've ruined it now i thought this really was Kenny Powers

Fukn brilliant
seriously? please tell me you are joking and knew it was roger all along how could you not tell?

Old 01-02-2011, 11:06 AM   #27 (permalink)
SH Virus

Mods: Magnecor leads,Iridium plugs,one-off Stainless exhaust,Sports cat,K&N panel filter,stainless manifold&down pipe,FSE FPR.
D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWabbit View Post
seriously? please tell me you are joking and knew it was roger all along how could you not tell?
To be honest i thought it was Bruce, don't know why just did
"**This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.**"

Because learning is fun
Old 01-02-2011, 11:07 AM   #28 (permalink)
SH Virus

And to be honest i posted the "strong arm" pic Roger, I'm sorry and didn't mean any harm or disrespect by it,
Sorry Roger

Because learning is fun
Old 01-02-2011, 11:41 AM   #29 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnseenShadow View Post
ooo heyyyy guys
HOLY FUCK! ITS EMOSEAN!
Old 01-02-2011, 02:06 PM   #30 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Mods:
Quote:
HOLY FUCK! ITS EMOSEAN!
really that's all you can say? you can't even respond to a civil conversation, if it doesn't involve name calling and childish behavior you can't respond?

Closed Thread