Hello? - Page 5 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2011, 11:27 PM   #61 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQTGSR View Post

This isn't about the name calling. I guess what seems silly about this whole thing, is that all of us, you too marques, used to go around and bash on n00bs, call each other names, carry on outside of OT all the fucking time.
Quote:

This isn't about the name calling. I guess what seems silly about this whole thing, is that all of us, you too marques, used to go around and bash on n00bs, call each other names, carry on outside of OT all the fucking time.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2011, 01:55 AM   #62 (permalink)

Car: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd; 95 240sx
Mods: Everything Suspension & Brakes
rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!rnstein69 Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
i mean, even the dirty sandal wearing pot smoking hippie understands it.

Eric has it on point.

Evolution Performance Driving School

2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd : Tein Flex Coilovers : Progress Front & Rear Swaybars : GTSpec Front & Rear Strut Tower bars : 2007 STi Brembo Brake Conversion : Hawk HPS Pads : Stop Tech Lines : DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors : Nismo Extended Wheel Studs : ACT HD clutch : 06 wrx flywheel : 18 x 8.5 Volk ce28n : 245/35/18 Kumho Ecsta XS : AVO LCA Bushings : Corner Balanced : Hella Supertones

1995 Nissan 240sx : In pieces : LS1 : T56 Transmission
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-05-2011, 07:27 AM   #63 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
you still dont get it. OBVIOUSLY.
you still don't get it. i said keep it in off topic if you're just gonna be an asshole. that was all i said. there would be no problem. but a week later you still refused to cooperate. i even said i would lift your ban if you agreed to keep your garbage in off topic and you said no hence you still being banned. everybody else gets it and behaves to a degree, why don't you?

Quote:
I agree.

Then all of a sudden, we can't anymore? I guess it just seems kinda weird that you became so stronghand on the shit all of a sudden. I mean, it seems that the entire time I've ever been on this site, which has been a bit of time now, there has never been any kind of enforcement like this. Why now? Why didnt this enforcement happen years ago?

How much do they pay you to keep the peace? I guess I never got an explanation on why all of a sudden everyone just got all hardcore about some stupid forum rules, other than really offensive personal attacks, and the regulation of FS/WTB.
yes we all have made fun of noob's before. but you and i don't intentionally go around entering new threads just to harass people asking legitimate questions. even you have matured and grown up since you first got here. you now go around helping people and still make fun of the occasional silliness with the noobs, it's not about being strong handed. we let most of the shit go. but roger takes shit to a whole new level. you guys complain about the forum being dead with no traffic and that is the main reason. asshole's like roger who mercilessly bash noob's for no reason at all has to stop. you can't have your cake and eat it too.

no other respectable forums let members like him carry on the way they do. the enforcement didn't happen years ago because we had inactive supermods and administration. this forum actually used to be a lot more strict than the little shit you're currently whining about. even dave as much of an asshole as he can be still gives advice and for the most part is funny. what does roger contribute? nothing at all...... he looks for threads to invade to call people faggots and pointlessly make fun of whatever they're trying to do regardless of the thread. that's the point. even Jesus has calmed down in the past year. so instead of whining about how we used to be immature, grow the fuck up. it's that simple. you guys act like it's such a bad thing to actually try to help people who deserve it. if you don't like the forum for that reason then leave. nobody will miss you. for example eric the way you tastefully disagree with certain things noob's do yet offer your opinion is fine. but we aren't here to bully people for no reason because it makes other appendages feel larger than they really are. why are you guys having a heart attack over me saying you can continue to be assholes and call people whatever you want, just keep it in OT. this isn't your playground and you only get so many privileges being OG. we have been told to get shit under control. it's not me being a powertrip mod or i would've banned the lot of you, not just roger. i gave him a simple request and 2 additional chances to clean up his shit and he flat out said no... not my problem after that

Last edited by Darkness; 01-05-2011 at 07:43 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:11 AM   #64 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 1990 240 DL
Mods: A bag of Sweedish Fish
MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?
I do help people who deserve it. I guess I never felt Roger went out of his way to harass people who didn't deserve it, but maybe thats just me. Lets be honest, some of the noobs we chased out of here, was probably a good thing.

