Hello? - Page 7 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Superhonda.com Site Help

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2011, 05:36 AM   #91 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQTGSR View Post

He's too busy working on that god given talent that rests inside his arm.
masturbation?
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2011, 05:47 AM   #92 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATISTANG View Post
masturbation?
to be politically internet correct....i believe it's call fapping
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-08-2011, 08:33 AM   #93 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWabbit View Post
if that was the case I would ban everyone and lock this thread.

More E Flexing ITT
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-08-2011, 10:01 AM   #94 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
i kind of agree with the first part of your post. but i do have a question....

i think you mean to say. "isn't about anything" because if something "is not about nothing" that means it is about "something". just saying
i think my brain just exploded.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:03 AM   #95 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaPPyDUgout01 View Post
More E Flexing ITT
HEY!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!

I can move a thread somewheres and then ban everyone for being OT in a thread that was originally in OT, because, everyone in the newly moved thread is being OT.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:38 AM   #96 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Car: 81 Rabbit 81 Rabbit Pickup 84 Vr6 Rabbit Convertible 97 Accord 00 Jetta VR6 97 Audi A4 1.8t
Mods:
RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaPPyDUgout01 View Post
More E Flexing ITT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
HEY!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!

I can move a thread somewheres and then ban everyone for being OT in a thread that was originally in OT, because, everyone in the newly moved thread is being OT.
apparently both of you lack the skill to comprehend sarcasm.

knowing this would be the result is why I closed the thread in the first place after my other post. Roger is not interesting in having an actual conversation, he just responds to further his need to satisfy his immature behavior. I'm sure within a couple days Roger will give me enough reasons to ban him.

it's better to lease in this situation than it is to own

Closed Thread