And hell, when I joined I was complete fucking retard, and I got my ass chewed. Did it piss me off at first, yeah. But not enough to leave. It just made me realize that I had much to learn. And I did. Instead of getting butt-hurt and leaving, I stayed. I think more n00bs could learn from my example, and realize its the fucking internet. I think some people take it out of proportion. imo

1.) 1990 Volvo 240 DL Wagon - "Violet"
2.) 1990 Volvo 240 DL Sedan - "Veronica"

I drive bricks with wheels.

Old 01-05-2011, 09:35 AM   #65 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
I do help people who deserve it. I guess I never felt Roger went out of his way to harass people who didn't deserve it, but maybe thats just me. Lets be honest, some of the noobs we chased out of here, was probably a good thing.

And hell, when I joined I was complete fucking retard, and I got my ass chewed. Did it piss me off at first, yeah. But not enough to leave. It just made me realize that I had much to learn. And I did. Instead of getting butt-hurt and leaving, I stayed. I think more n00bs could learn from my example, and realize its the fucking internet. I think some people take it out of proportion. imo
as did i. but we were also full of traffic and knowledgeable individuals who still helped you out, and it wasn't right to be harassed like that. we are trying to change that nonsense. more noob's won't learn from your example because frankly there are other forums with more traffic that they will gladly go to and contribute on without the constant attacks. poking fun is fine, but to go around calling noob's faggots for no reason is unacceptable. again i repeat..... it was a simple request to leave them alone and keep acting how you want in OT. that's how it should be. i mean if some kid gets on here talking shit and making attacks and stupid statements, then i wouldn't have a problem. but somebody asking for help on their car and they know nothing of how to do it or anything about the car scene in general shouldn't be called a faggot or whatever especially if he/she is being polite. don't even get me started on how we chase women off of this forum. it may not bother you but it does bother those who aren't into stuff like that. you can't honestly tell me you guys are content with having 15 daily active members and 2 of them that might actually help a noob out while the others just circle jerk each other on multiple threads talking about repetitive bullshit. i don't even give you guys shit about post whoring.

when was the last time we had a tech article posted? we actually have had a recent influx of new members that are posting somewhat frequently and i would like to keep it up. this forum is nothing like how it used to be so we need to change some of our behavior myself included. that fact that you guys are giving me shit because i gave roger a reasonable request and he still insists on being this childish is kind of ridiculous. i wasn't unfair with him and gave him multiple chances to stop and even come back is retarded. most of us started here in our teens and are now in our early-mid 20's and still insist on acting like we are 15 is stupid. internet or not this is not your playground to do as you please. we are trying to make this place better and all of you have complained about how it currently is and would like more traffic yet you're complaining about this? you guys could attempt to at least act your age outside of OT of if that's too much to ask just stay in OT.

he helps nobody and contributes nothing but insists on causing trouble for attention. why should i care if he's gone if he won't follow a simple request?

Last edited by Darkness; 01-05-2011 at 09:39 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:43 AM   #66 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
this thread is going nowhere.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:07 PM   #67 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 1998 Civic EJ9 D14A4.
Mods: Magnecor leads,Iridium plugs,one-off Stainless exhaust,Sports cat,K&N panel filter,stainless manifold&down pipe,FSE FPR.
D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
you still don't get it. i said keep it in off topic if you're just gonna be an asshole. that was all i said. there would be no problem. but a week later you still refused to cooperate. i even said i would lift your ban if you agreed to keep your garbage in off topic and you said no hence you still being banned. everybody else gets it and behaves to a degree, why don't you?

yes we all have made fun of noob's before. but you and i don't intentionally go around entering new threads just to harass people asking legitimate questions. even you have matured and grown up since you first got here. you now go around helping people and still make fun of the occasional silliness with the noobs, it's not about being strong handed. we let most of the shit go. but roger takes shit to a whole new level. you guys complain about the forum being dead with no traffic and that is the main reason. asshole's like roger who mercilessly bash noob's for no reason at all has to stop. you can't have your cake and eat it too.

no other respectable forums let members like him carry on the way they do. the enforcement didn't happen years ago because we had inactive supermods and administration. this forum actually used to be a lot more strict than the little shit you're currently whining about. even dave as much of an asshole as he can be still gives advice and for the most part is funny. what does roger contribute? nothing at all...... he looks for threads to invade to call people faggots and pointlessly make fun of whatever they're trying to do regardless of the thread. that's the point. even Jesus has calmed down in the past year. so instead of whining about how we used to be immature, grow the fuck up. it's that simple. you guys act like it's such a bad thing to actually try to help people who deserve it. if you don't like the forum for that reason then leave. nobody will miss you. for example eric the way you tastefully disagree with certain things noob's do yet offer your opinion is fine. but we aren't here to bully people for no reason because it makes other appendages feel larger than they really are. why are you guys having a heart attack over me saying you can continue to be assholes and call people whatever you want, just keep it in OT. this isn't your playground and you only get so many privileges being OG. we have been told to get shit under control. it's not me being a powertrip mod or i would've banned the lot of you, not just roger. i gave him a simple request and 2 additional chances to clean up his shit and he flat out said no... not my problem after that

This place is totally different to my other forum!
They have penalty system in place giving specific penalty point or ban periods depending on the offence.

Quote:
You will not post any message that is obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate of any laws
  1. Spamming 1 Month
  2. Posting defamatory comments about classifieds 1 Month
  3. Blatant advertising 1 Month
  4. Excessive profanity use 1 Month
  5. FAO Thread 1 Month
  6. Flaming other members 3 Months
  7. Inappropriate material in avatars or signatures 1 Month
  8. Disrespect towards the site staff 6 Months
  9. Insubordination 6 Months
  10. Racist/Sexist/Prejudiced remarks and comments 6 Months
  11. Unsavory material posted or linked to 1 Month
  12. Trolling Permanent
And they'll do it my god they'll do it!
Theres no noob flaming,
a thread was made by a noob who posted pics of his car that had the worst body kit ever, and the worst comment was "it's not to our taste" and gave him advise.
Where as he would of been ruined on here and never came back.
"**This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.**"

Because learning is fun
Old 01-05-2011, 12:09 PM   #68 (permalink)
SH Virus

Mods: Magnecor leads,Iridium plugs,one-off Stainless exhaust,Sports cat,K&N panel filter,stainless manifold&down pipe,FSE FPR.
D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?D14A4 Guy you're still here?
Quote:
as is your baseball career Kenny, let it go!
"**This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.**"

Because learning is fun
Old 01-05-2011, 12:30 PM   #69 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by D14A4 Guy View Post
This place is totally different to my other forum!
They have penalty system in place giving specific penalty point or ban periods depending on the offence.

And they'll do it my god they'll do it!
Theres no noob flaming,
a thread was made by a noob who posted pics of his car that had the worst body kit ever, and the worst comment was "it's not to our taste" and gave him advise.
Where as he would of been ruined on here and never came back.
lol @ "laws"
Old 01-05-2011, 01:04 PM   #70 (permalink)
SH Virus

Quote:
lol @ "laws"

Because learning is fun
Old 01-05-2011, 01:28 PM   #71 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
the title is "hello?" where did you expect it to go exactly?
Old 01-05-2011, 01:43 PM   #72 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: I dont own a car
Mods: fuck off
Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
the title is "hello?" where did you expect it to go exactly?
i wont lie, i had high hopes. thought we might end world hunger in this thread
Old 01-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #73 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 1990 240 DL
Mods: A bag of Sweedish Fish
MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transparent View Post
sorry to disappoint bro.

1.) 1990 Volvo 240 DL Wagon - "Violet"
2.) 1990 Volvo 240 DL Sedan - "Veronica"

I drive bricks with wheels.

Old 01-05-2011, 01:49 PM   #74 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transparent View Post
WE STILL COULD!!!!

THERE IS STILL HOPE!!!!
Old 01-05-2011, 01:55 PM   #75 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: I dont own a car
Mods: fuck off
Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATISTANG View Post
WE STILL COULD!!!!

THERE IS STILL HOPE!!!!
not with Marques around. he hates hungry people